trump testifies in E Jean Carroll case

E. Jean Carroll is being protected by the court to prevent Trump from stiffing her.

When Carroll, who claims Trump raped her in the 1990s, won a seperate sexual-assault trial against Trump last year, a jury awarded her $5 million in damages. The former president was forced to put $5.5 million in escrow with the court while he appeals.

E. Jean Carroll is being protected by the court to prevent Trump from stiffing her.

When Carroll, who claims Trump raped her in the 1990s, won a seperate sexual-assault trial against Trump last year, a jury awarded her $5 million in damages. The former president was forced to put $5.5 million in escrow with the court while he appeals.
the crooked dem court. he will never pay

She can't get stiffed if she does this.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That was interesting, poster Lakhota. Thanx for offering it to the forum.
It sounds plausible.

I ain't a lawyer and don't know that stuff about bonds, and interest rates on judgements, and the nuances of appealing the $83million.

But, Carroll being able to sell the 'IOU' she now holds from Don Trump.....yeah, that sounds plausible in this environment.

Say she sells it for $20,000,000, or near 24-cents on the dollar......she gets a wonderful payday (a family can leave very well on a $20,000,000 pile)....and the buyer of the IOU has the potential to reap about $4 for every $1 invested.

And....given that the trial judge is a long standing, experienced, and highly respected Federal Judge who knew well the stakes at play in a trial of the ex-president of the United States, and made sure to dot his i's, and cross the t's.....well, it probably seems unlikely that the award will be reduced down to as low as the $20,000,000 invested by the investors.

In short, I kinda think Don Trump is in for a little 'accountability' lesson.

IMHO

Last edited:
1706577892311.png

in your moms basementr eating cheetos are you? when is the last timer you stepped out?>
Mom has been gone since 1992. Lung cancer unfortunately! I live in the real world! You should try it. I know, I know it can be scary 😨 for you MAGAGATARDS but we can get you out of the fetal position and your thumbs out of your ass and mouth we can help you through these trying times!
MAGA

she will never see a dime. her day is coming .
........she wont get scent
(sic).
---------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, let's go with that.
But.....

• How 'bout her estate?
  • How 'bout a trust she establishes to receive it?
  • How 'bout if she sells this 'judgement IOU' to investors for say, $10 million......to, for example, George Soros or George Conway or Rachel Maddow.....and THEY tenaciously pursue this judgement through the courts to get whatever millions comes down? After all, such investors have the depth-of-pocket to fund such a pursuit. No?

Now, I'm pretty neutral on Don Trump himself ; however, I do think he's gonna hafta write a pretty big check (by my standards)....to some entity affiliated with Ms. Carroll. No?

Forum List

Back