trump testifies in E Jean Carroll case

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Let me get this straight. The repubs want to nominate a man who has been proven in a court of law as a sexual abuser...a rapist by many definitions? Is that really true?

That is astounding!

Let me get this straight. The repubs want to nominate a man who has been proven in a court of law as a sexual abuser.

No such thing has ever been proved in any court of law. You idiot.
..a rapist by many definitions?

Also a flagrant lie, by you.
Is that really true?

Nope it is just you lying.
That is astounding!
You’re retarded.

Let me get this straight. The repubs want to nominate a man who has been proven in a court of law as a sexual abuser...a rapist by many definitions? Is that really true?

That is astounding!
He was never proven a ”sexual abuser” in criminal court. He’s never even been charged.

That is astounding!
Sorry, but they didn't prove that Trump is a rapist. They simply awarded a crazy woman a few bucks for her pain and suffering while excluding any exculpatory evidence that would prove Trump was innocent.

Eventually everything is going to be thrown out on appeal.

FWIW, the jury determination that he "sexually assaulted" the plaintiff came in a civil trial, under a "preponderance of the evidence" standard, which means that the jury of Trump haters found that he might have done something he should not have done, of a sexual nature. The corrupt Judge, of course, elaborated that since they found him liable for "sexual assault" that should be understood to mean, "Rape."

The law that allowed this [vagina] to sue him many years after the applicable statute of limitations had lapsed without even specifying WHAT YEAR it supposedly happened, was passed entirely for the purpose of facilitating this particular lawsuit.

Anyone who fails to recognize that this was a bullshit legal action is...what can I say?...a Democrat. An idiot.

Habba also asked her client if he had instructed anyone to cause harm to Carroll.

“No, I just wanted to defend myself, my family,” Trump said.

Gee a simple No would have been the preferred answer but instead he stipulates that response with an additional information

Claiming he wanted to defend himself and family which can be interpreted as he did because he was concerned about his family.

His family is not on trial, he is

Habba is being paid well but has a difficult client

Sorry, but they didn't prove that Trump is a rapist. They simply awarded a crazy woman a few bucks for her pain and suffering while excluding any exculpatory evidence that would prove Trump was innocent.

Eventually everything is going to be thrown out on appeal.
Trump is guilty of raping her by definition. Which leaves you MAGA cultists out of the equation.

Forum List

Back