San Francisco Lunacy!

Old Texas Reb

Jul 17, 2018
Heard on the radio today that San Francisco is going to allow aliens (including illegals) to vote in school board elections. Once you open this door, what's next?

Yeah this is just the beginning....next they will say they can vote in state elections...isn't there a constitution loving attorney left in CA that has the balls to take this shit on?
I'm sure this will be huge at Trump Rally's....so thanks for that California....

Heard on the radio today that San Francisco is going to allow aliens (including illegals) to vote in school board elections. Once you open this door, what's next?

Maybe we can have convicted serial killers actually on the board, instead of just voting for them next. After all, if it doesn't matter if you break the law, then it doesn't matter. Anything goes.

You know.... isn't it funny how the left-wing minions are yanked around constantly?

Here they have a homeless crisis, and a housing crisis, and all these fundamental problems throughout the city.....

but what is really important... is getting those illegals to vote for them. What's really important, is their elected position security..... and their little minions run around thinking this is for them.... the people....

SF has been a shithole for decades in the downtown area. I used to go there in the late 50's early 60's. Market St. was full of beggars and some of the districts were dangerous, especially the alleys. Yes, there are beautiful areas but they are reserved for tourists and the rich, liberal, elite. It was liberal back then too, just not as bad as today.

Yeah this is just the beginning....next they will say they can vote in state elections...isn't there a constitution loving attorney left in CA that has the balls to take this shit on?
I'm sure this will be huge at Trump Rally's....so thanks for that California....

It's just the first step in the Leftist's global plans:
  • First they dissolved marriage to mean any two living things now are a couple.
  • Next they dissolved borders as superfluous and any ol' jackass that walks in is now a "US Citizen."
  • Now they want any ol' person so long as they're human to be able to decide our elections---- soon to put the US presidency up for world vote.

San Francisco was such a beautiful, wonderful place when I was there in 1958. But there seems to be an inevitable decay in store for places that reach a level of relative perfection. It happened to Ancient Rome and Greece. It's happened to Sweden and it's beginning to happen to other Scandinavian countries. We're seeing it happen to some of the most beautiful places in modern Western Europe -- and we're watching the initial stages of decay take hold right here in America.

It's like a natural, eventual cycle. Something begins as nothing, rises to greatness, reaches its peak and descends. I wish I could but I can't think of a single exception -- any place which has risen to greatness and remained there.

Allowing non-citizens to vote violates the voting rights of citizens.
I hope that they are sued.

The people fleeing San Fran can buy a house and a mule in Detroit for $1000

It's just the first step in the Leftist's global plans:
  • First they dissolved marriage to mean any two living things now are a couple.
  • Next they dissolved borders as superfluous and any ol' jackass that walks in is now a "US Citizen."
  • Now they want any ol' person so long as they're human to be able to decide our elections---- soon to put the US presidency up for world vote.
--------------------------------------- pretty much agree , i consider myself to be one of the last Real Americans . After my generation is gone its just going to be a hodgepodge or anythings in the USA .

San Francisco was such a beautiful, wonderful place when I was there in 1958. But there seems to be an inevitable decay in store for places that reach a level of relative perfection. It happened to Ancient Rome and Greece. It's happened to Sweden and it's beginning to happen to other Scandinavian countries. We're seeing it happen to some of the most beautiful places in modern Western Europe -- and we're watching the initial stages of decay take hold right here in America.

It's like a natural, eventual cycle. Something begins as nothing, rises to greatness, reaches its peak and descends. I wish I could but I can't think of a single exception -- any place which has risen to greatness and remained there.

SF was a pit back then especially in some of the districts. Yes, there were more beautiful places back then but it's underbelly was a shithole. Constant leftist-liberal policies over the decades has caused the former underbelly to become main stream today.

San Francisco has turned into a big open sewer.

That's called the Midas Touch in reverse that the lunatic Left has, whatever they touch turns to s**t. :mad:

Forum List

Back