TRUMP: Time to stand and deliver!

Check out Chicago.

Check out America.
. Deflection noted.

It was already noted. That was "Chicago".
Is Rump supposed to be the President of Chicago? OK then.
Yes he is the president for Chicago and every other dam city in this nation. What, so you think Chicago is special or a no go zone now ?? We shall see about that.

I didn't bring up "Chicago", Dumbass. That was the deflection. You completely whiffed on it and poited the finger to somebody else.

Fer fuxsake learn how to read.
. Stay out of someone's conversation if you don't like the outcome. Now is Trump the president of the country on whole or do you think Chicago should be exempt ?

Check out America.
. Deflection noted.

Yes he is the president for Chicago and every other dam city in this nation. What, so you think Chicago is special or a no go zone now ?? We shall see about that.

I didn't bring up "Chicago", Dumbass. That was the deflection. You completely whiffed on it and poited the finger to somebody else.

. Stay out of someone's conversation if you don't like the outcome. Now is Trump the president of the country on whole or do you think Chicago should be exempt ?

oh FUCK YOU asswipe. *YOU* are the one who butted in here.

Once again Moron --- *I* didn't bring up any "Chicago". Somebody else did, and you completely missed it as the deflection. The topic isn't "Chicago". The topic was never "Chicago".

Again, go learn the fuck to read.

. Deflection noted.

oh FUCK YOU asswipe. *YOU* are the one who butted in here.

Once again Moron --- *I* didn't bring up any "Chicago". Somebody else did, and you completely missed it as the deflection. The topic isn't "Chicago". The topic was never "Chicago".

Again, go learn the fuck to read.
. Aside from all that, is Trump the president for all America including Chicago ? Simple answer be it yes or no.

Forum List

Back