Trump the Slugger; Home Run Hits of 2016

I love how Trump just destroys his opposition!

We need a leader who WILL FIGHT once again!

We do, that's why the establishment can't stand him. They are working real hard on trying to discredit him in any way they can think of.

We do, that's why the establishment can't stand him. They are working real hard on trying to discredit him in any way they can think of.
Trump has been made thoroughly teflon now, and there is nothing the media lap dogs can say or show that will dent Trumps popularity one bit.

Hey Jimbo, got a job yet? Think Trump is going to get you one? Tell us when he gets you that dream job.

Yes, the orange clown will fight. He will get up at 3 in the morning and send tweets to ex-beauty queens, tell lies about anyone that says he is incompetent. And thereby demonstrate his incompetence.

Hey Jimbo, got a job yet? Think Trump is going to get you one? Tell us when he gets you that dream job.

Yes, the orange clown will fight. He will get up at 3 in the morning and send tweets to ex-beauty queens, tell lies about anyone that says he is incompetent. And thereby demonstrate his incompetence.

Its funny how you effeminate libtard males are so jealous of people that will fight for what they believe instead of hiding among consensus like you libs do so much.

Media made the man.
Yeah, the media made him his billions of dollars, his success in TV which is so easy any of his critics could just snap their fingers and do it too, and his book writing, all just handed to him.

I guess it went like this, "Mr. Trump, you are so uber! Here have a TV show! Its just for you because you are so special!"

roflmao

Forum List

Back