Trump The Colossus astride the world

The most powerful man on Earth.

Who’s got all the answers? These people know ...

So nice.H]
upload_2018-6-26_17-17-12.jpeg

That is not him with the answers, that is him being a petulant child throwing a hissy fit.

I saw that same look and arm crossing from my children when they were in the 4 to 6 year old range.

You just aren’t used to a manly president. But you will adjust.

View attachment 201302 View attachment 201303 View attachment 201304

What does Obama being feminine have to do with Trump being a petulant 4 year old?

The thing that you little Trump sheep cannot grasp is that to anyone with a brain, both of them suck.
No, they don't BOTH suck. One is an alpha male billionaire, and the other is a little limp wristed pussy boy twink sissy. Get it now?

One is a billionaire pussy that only talks shit when he is not face to face with anyone and cheats on his wives, which makes him the biggest pussy of all

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're angry with him for what he did as a Democrat. That's how they all are.

He is still a Dem ,he is a NY liberal and always has been. He only changed parties to get that sheep in the GOP to vote for him

You just aren’t used to a manly president. But you will adjust.

View attachment 201302 View attachment 201303 View attachment 201304

What does Obama being feminine have to do with Trump being a petulant 4 year old?

The thing that you little Trump sheep cannot grasp is that to anyone with a brain, both of them suck.
No, they don't BOTH suck. One is an alpha male billionaire, and the other is a little limp wristed pussy boy twink sissy. Get it now?

One is a billionaire pussy that only talks shit when he is not face to face with anyone and cheats on his wives, which makes him the biggest pussy of all

He is still a Dem you moron, he is a NY liberal and always has been. He only changed parties to get that sheep in the GOP to vote for him

If you look it up you will discover he is a Republican POTUS, Einstein.

He is still a Dem you moron, he is a NY liberal and always has been. He only changed parties to get that sheep in the GOP to vote for him

That was the party he picked to run for POTUS as since it was an easier road to the nomination.

That was the party he picked to run for POTUS as since it was an easier road to the nomination.
If The Don is enacting Dem policies, we need more Dems. If he is enacting racist policies, we need more racists.

But since he's the Rep POTUS, we need more Reps.

Forum List

Back