Trump to issue executive order on census citizenship question

SomeDudeUDunno

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2019
Trump to announce executive action on census citizenship question

"
President Trump will announce an executive action to add the citizenship question to the 2020 census, two senior administration officials have confirmed to CBS News. Mr. Trump announced he will give a statement on the topic Thursday afternoon.

The anticipated 5 p.m. announcement comes as the president exhibits frustration over the Supreme Court decision that his administration failed to provide adequate justification for adding the question. Multiple legal battlesover the question are still playing out in lower courts."

"
President Trump will announce an executive action to add the citizenship question to the 2020 census, two senior administration officials have confirmed to CBS News. Mr. Trump announced he will give a statement on the topic Thursday afternoon.

The anticipated 5 p.m. announcement comes as the president exhibits frustration over the Supreme Court decision that his administration failed to provide adequate justification for adding the question. Multiple legal battlesover the question are still playing out in lower courts."

Great. Go king Donald.

Hey, conservative is out as a description of the Republicans.

What word are they using now?

Great. Go king Donald.

How about "restorer" of the nation to a point before King Barry removed the question about citizenship that always (always) had been a part of the census and to a point before some leftist drone judge decided that question, despite always being on the census, was somehow so frightening and evil it had to be outlawed.
How about that?

The better question is what should we call leftists who want the nation flooded with illegal immigrants casting illegal votes so the country can be stolen right out from under their noses
and turned into something it was never ever intended or meant to be? How about shitbags?

Last edited:

"

Great. Go king Donald.

NeoCons?

"

Great. Go king Donald.

King Obamakov granted amnesty to 800,000 illegal aliens by executive order. Didn't see you bitching about that clusterfuck.

"

Great. Go king Donald.

Nationalist....BOO!

"

Great. Go king Donald.

Nationalist....BOO!

IN b4 the Nazi and KKK starts getting thrown around!

"

Great. Go king Donald.

NeoCons?

I can live with that. I'd like to get all references to Conservative out of the name. Words have to mean SOMETHING.

Great. Go king Donald.

How about "restorer" of the nation to a point before King Barry removed the question about citizenship that always (always) had been a part of the census and to a point before some leftist drone judge decided that question, despite always being on the census, was somehow so frightening and evil it had to be outlawed.
How about that?

The better question is what should we call leftists who want the nation flooded with illegal immigrants casting illegal votes so the country can be stolen right out from under their noses
and turned into something it was never ever intended or meant to be?

Cool. Go Executive Order kingship powers. Down with Conservatism!

If I give you links to threads ridiculing Obama's XO's just because they were XO's will you help me do a hypocrisy check?

"

Great. Go king Donald.

King Obamakov granted amnesty to 800,000 illegal aliens by executive order. Didn't see you bitching about that clusterfuck.

I'm not saying I'm a "Conservative" and all.

Do you identify as one of them Conservatives? Are Conservative beliefs fluid?

the citizen question in one form or another has been on the Census up till 2010 and never was a problem removed by Obama and now it becomes a problem when Trump wants to reinclude it

"

Great. Go king Donald.

NeoCons?

I can live with that. I'd like to get all references to Conservative out of the name. Words have to mean SOMETHING.
Conservative means nothing today. It represents pussies who let the left dictate the status quo and defend it...they don't defend traditional American values...I prefer traditionalist to conservative.

"

Great. Go king Donald.

NeoCons?

Conservative means nothing today. It represents pussies who let the left dictate the status quo and defend it...they don't defend traditional American values...I prefer traditionalist to conservative.

Good point....I'm now a traditional conservative

National Traditionalist party would be an awesome name.

One of the greatest gifts my papa gave me was teaching me conservative values.
Yeah, but what good are they if you can't defend them and your representatives do such a poor job of defending them that it seems that don't actually want to?

Keep trying...but I sleep better at night knowing I'm not part of this travesty going on

Yeah, but what good are they if you can't defend them and your representatives do such a poor job of defending them that it seems that don't actually want to?

Keep trying...but I sleep better at night knowing I'm not part of this travesty going on
Doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results is a sign of insanity. We have to fight fire with fire.

Doing the same thing over and over and getting the same results is a sign of insanity. We have to fight fire with fire.

Not enough of us willing to do that...yet. Rest easy we're raising seven new traditional conservatives

"

Great. Go king Donald.

/——/ Patriotic Americans fits the bill. Thanks for asking

Forum List

Back