Trump: The Military Would Not Refuse My Orders Even If They Consider Them Illegal

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump: The Military Would Not Refuse My Orders Even If They Consider Them Illegal

At tonight’s Fox News debate, Bret Baier confronted Donald Trump over former NSA/CIA Director Michael Hayden‘s recent remarks that the military would flat-out refuse to follow illegal orders of his.

Specifically troubling for Hayden was Trump saying he would want to do “worse” than torture and would want soldiers to kill terrorists’ families.

Baier told Trump the latter is explicitly illegal, but Trump insisted, “They won’t refuse. They’re not gonna refuse me. Believe me.”

Baier said, “But they’re illegal.” Trump brushed it off.

The Donald insisted, “I’m a leader, I’ve always been a leader. I’ve never had any problem leading people. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.”

Trump is telling an international audience that if he is elected President, he will throw away all limitations on ethics and morality, and kill innocent people who are related to terrorists.

The reason JFK was assassinated is because he got involved in the assassination game, murdering South Vietnamese leader Ngo Dinh Diem:

Arrest and assassination of Ngo Dinh Diem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And his attempted assassination of Fidel Castro:

Assassination attempts on Fidel Castro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now that Trump has opened up the assassination game to include families of terrorists, the Trump family is now in more danger, and so are the families of American politicians, cabinet leaders, intelligence agents, and members of the military.

The insanity needs to stop. NOW.

If Trump thinks the military will obey him and go against their oath, he is vastly over estimating his own power and vastly under estimating the integrity of the men and women of our military.

If Trump thinks the military will obey him and go against their oath, he is vastly over estimating his own power and vastly under estimating the integrity of the men and women of our military.

Exactly. And I remember having to sit through Navy Rights and Responsibilities every year or so for 2 days of instruction in what we could and couldn't do.

One of the things that was constantly taught was the difference between a lawful and an unlawful order. We were told that if the order was lawful (legal), we were to do it immediately without question. If the order was thought to be unlawful (illegal), and we knew it, we could refuse to do it, which is why they also taught us what was expected of us, and what we could and could not do.

Trump has zero military experience, and thinks that if he becomes president, he can run the government like a corporation and his word is law. Nope, sorry, but that's not how it works.

The military, if told to do unlawful things, will definitely tell Trump to fuck off.

Strange. I thought it was the CIA who waterboarded those guys under the Bush Administration. Is the CIA's hands really all that clean and spiffy?

Sometimes I want to despise him for saying this. But the reality might be different.
They didn't mind killing americans with drones, they don't mind raping Iraqi women, they bombed Libya without approval etc.I HATE to say those things, but it is the truth..

If I had a squad of men in a situation where they would be killed unless I waterboarded an enemy soldier, well guess what I would do?

Exactly. And I remember having to sit through Navy Rights and Responsibilities every year or so for 2 days of instruction in what we could and couldn't do.

One of the things that was constantly taught was the difference between a lawful and an unlawful order. We were told that if the order was lawful (legal), we were to do it immediately without question. If the order was thought to be unlawful (illegal), and we knew it, we could refuse to do it, which is why they also taught us what was expected of us, and what we could and could not do.

Trump has zero military experience, and thinks that if he becomes president, he can run the government like a corporation and his word is law. Nope, sorry, but that's not how it works.

The military, if told to do unlawful things, will definitely tell Trump to fuck off.

I have been in the military and----I have talked to lots of people who know
law. ---------I have been told over and over and over-----YOU CANNOT
TESTIFY AS TO WHAT ANOTHER PERSON """"THINKS"""""

No, you had to know if the order was lawful or not, and if you knew it to be unlawful, you were supposed to refuse to do it.

The UCMJ is pretty clear on what you can and cannot do.

And no, an officer cannot order you to wash their car.

No, you had to know if the order was lawful or not, and if you knew it to be unlawful, you were supposed to refuse to do it.

The UCMJ is pretty clear on what you can and cannot do.

And no, an officer cannot order you to wash their car.

my corpsman------would do anything I asked him to do----he was devoted to me----poor kid

Sometimes I want to despise him for saying this. But the reality might be different.
They didn't mind killing americans with drones, they don't mind raping Iraqi women, they bombed Libya without approval etc.I HATE to say those things, but it is the truth..
you are full of it and are under the mesmerizing control of Beelzebub!!! Wake up before it's too late and STOP for the love of God agreeing with things that are clearly WRONG! The Donald listens to his tweeters, his fans.... speak back, and tell him what you don't like, he'll change his tune, he needs your vote, more than you need him!

-1 the Americans killed by drones were in a battle zone of WAR, and explicitly took the side of the enemy.... legal!

-2 What? WHO didn't mind the raping of Iraqi women and who ordered it, the President, a General??????

-3 Libya and the whole middle east with terrorists, the military has used the War on Terror/iraq/afghanistan resolutions passed by congress as their legal justification....until we get a Supreme court decision to knock down all of these war resolutions because they are not 2/3s votes of the house and senate as the Constitution requires, they are legal.

you are full of it and are under the mesmerizing control of Beelzebub!!! Wake up before it's too late and STOP for the love of God agreeing with things that are clearly WRONG! The Donald listens to his tweeters, his fans.... speak back, and tell him what you don't like, he'll change his tune, he needs your vote, more than you need him!

-1 the Americans killed by drones were in a battle zone of WAR, and explicitly took the side of the enemy.... legal!

-2 What? WHO didn't mind the raping of Iraqi women and who ordered it, the President, a General??????

-3 Libya and the whole middle east with terrorists, the military has used the War on Terror/iraq/afghanistan resolutions passed by congress as their legal justification....until we get a Supreme court decision to knock down all of these war resolutions because they are not 2/3s votes of the house and senate as the Constitution requires, they are legal.
Beelzebub? lol
I said I didn't like it, but it made sense.
So we can kill americans with drones but we cant waterboard a goddamn terrorist?
Im not talking about authorization, I am saying many military men are fucked in the head
Libya did NOTHING to us. That crazed fuck was even COOPERATING with us! We don't answer to the UN.

seems to me that the military may have been 'obamazized' after listening to 'gen micheal hayden' . Plus whats the deal with any respect or adherence to 'international law' that has anything to do with USA military and their oath to uphold the USA Constitution . ------------------- seems that 'micheal hayden' is just one of mrobamas boys same as Wesley clark and probably many others since mrobama has been the 'cic' !! Trump has work to do bringing back some old time warriors as he shatcans the wussie military heads that are now in place .

Last edited:
seems to me that the military may have been 'obamazized' after listening to 'gen micheal hayden' . Plus whats the deal with any respect or adherence to 'international law' that has anything to do with USA military and their oath to uphold the USA Constitution . ------------------- seems that 'micheal hayden' is just one of mrobamas boys same as Wesley clark and probably many others since mrobama has been the 'cic' !! Trump has work to do bringing back some old time warriors as he shatcans the wussie military heads that are now in place .

Michael Hayden is a paid contributor of Fox News. He's a media whore.

Our military will follow who is President. they might not care for them but they will follow orders. so knock it off with using them against Trump.

Our military will follow who is President. they might not care for them but they will follow orders. so knock it off with using them against Trump. they hated Obama yet still did their duty. same for Clinton

To public knowledge, Obama has not given the troops illegal orders to follow.

Trump has already stated he will

Our military will follow who is President. they might not care for them but they will follow orders. so knock it off with using them against Trump. they hated Obama yet still did their duty. same for Clinton

To public knowledge, Obama has not given the troops illegal orders to follow.

Trump has already stated he will

yeah sure he will. you people are ridiculous

Our military will follow who is President. they might not care for them but they will follow orders. so knock it off with using them against Trump.
--------------------------------- and , I can't imagine any military outside of his boys that has any use at all for mrobama !!

Forum List

Back