TRUMP the genius, He just GOT IT! 'The Apprentice was abt Apprenticeships, I just put it together'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Imagine if he wasn't so SMART! And imagine if HE ACTUALLY KNEW about the very program he was there to promote.

Trump just realized The Apprentice was about apprenticeships: ‘I never actually put that together until just now’

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
19 JUL 2018 AT 15:40 ET

Trump-on-Mateen-via-screencap-800x430-800x430.png
Donald Trump (Photo: Screen capture)

President Donald Trump seemed to have a moment of realization when he said the word “apprenticeships” today during a signing ceremony for skills training.

“Today 23 companies and associations are pledging to expand apprenticeships. That’s an interesting word for me to be saying, right? ‘The Apprentice,'” Trump said, stopping his prepared remarks to marvel at the connection.

“I never actually put that together until just now,” the United States president confessed.

“That was a good experience, I will tell you that,” he told the students. “Isn’t that strange? Ivanka, I never associated, but here we are. Can’t get away from that word. That’s a great word. For on-the-job training and vocational education. They will sign the pledge committing to train and retrain more than 3.8 million American students and workers for new jobs and rewarding careers.”

Watch a clip of the speech below:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/tru...ther-just-now/

Oh for crying out loud, he was being a fucking smart ass you freaking moron.

:lmao:

Right in the article his quote clearly shows he knows exactly what an apprenticeship entails.

From your own link asshole:

“That’s a great word. For on-the-job training and vocational education. They will sign the pledge committing to train and retrain more than 3.8 million American students and workers for new jobs and rewarding careers.”

Trump just realized The Apprentice was about apprenticeships: ‘I never actually put that together until just now’

HEY DIPSHIT,

Trump was saying he was taken back by the fact that as a TV personality and businessman, he spent years promoting apprenticeships for mostly entertainment, and now here he was really doing the very same thing again on a massive scale now as president for the entire nation!

VIVA LA TRUMP

Oh for crying out loud, he was being a fucking smart ass you freaking moron.

:lmao:

Right in the article his quote clearly shows he knows exactly what an apprenticeship entails.

From your own link asshole:

“That’s a great word. For on-the-job training and vocational education. They will sign the pledge committing to train and retrain more than 3.8 million American students and workers for new jobs and rewarding careers.”

You missed it. Why am I not surprised?

HEY DIPSHIT,

Trump was saying he was taken back by the fact that as a TV personality and businessman, he spent years promoting apprenticeships for mostly entertainment, and now here he was really doing the very same thing again on a massive scale now as president for the entire nation!

VIVA LA TRUMP

That's NOT what he meant, ask IVANKA. I'm sure she "got it".

Forum List

Back