Trump: The Military Would Not Refuse My Orders Even If They Consider Them Illegal

Trump: The Military Would Not Refuse My Orders Even If They Consider Them Illegal

At tonight’s Fox News debate, Bret Baier confronted Donald Trump over former NSA/CIA Director Michael Hayden‘s recent remarks that the military would flat-out refuse to follow illegal orders of his.

Specifically troubling for Hayden was Trump saying he would want to do “worse” than torture and would want soldiers to kill terrorists’ families.

Baier told Trump the latter is explicitly illegal, but Trump insisted, “They won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me. Believe me.”

Baier said, “But they’re illegal.” Trump brushed it off.

The Donald insisted, “I’m a leader, I’ve always been a leader. I’ve never had any problem leading people. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

Trump is telling an international audience that if he is elected President, he will throw away all limitations on ethics and morality, and kill innocent people who are related to terrorists.

The reason JFK was assassinated is because he got involved in the assassination game, murdering South Vietnamese leader Ngo Dinh Diem:

Arrest and assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And his attempted assassination of Fidel Castro:

Assassination attempts on Fidel Castro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now that Trump has opened up the assassination game to include families of terrorists, the Trump family is now in more danger, and so are the families of American politicians, cabinet leaders, intelligence agents, and members of the military.

The insanity needs to stop. NOW.
. I believe what Trump meant by his answer or statements, is that they wouldn't refuse his order because they would believe in his resolve and leadership so much, that they would be willing to follow the orders willingly. Even if currently the orders would be illegal you say, but when Trump becomes President would the orders remain illegal or would he untie their hands to fight and win like he says he would ? Did the military see benefit in water boarding or did it agree with the libs that it was wrong ? Does the military shrug off the deaths of it's fellow soldiers in war, and then lightly tippy toe in it's resolve with the enemy as they jump up and down chanting in the streets death to America and Israel or does it feel that in war the enemy must be defeated ? What does the enemy embodie that makes them the enemy ? Is it the die hard support it has for the acts of it's soldiers to kill and destroy Americans and it's allies ? If a nation or country or state wages war on another, then when bombing takes place are not the enemies who support one another in their quest to destroy another nation, not the target of the bombs that is intended to break the will of a nation to fight ? Is Trumps words just tuff words trying to suggest that all who think of killing us because we are weak, won't get away with it as easily under a Trump presidency ? Has Donald just figured that he would rather operate from a position of strength in the world, than from a position of weakness against our wanta be enemies or enemies in the world now ? How's the weakness been working out for us since the Vietnam conflict ? Think about it... I think Donald Trump is an intimidator, but the good part his foes see in him is that he is also a negotiator. The two need to go hand in hand in order to gain results.
So Trump can authorize what is considered to be war crimes around the world and our troops will blindly follow

What will Trumps reaction be when our own troops are tortured or military families are murdered in retaliation for what our troops do?
. You people claimed water boarding was war crimes, so what threshold do you libs consider to be fair in war ? Is it better to fear our enemies in the world by cowering under unfair treatment by libs who have controlled government and used it to stop the American soldiers winning in war ? What does it take to win a war ? Have you studied world war two, and do you know what it took for this nation to win in that war ? You have no clue is what you have, but you climb up on your political liberal soap box, and preach to people that you have no clue as to what they go through when fighting with their hands tied behind their backs for you.
No, you stupid asshole, the military code of ethics for the United States say specifically that waterboarding is torture, and a war crime.
Site the specific code then.
Look it up in the UCMJ.

Because they use Waterboarding as a training tool in the SEER Course at Ft. Bragg NC.

They do that because they are training special operators who have a good chance of being captured by people who may use those techniques on them. And, it's not so much a training tool as it is they do it to them once or twice so that they know what to expect if captured.

The only ones that get that training are Special Warfare operators, the rest of the military never sees that kind of training.

And, it's article 93 that you are looking for which forbids torture.

. I believe what Trump meant by his answer or statements, is that they wouldn't refuse his order because they would believe in his resolve and leadership so much, that they would be willing to follow the orders willingly. Even if currently the orders would be illegal you say, but when Trump becomes President would the orders remain illegal or would he untie their hands to fight and win like he says he would ? Did the military see benefit in water boarding or did it agree with the libs that it was wrong ? Does the military shrug off the deaths of it's fellow soldiers in war, and then lightly tippy toe in it's resolve with the enemy as they jump up and down chanting in the streets death to America and Israel or does it feel that in war the enemy must be defeated ? What does the enemy embodie that makes them the enemy ? Is it the die hard support it has for the acts of it's soldiers to kill and destroy Americans and it's allies ? If a nation or country or state wages war on another, then when bombing takes place are not the enemies who support one another in their quest to destroy another nation, not the target of the bombs that is intended to break the will of a nation to fight ? Is Trumps words just tuff words trying to suggest that all who think of killing us because we are weak, won't get away with it as easily under a Trump presidency ? Has Donald just figured that he would rather operate from a position of strength in the world, than from a position of weakness against our wanta be enemies or enemies in the world now ? How's the weakness been working out for us since the Vietnam conflict ? Think about it... I think Donald Trump is an intimidator, but the good part his foes see in him is that he is also a negotiator. The two need to go hand in hand in order to gain results.
So Trump can authorize what is considered to be war crimes around the world and our troops will blindly follow

What will Trumps reaction be when our own troops are tortured or military families are murdered in retaliation for what our troops do?
. You people claimed water boarding was war crimes, so what threshold do you libs consider to be fair in war ? Is it better to fear our enemies in the world by cowering under unfair treatment by libs who have controlled government and used it to stop the American soldiers winning in war ? What does it take to win a war ? Have you studied world war two, and do you know what it took for this nation to win in that war ? You have no clue is what you have, but you climb up on your political liberal soap box, and preach to people that you have no clue as to what they go through when fighting with their hands tied behind their backs for you.
No, you stupid asshole, the military code of ethics for the United States say specifically that waterboarding is torture, and a war crime.
Site the specific code then.
Look it up in the UCMJ.

Because they use Waterboarding as a training tool in the SEER Course at Ft. Bragg NC.

They do that because they are training special operators who have a good chance of being captured by people who may use those techniques on them. And, it's not so much a training tool as it is they do it to them once or twice so that they know what to expect if captured.

The only ones that get that training are Special Warfare operators, the rest of the military never sees that kind of training.

And, it's article 93 that you are looking for which forbids torture.
I think you need to STFU.

The SERE Course for the Army is held at Ft Bragg out at Camp Rove on Camp McCall is for not only special operators, but pilots as well. The other branches have their own schools. If it was truly illegal it would be permanently cancelled because every class conducts enhanced interrogation technics. It wouldn't matter who was being tortured, secret squirrel or otherwise.

File:SERE.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I had a squad of men in a situation where they would be killed unless I waterboarded an enemy soldier, well guess what I would do?
And you would know this.....how?

Because I know my own heart. You don't know what you would do?
No...how would you know that a) that enemy soldier has info that would cause your men to get killed, and b) how do you know that waterboarding said enemy soldier will fix that threat, and c) how do you know that said enemy soldier would be telling you truthful information when waterboarded?

Actually, the officers of the United States military are currently not doing their sworn duty. They should immediately arrest President Obama for treason. The man is guilty as hell. He has aided and abetted the enemy and has even armed the Mexican drug cartels.
:lmao:

And it's a good idea to let a crazy like you make waterboarding decisions?

If I had a squad of men in a situation where they would be killed unless I waterboarded an enemy soldier, well guess what I would do?
And you would know this.....how?

Because I know my own heart. You don't know what you would do?
No...how would you know that a) that enemy soldier has info that would cause your men to get killed, and b) how do you know that waterboarding said enemy soldier will fix that threat, and c) how do you know that said enemy soldier would be telling you truthful information when waterboarded?

I don't. I simply stated that I would do it if it came to that. It's not going to come to that since I am 72 years old now and only have one arm. My military days are behind me.

Actually, the officers of the United States military are currently not doing their sworn duty. They should immediately arrest President Obama for treason. The man is guilty as hell. He has aided and abetted the enemy and has even armed the Mexican drug cartels.
:lmao:

And it's a good idea to let a crazy like you make waterboarding decisions?

Rest your little Liberal heart. It ain't ever going to happen. LOL!!

Forum List

Back