Trump thought Rodman's trip to North Korea was 'smart'.

Rodham is comparable to Jesus.

Remember how Jesus chilled out with the Roman tax collector, Zacchaeus? Also that is another example of how Jesus was an anarchist.

Yes the war monger left praises the obomanation now for breaking his promise for no boots on the ground in Iraq, and any chance of quieting relations with world dictators is now heresy...except if they are Muslim terrorist supporters! Those we send a few trillion dollars to!

Situations change. What is your view on Trump calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart? Are you critical of Rodman's trip to North Korea?

Rodman has been friends with NK for years, hey if it helps to denuclearize NK isn’t it a good thing, or maybe you’re just mad because Rodman said good things about Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the war monger left praises the obomanation now for breaking his promise for no boots on the ground in Iraq, and any chance of quieting relations with world dictators is now heresy...except if they are Muslim terrorist supporters! Those we send a few trillion dollars to!

Situations change. What is your view on Trump calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart? Are you critical of Rodman's trip to North Korea?
All we see is another Obama lie you ignore.

Any conservatives take issue with Rodman playing footsie with Kim Jung-un? And if so how come you make a big stink about a back up quarterback committing an act of civil disobedience but probably will be just fine with Trump complementing Rodman's actions?

Trump praises 'smart' Rodman trip

Trump is trying to make a deal to de-nuke North Korea. You don't get a deal by insulting them. That de-nuking NK is your worst nightmare is just because you're a pile of scum who values nothing above partisan hate

Hillary's husband sold (gave) nuclear technology to N.K. and they built a freaking Bomb but the lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman. Go figure.

Hmm, maybe post conspiracies elsewhere.
What conspiracy? Hypocrite lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman but Hillary's husband thought he could get a Nobel Prize by selling (giving) N.K. the technology to build nuclear reactors and they built a freaking Bomb.

You don't get it.

Hillary sucks.

But we know what she is.

Trump is absolutely bizarre.

He's unhinged.

Despite all of Hillary's huge flaws, people think that Trump could be much, much worse based on his behavior.

Name actual actions that Trump has taken that are "unhinged"

Any conservatives take issue with Rodman playing footsie with Kim Jung-un? And if so how come you make a big stink about a back up quarterback committing an act of civil disobedience but probably will be just fine with Trump complementing Rodman's actions?

Well whadda ya know! If only Obama would call Kim. What happened to the hoopla whenever Obama treated enemies and respected their customs, like bowing? All the knuckle biting about the 'Arab Spring' as he reached out to traditional enemies? If Obama reaches out to Kim (and I wish he would just to clear where we all stand)) I can bet the ranch Trump will call it weakness.

Does this mean Trump will give Dennis Rodman a cabinet position?

Personally I don't see much advantage to calling up the leader of North Korea though certainly in theory I think there can be benefits to opening up communication channels with certain 'enemies'.

I agree, if Obama does it Trump and other wingnuts like Kaz (who totally doesn't support Trump) would call him out for it.

Rodman is a moonbat. I support Trump on some things (e.g., the wall) and not on others (e.g., tariffs). If Trump can de-nuke NK, that would be a great day for the world except the Democrat party. A

What's funny is you wanted to paint me as black and white and in the process demonstrated that you are black and white

Well whadda ya know! If only Obama would call Kim. What happened to the hoopla whenever Obama treated enemies and respected their customs, like bowing? All the knuckle biting about the 'Arab Spring' as he reached out to traditional enemies? If Obama reaches out to Kim (and I wish he would just to clear where we all stand)) I can bet the ranch Trump will call it weakness.

Personally I don't see much advantage to calling up the leader of North Korea though certainly in theory I think there can be benefits to opening up communication channels with certain 'enemies'.

I agree, if Obama does it Trump and other wingnuts like Kaz (who totally doesn't support Trump) would call him out for it.

Rodman is a moonbat. I support Trump on some things (e.g., the wall) and not on others (e.g., tariffs). If Trump can de-nuke NK, that would be a great day for the world except the Democrat party. A

What's funny is you wanted to paint me as black and white and in the process demonstrated that you are black and white

Denuking NK would be a yuuuuge thing for the world. I dislike Rump a lot, but cheer for this to happen. In this instance I gotta say it go Trump!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Denuking NK would be a yuuuuge thing for the world. I dislike Rump a lot, but cheer for this to happen. In this instance I gotta say it go Trump!

Thank you. It's sick how most leftists are cheering against this

Rodman has been friends with NK for years, hey if it helps to denuclearize NK isn’t it a good thing, or maybe you’re just mad because Rodman said good things about Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Rodman has done anything to denuclearize NK.

Trump also wanted to send one of the Obamas over to suck off KJU, but it's unclear if Barack or Michelle give the best blow job

Trump is trying to make a deal to de-nuke North Korea. You don't get a deal by insulting them. That de-nuking NK is your worst nightmare is just because you're a pile of scum who values nothing above partisan hate

You don't get a deal by insulting? There goes what appears to be Trump's idea of negotiating trade. Also, Trump has insulted NK.

Hillary's husband sold (gave) nuclear technology to N.K. and they built a freaking Bomb but the lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman. Go figure.

Hmm, maybe post conspiracies elsewhere.
What conspiracy? Hypocrite lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman but Hillary's husband thought he could get a Nobel Prize by selling (giving) N.K. the technology to build nuclear reactors and they built a freaking Bomb.

You don't get it.

Hillary sucks.

But we know what she is.

Trump is absolutely bizarre.

He's unhinged.

Despite all of Hillary's huge flaws, people think that Trump could be much, much worse based on his behavior.

You're sounding more and more like Bodecca, knock it the fuck off

Neat.

We don't have much of a choice.

Trump also wanted to send one of the Obamas over to suck off KJU, but it's unclear if Barack or Michelle give the best blow job

Did Trump (and you) want to review that file footage too? Perverts the lot of you.

We don't have much of a choice.

Agreed, but I hope he can get it done.

Thank you. It's sick how most leftists are cheering against this

I do not see them cheering against it. I see many doubting much will come of it. And really mostly because of Kim.

Forum List

Back