Trump: They plant documents. Let’s see, is there a book on nuclear destruction or building of a nuclear weapon, let’s put that book in with Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Holy hell he did take nuclear docs. Arrest him. Please - for the love of god

This is mental. He must know what’s coming.

Hopefully the fbi is waiting for him when he arrives back at Mar-A-Lago

Holy hell he did take nuclear docs. Arrest him. Please - for the love of god

This is mental. He must know what’s coming.

Hopefully the fbi is waiting for him when he arrives back at Mar-A-Lago

The ends justify the means, as we have seen with the Marxists who have been out to destroy President Trump since he first announced he was going to run back in 2016. I am ashamed of people like you, for being tools of the Marxist party.

• Banned
Trump says at Arizona rally tonight the FBI should “give me immediately back everything” seized from Mar-a-Lago because “it’s mine” — which would mean nothing was planted.

Trump says at Arizona rally tonight the FBI should “give me immediately back everything” seized from Mar-a-Lago because “it’s mine” — which would mean nothing was planted.
They still have medical records, shoes, clothing, Barron's toys, Melania's underwear, Trump’s Will, tax returns. What are they holding onto these items for?

I agree. The FBI said that the Russian Dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign was real, while it was proven to be a lie. The FIB has no credibility at all.

Forum List

Back