Trump to create Space Force

how about sending that SPACE FORCE to Puerto Rico ffs ??

What Puerto Rico Is, and Isn’t, Getting in Disaster Relief

"...the funding falls tens of billions of dollars short of what Puerto Rico says it needs to come back from the devastating storm..."

09puerto1-superJumbo.jpg

Yes, Puerto Rico is part of the United States
Ten months without power: the Puerto Ricans still without electricity

And?

"The United States Space Command (USSPACECOM) was a Unified Combatant Command of the United States Department of Defense, created in 1985 to help institutionalize the use of outer space by the United States Armed Forces. The Commander in Chief of U.S. Space Command (CINCUSSPACECOM), with headquarters at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, also functioned as the Commander in Chief of the binational U.S.-Canadian North American Aerospace Defense Command (CINCNORAD), and for the majority of time during USSPACECOM's existence also as the Commander of the U.S. Air Force major command Air Force Space Command. Military space-operations coordinated by USSPACECOM proved to be very valuable for the U.S.-led coalition in the 1991 Persian Gulf War.

The U.S. military has relied on satellite communications, intelligence, navigation, missile-warning and weather systems in areas of conflict since at least the early 1990s, including in the Balkans, in Southwest Asia and in Afghanistan. Space systems have since then been considered[by whom?] as indispensable providers of tactical information to U.S. forces"

-- source, Wikipedia

It's been around since Reagan. I'm not sure why it's suddenly become an issue. Actually, I'm very sure why it has become an issue.

What is wrong with a military asset that protects our multi-Billion dollar infrastructure in space? Besides the fact that it's cool as balls?

alienscolonialmarines.jpg

Another Trump initiative we can abandon once he is gone
Actually dummy...Space force is something the house and the senate and the pentagon have been planing and discussing for years....Clinton was the first president to bring up the need for such an addition to our military....another loser thread started by RW.....
Reminds me of Reagan’s Star Wars

The threat is not that big and can easily be handled by the Air Force that has seen its strategic mission diminish

Trump's Space Force launched at Pentagon as a separate armed service

I can just hear the cavalry back in the day mock the notion of a need for the air force.

However, they figured out pretty quick the value of air superiority later on. In fact, you might even say that to have success in the battle field today requires domination in the air.

So how is space any different? You are just higher up. In fact, anyone on the ground will tell you that getting an elevated position for attack is key in terms of military success.

Before Trump suggested this I read a few articles on the need for a space force. Once the Left purges their sour taste of Trump suggesting it, cuz everything he says and does is evil, then perhaps the country and finally address this issue seriously.

Why not?

None of our armed forces have any capability in outer space. We’ve got vital assets out there that others might covet for any number of reasons. Others might also deploy assets that could harm us back on the ground,so, yeah, our ability to react offensively and defensively in space seems like 21st century thing we should have been into quite a while ago IMO.

Because we have no money as president Poopstain and this Congress are spending like drunken sailors on stupid stuff.
And because not a single military expert I've seen thinks it's a good idea.

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Why not?

None of our armed forces have any capability in outer space. We’ve got vital assets out there that others might covet for any number of reasons. Others might also deploy assets that could harm us back on the ground,so, yeah, our ability to react offensively and defensively in space seems like 21st century thing we should have been into quite a while ago IMO.

I believe we have signed treaties not to place offensive weapons in space

Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about treaties. Just sayin'

Trump's Space Force launched at Pentagon as a separate armed service

I can just hear the cavalry back in the day mock the notion of a need for the air force.

However, they figured out pretty quick the value of air superiority later on. In fact, you might even say that to have success in the battle field today requires domination in the air.

So how is space any different? You are just higher up. In fact, anyone on the ground will tell you that getting an elevated position for attack is key in terms of military success.

Before Trump suggested this I read a few articles on the need for a space force. Once the Left purges their sour taste of Trump suggesting it, cuz everything he says and does is evil, then perhaps the country and finally address this issue seriously.
After WWII the mission of the Air Force was looked at as primarily strategic. They thought future wars would be nuclear and they needed a separate force. As it turned out, the Air Force has never executed a nuclear attack

Why not?

Because we have no money as president Poopstain and this Congress are spending like drunken sailors on stupid stuff.

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree
They have no problem coming up with $8 billion for Space Force, $30 billion for a wall, $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires

But programs that help working Americans? We can’t afford it

Why not?

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree
They have no problem coming up with $8 billion for Space Force, $30 billion for a wall, $1.5 trillion in tax cuts for billionaires

Name a program that helps “working” Americans.

Why not?

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree

Name a program that helps “working” Americans.

Public infrastructure, parks, education, healthcare.

Why not?

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree

No money to fix Puerto Rico either - too many brown people

Why not?

0d22ea7b7c94019d.jpg

Agree

No money to fix Puerto Rico either - too many brown people

I'm doing everything I can to support Puerto Ricans ... I'm only one man.

vip-adventures-puerto.jpg

how about sending that SPACE FORCE to Puerto Rico ffs ??

What Puerto Rico Is, and Isn’t, Getting in Disaster Relief

"...the funding falls tens of billions of dollars short of what Puerto Rico says it needs to come back from the devastating storm..."

09puerto1-superJumbo.jpg

Yes, Puerto Rico is part of the United States
Ten months without power: the Puerto Ricans still without electricity

Nobody's gonna top this one ^ Nice work Val :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
No?

https://www.google.com/search?q=cor....69i57j0l5.14568j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Forum List

Back