Trump is an Idiot and I Love It

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Donald Trump bemoaned the fact that he was never described as “genius” after revealing to his followers that he had recently realized that the word “us” was spelled the same as “US”.

The former president questioned whether anybody else had ever thought to make the connection before

“You know, you spell us right? You spell us U-S. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that? A couple of days [ago) I’m reading and it said us. And I said, you know, if you think about it, us equals U-S.”

“Now if I say something genius, they’ll never say it

“I’ve never heard it… I said to my people, do you think they’ll ever acknowledge [it]…

LOOLLOOLL

Will the cult stay away from commenting on this, or will they spin this into:

1). trump is just messing with you small brained commies.
2). TDS.....Blah....blah.....blah

Bottom line, trump is very childlike.

Donald Trump bemoaned the fact that he was never described as “genius” after revealing to his followers that he had recently realized that the word “us” was spelled the same as “US”.

The former president questioned whether anybody else had ever thought to make the connection before

“You know, you spell us right? You spell us U-S. I just picked that up. Has anyone ever thought of that? A couple of days [ago) I’m reading and it said us. And I said, you know, if you think about it, us equals U-S.”

“Now if I say something genius, they’ll never say it

“I’ve never heard it… I said to my people, do you think they’ll ever acknowledge [it]…

EO.jpg

LOOLLOOLL

Will the cult stay away from commenting on this, or will they spin this into:

1). trump is just messing with you small brained commies.
2). TDS.....Blah....blah.....blah

Bottom line, trump is very childlike.
Oddball went with TDS. Which to me stands for The Daily Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back