trump testifies in E Jean Carroll case

1706623736292.png

Here is a more consistent presentation.

WW

---------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, let's go with that.
But.....

• How 'bout her estate?
  • How 'bout a trust she establishes to receive it?

If she passes first the judgement goes to her estate.

If he passes first his estate is still liable for the judgement.

• How 'bout if she sells this 'judgement IOU' to investors for say, $10 million......to, for example, George Soros or George Conway or Rachel Maddow.....and THEY tenaciously pursue this judgement through the courts to get whatever millions comes down? After all, such investors have the depth-of-pocket to fund such a pursuit. No?

She would keep any money paid for selling the Judgement IOU.

The purchaser of the IOU could be out of luck if the appeals process reduces or eliminates the judgement.

That's called gambling.

WW

I know, I should have put in a buy order for Heinz and Hunts stock.

Word on the street is there may be a shortage of tomatoes because of this decision.

WW
Rotten tomatoes and sour grapes.

I like what Howard Stern said this morning about all the shit Republicans worry about. Like gays. Think about your short time on this earth. 70 years give or take 30 years. In the history of the universe, a second. A fraction of a second you are here. A blip. And people are spending one minute worrying about gays? God damn people are stupid.

I don't hate government. How is the economy doing? Good? Great. What's Biden trying to do about the poor being too poor and the middle class doing better? Because last I checked, the super rich got super richier during covid. So much it says OUR household incomes went way up during covid. Averaging in the rich, the average 50 something has 1.5 million dollars saved. Including the home.

But take the rich out and what's the average 50 something have including his home? $300K. Not very much. Republicans created this. Started with Reagan but really kicked in during Bush when all the best union jobs went overseas. The rich won. No more high paying blue collar workers.

Thank god the unions won last year. All middle class and poor won last year. Biden's doing a great job. He supports the union.s

Rotten tomatoes and sour grapes.

I like what Howard Stern said this morning about all the shit Republicans worry about. Like gays. Think about your short time on this earth. 70 years give or take 30 years. In the history of the universe, a second. A fraction of a second you are here. A blip. And people are spending one minute worrying about gays? God damn people are stupid.

I don't hate government. How is the economy doing? Good? Great. What's Biden trying to do about the poor being too poor and the middle class doing better? Because last I checked, the super rich got super richier during covid. So much it says OUR household incomes went way up during covid. Averaging in the rich, the average 50 something has 1.5 million dollars saved. Including the home.

But take the rich out and what's the average 50 something have including his home? $300K. Not very much. Republicans created this. Started with Reagan but really kicked in during Bush when all the best union jobs went overseas. The rich won. No more high paying blue collar workers.

Thank god the unions won last year. All middle class and poor won last year. Biden's doing a great job. He supports the union.s

Watch this. It's from 2013 but it's pretty scary.

It goes back and talks about the transition from traditional benefits retirement to the evolution of the 401K based retirement.

With that transition, retirement became much more of - ah - gamble.

WW

Watch this. It's from 2013 but it's pretty scary.

It goes back and talks about the transition from traditional benefits retirement to the evolution of the 401K based retirement.

With that transition, retirement became much more of - ah - gamble.

WW

I've always known what we are doing now is a fucking scam. Fact is, if I would have worked for Ford from 18-48 years old I'd be retired 5 years with a 30 year pension. Boy have we taken a step back.

Today the average 50 something has $300K. That's $150K in cash saved. That's $7500 a year in interest at 5%. Something safe when they are retired. Plus $2K a month in social security. Let's just say in the future most Americans are going to be retired and living off of $2500 a month income.

Mom has been gone since 1992. Lung cancer unfortunately! I live in the real world! You should try it. I know, I know it can be scary 😨 for you MAGAGATARDS but we can get you out of the fetal position and your thumbs out of your ass and mouth we can help you through these trying times!
MAGA
so you sit alone in your basement with your cheetohs. i livein real world and work hard lebatard. stop kissing bidens opld asa nd get a life.l,

she will never get dime libertard . its up foir appeal. she never prooved a thing. just another liberal set up.
It doesn't work like that mr retardican, his assets valued at 88 million will be frozen, in the appeal process the award may be lowered a few million dollars, but the convicted rapist donald pork will have to pay all the rest, not to mention the hundreds of million from the NY fraud case, in addition, the ladies he attacked and defamed in Georgia will seek damages, and it will be in the hundreds of millions $$$$

1707155637932.png

It doesn't work like that mr retardican, his assets valued at 88 million will be frozen, in the appeal process the award may be lowered a few million dollars, but the convicted rapist donald pork will have to pay all the rest, not to mention the hundreds of million from the NY fraud case, in addition, the ladies he attacked and defamed in Georgia will seek damages, and it will be in the hundreds of millions $$$$

View attachment 897888
she wont get dime you pierce of trash. go bully your self in mirror,.

Forum List

Back