Trump thought Rodman's trip to North Korea was 'smart'.

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
Any conservatives take issue with Rodman playing footsie with Kim Jung-un? And if so how come you make a big stink about a back up quarterback committing an act of civil disobedience but probably will be just fine with Trump complementing Rodman's actions?

Trump praises 'smart' Rodman trip

Any conservatives take issue with Rodman playing footsie with Kim Jung-un? And if so how come you make a big stink about a back up quarterback committing an act of civil disobedience but probably will be just fine with Trump complementing Rodman's actions?

Well whadda ya know! If only Obama would call Kim. What happened to the hoopla whenever Obama treated enemies and respected their customs, like bowing? All the knuckle biting about the 'Arab Spring' as he reached out to traditional enemies? If Obama reaches out to Kim (and I wish he would just to clear where we all stand)) I can bet the ranch Trump will call it weakness.

Does this mean Trump will give Dennis Rodman a cabinet position?

• Banned

Well whadda ya know! If only Obama would call Kim. What happened to the hoopla whenever Obama treated enemies and respected their customs, like bowing? All the knuckle biting about the 'Arab Spring' as he reached out to traditional enemies? If Obama reaches out to Kim (and I wish he would just to clear where we all stand)) I can bet the ranch Trump will call it weakness.

Does this mean Trump will give Dennis Rodman a cabinet position?

Personally I don't see much advantage to calling up the leader of North Korea though certainly in theory I think there can be benefits to opening up communication channels with certain 'enemies'.

I agree, if Obama does it Trump and other wingnuts like Kaz (who totally doesn't support Trump) would call him out for it.

Yes the war monger left praises the obomanation now for breaking his promise for no boots on the ground in Iraq, and any chance of quieting relations with world dictators is now heresy...except if they are Muslim terrorist supporters! Those we send a few trillion dollars to!

Hillary's husband sold (gave) nuclear technology to N.K. and they built a freaking Bomb but the lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman. Go figure.

• Banned
Yes the war monger left praises the obomanation now for breaking his promise for no boots on the ground in Iraq, and any chance of quieting relations with world dictators is now heresy...except if they are Muslim terrorist supporters! Those we send a few trillion dollars to!

Situations change. What is your view on Trump calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart? Are you critical of Rodman's trip to North Korea?

Damn the desperation... did you even read the article?

• Banned
Hillary's husband sold (gave) nuclear technology to N.K. and they built a freaking Bomb but the lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman. Go figure.

Hmm, maybe post conspiracies elsewhere.

I did, he praised Rodman's trip to North Korea and called Rodman smart, what did I miss?

What conspiracy? Hypocrite lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman but Hillary's husband thought he could get a Nobel Prize by selling (giving) N.K. the technology to build nuclear reactors and they built a freaking Bomb.

I did, he praised Rodman's trip to North Korea and called Rodman smart, what did I miss?

There was nothing wrong with it.

Situations change. What is your view on Trump calling Rodman's trip to North Korea smart? Are you critical of Rodman's trip to North Korea?
Did it do us harm...if it did I'd be against it... What can a clown do but entertain?

"Rodman recently returned from a two-day trip to North Korea where he met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un while taping for the upcoming HBO program “VICE,” which is executive produced by Bill Maher."

Do you think Maher is an idiot? He made it all happen it seems... even I can't agree that he is not smart.

What conspiracy? Hypocrite lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman but Hillary's husband thought he could get a Nobel Prize by selling (giving) N.K. the technology to build nuclear reactors and they built a freaking Bomb.

You don't get it.

Hillary sucks.

But we know what she is.

Trump is absolutely bizarre.

He's unhinged.

Despite all of Hillary's huge flaws, people think that Trump could be much, much worse based on his behavior.

Did it do us harm...if it did I'd be against it... What can a clown do but entertain?

I think it gives Kim Jung-un more attention than he deserves. If someone who had more influence (that's almost anyone) than Rodman did the same then I could certainly see damage.

But, just to clarify as a conservative you probably think Kaepernick's actions are worse than Rodman? Is that a safe assumption?

I think it gives Kim Jung-un more attention than he deserves. If someone who had more influence (that's almost anyone) than Rodman did the same then I could certainly see damage.

But, just to clarify as a conservative you probably think Kaepernick's actions are worse than Rodman? Is that a safe assumption?
Definitely....and so do most American patriots.

The only assholes that would stand around and pitch a fit about Rodham NOW are the ones that are for reunification of Korea and assassinating a guy so they can profit off of North Korea.

The only assholes that would stand around and pitch a fit about Rodham NOW are the ones that are for reunification of Korea and assassinating a guy so they can profit off of North Korea.

Interesting. Thank you for your thoughts.

Forum List

Back