Trump thought Rodman's trip to North Korea was 'smart'.

Well whadda ya know! If only Obama would call Kim. What happened to the hoopla whenever Obama treated enemies and respected their customs, like bowing? All the knuckle biting about the 'Arab Spring' as he reached out to traditional enemies? If Obama reaches out to Kim (and I wish he would just to clear where we all stand)) I can bet the ranch Trump will call it weakness.

Does this mean Trump will give Dennis Rodman a cabinet position?

Personally I don't see much advantage to calling up the leader of North Korea though certainly in theory I think there can be benefits to opening up communication channels with certain 'enemies'.

I agree, if Obama does it Trump and other wingnuts like Kaz (who totally doesn't support Trump) would call him out for it.

Rodman is a moonbat. I support Trump on some things (e.g., the wall) and not on others (e.g., tariffs). If Trump can de-nuke NK, that would be a great day for the world except the Democrat party. A

What's funny is you wanted to paint me as black and white and in the process demonstrated that you are black and white

Denuking NK would be a yuuuuge thing for the world. I dislike Rump a lot, but cheer for this to happen. In this instance I gotta say it go Trump!

We don't have much of a choice.

Agreed, but I hope he can get it done.

I hope so too, I hope the whole thing about him feeling about Kim within 5 seconds and not preparing are a ruse and that there is somebody (other than Bolton) in the room who actually does any negotiating. Trump simply isn't up to the task.

Personally I don't see much advantage to calling up the leader of North Korea though certainly in theory I think there can be benefits to opening up communication channels with certain 'enemies'.

I agree, if Obama does it Trump and other wingnuts like Kaz (who totally doesn't support Trump) would call him out for it.

Rodman is a moonbat. I support Trump on some things (e.g., the wall) and not on others (e.g., tariffs). If Trump can de-nuke NK, that would be a great day for the world except the Democrat party. A

What's funny is you wanted to paint me as black and white and in the process demonstrated that you are black and white

Denuking NK would be a yuuuuge thing for the world. I dislike Rump a lot, but cheer for this to happen. In this instance I gotta say it go Trump!

I hope so too, I hope the whole thing about him feeling about Kim within 5 seconds and not preparing are a ruse and that there is somebody (other than Bolton) in the room who actually does any negotiating. Trump simply isn't up to the task.

I do not believe he is either, but doing what we have been doing for the last 70 years hasn't worked so let's try.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well whadda ya know! If only Obama would call Kim. What happened to the hoopla whenever Obama treated enemies and respected their customs, like bowing? All the knuckle biting about the 'Arab Spring' as he reached out to traditional enemies? If Obama reaches out to Kim (and I wish he would just to clear where we all stand)) I can bet the ranch Trump will call it weakness.

Thank you. It's sick how most leftists are cheering against this

I do not see them cheering against it. I see many doubting much will come of it. And really mostly because of Kim.

Well, actually I'm hoping for the best but I have no choice but to doubt the abilities and intentions of both.

Hillary's husband sold (gave) nuclear technology to N.K. and they built a freaking Bomb but the lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman. Go figure.

Hmm, maybe post conspiracies elsewhere.
What conspiracy? Hypocrite lefties are worried about what Trump thinks about Rodman but Hillary's husband thought he could get a Nobel Prize by selling (giving) N.K. the technology to build nuclear reactors and they built a freaking Bomb.

You don't get it.

Hillary sucks.

But we know what she is.

Trump is absolutely bizarre.

He's unhinged.

Despite all of Hillary's huge flaws, people think that Trump could be much, much worse based on his behavior.

You're sounding more and more like Bodecca, knock it the fuck off
Crusader, why don't you start a GoFundMe page to get enough cash to buy yourself some class.

Is that like Obama thinking that giving Iran billions of dollars for nothing of substance was smart?

Any conservatives take issue with Rodman playing footsie with Kim Jung-un? And if so how come you make a big stink about a back up quarterback committing an act of civil disobedience but probably will be just fine with Trump complementing Rodman's actions?

Trump praises 'smart' Rodman trip

Trump is trying to make a deal to de-nuke North Korea. You don't get a deal by insulting them. That de-nuking NK is your worst nightmare is just because you're a pile of scum who values nothing above partisan hate

You don't get a deal by insulting? There goes what appears to be Trump's idea of negotiating trade. Also, Trump has insulted NK.
You're an idiot

Any conservatives take issue with Rodman playing footsie with Kim Jung-un? And if so how come you make a big stink about a back up quarterback committing an act of civil disobedience but probably will be just fine with Trump complementing Rodman's actions?

Trump praises 'smart' Rodman trip

You have no choice

I do not see them cheering against it. I see many doubting much will come of it. And really mostly because of Kim.

Seriously? You dont grasp the depths of trump derangement syndrome

Obama wasn't up to the task. Iran giveaway anyone?

And you proved again who your cheering for nk and who you want to fail trump

Well, actually I'm hoping for the best but I have no choice but to doubt the abilities and intentions of both.
You apply no reason at all, just hate

Notice that in the post right after this, HappyJoy posted that you were wrong about the "and really mostly because of Kim" as he bashed and blamed Trump and didn't mention Kim.

You'll come to realize you were wrong in the first sentence too. They don't want him to have success with Kim

Notice that in the post right after this, HappyJoy posted that you were wrong about the "and really mostly because of Kim" as he bashed and blamed Trump and didn't mention Kim.

You'll come to realize you were wrong in the first sentence too. They don't want him to have success with Kim

Nah, you as usual are dead wrong! It is who and what you are, you wear it well!

You were proven wrong on your third sentence by HappyJoy in the very next post, wear your failure well

You were proven wrong on your third sentence by HappyJoy in the very next post, wear your failure well

He never commented on why Rump better Nieto to pay for his border wall! Why do you like so much? Trying to emulate your Orange dotard?

He never commented on why Rump better Nieto to pay for his border wall! Why do you like so much? Trying to emulate your Orange dotard?

Here you answered your own question

So you lie like Rump, got it. Now it is out for all to see!

I said I doubted the abilities of both to create positive change. That in no way contradicts or disproves anything Aldo posted. Maybe you should get out of the trolling with lies business.

Lie.

So you lie like Rump, got it. Now it is out for all to see!

Damn you were wasted last night. Sleep it off?

I also like how leftists are so wrapped up in labeling people. I either hate everything about Trump in every possible way or I'm a Trump supporter. The world is so black and white to you. Remember how you claim that you're smarter than Republicans because you're not all black and white like they are? You're not, you're way worse

I said I doubted the abilities of both to create positive change. That in no way contradicts or disproves anything Aldo posted. Maybe you should get out of the trolling with lies business.

Actually if you read your post, you only said that about Trump. Your ass hasn't declenched since the day Trump took office, has it? Aren't you getting tired from the non-stop anger?

Forum List

Back