Trump threatens to pull ICE out of CA

He should pop a nuke off on the San Andreas fault and push the gonorrhea riddled hooker that is California, into the drink. We would all be better off.

Last edited:
Meh...if it were me I'd flood the the state with ICE officers making it impossible for the state to function.

Exactly. If that's the precedent Trump wants to create, he should only expect more states to challenge his position on immigration.

Trump should make an example out of Cali. Teach all anti-Americans a lesson.

Meh...if it were me I'd flood the the state with ICE officers making it impossible for the state to function.

Exactly. If that's the precedent Trump wants to create, he should only expect more states to challenge his position on immigration.

Agreed...make em fucken suffer!!!

In the meanwhile, it was a nice day in Southern California. T shirt weather, lots of sun shine. Eat your hearts out, guys.

He should pop a nuke off on the San Andreas fault and push the gonorrhea riddled hooker that is California, into the drink. We would all be better off.
An old idea that is as relevant as ever.
images (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg

In the meanwhile, it was a nice day in Southern California. T shirt weather, lots of sun shine. Eat your hearts out, guys.

Lies....is was a shitty, frigid 55* with rain threatening all day AND you couldn’t throw a rock in any direction without hitting a filthy wetback.

He needs to quit trying to toe the line when dealing with the wetback issue. You’re right, he needs to send every fuckin iCE agent to Mexifornia yesterday....send the Guard in as well...make these filthy fucks feel like the criminal bottom feeders they are.

And that has what to do with this topic??? :offtopic:

Because I live here and sometimes laugh at how obsessed some of you are with a state thousands of miles away from you. The big agriculture growers, meat packers, tourism and hotel industries, on and on, allowed the illegal situation to get to where it is today, including most of all, Reagan and his amnesty, not us little guys. It was about profit even if it hurt the American wage earner. My ex was working for a very wealthy lawyer who was always bitching about illegals, and sending money to right wing anti Obama organizations, but come to find out, he and his wife had been knowingly employing an illegal in their household for years. Even Republican candidate for California Governor Whitman a few years back was found out to be hiring illegals even though she was worth at least a billion or two dollars. A republican, I repeat. Our military has allowed illegals to serve, with a promise somewhere down the road for them to get their papers. The 'establishment' and powers to be want the illegals here or they would have shipped them back on buses and trains like Ike did in the '50s. Maybe it's their way of keeping us a nation divided. You foot soldiers for the ultra right are being used, that's all. No disrespect intended.

Lies....is was a shitty, frigid 55* with rain threatening all day AND you couldn’t throw a rock in any direction without hitting a filthy wetback.

That's cuz you be living down on the beach with the rich white folks, remember? At least this is what you always brag about. Guess what....it's colder down by the beach than it is inland.

That's cuz you be living down on the beach with the rich white folks, remember? At least this is what you always brag about. Guess what....it's colder down by the beach than it is inland.

I actually spent the day in the desert of Temecula...cold, windy and rainy all day.

He needs to quit trying to toe the line when dealing with the wetback issue. You’re right, he needs to send every fuckin iCE agent to Mexifornia yesterday....send the Guard in as well...make these filthy fucks feel like the criminal bottom feeders they are.

You go to lots of those Newport Beach mansions and guess who's doing the housecleaning. Hispanics who are illegals for the most part.

Forum List

Back