Trump Tells The Voters He's Not Into Golden Showers

Accusations from eight years ago, completely unprompted by anyone in the audience. There was no reason to even bring it up.
There was no reason to ever make the ridiculous, lying accusation in the first place. Point me to the thread you started denouncing that shit!!!!

ill wait.

There was no reason to ever make the ridiculous, lying accusation in the first place. Point me to the thread you started denouncing that shit!!!!

ill wait.

Oops

Last edited:
the choice of clowns that are "Mods" here really does make one question whether this site is worth the time. punk bitch mods.

I don’t care what you think. But you are the bperfect example of clueless idiocy of Trump Cult voters.

There is no human being so stupid or dishonourable as to be totally useless. They can serve as a warning to others of the dangers of internet radicalization among those lacking critical thinking skills.

Quoting Q-anon, spouting hate at Democrats, and offering no solutions to anything, your posts have deteriorated over the years as you’ve grip on reality has waned.

That’s why I use your posts to show the danger of cult behaviour.
Perhaps you both care what each other thinks. :dunno: But the divide is too strong.

Oops

hey retard, go pull a bunch of articles about how Trump colluded with Russia and post those too!!!! idiot.

Christopher Steele made it up because Hillary Clinton paid him to. It was included in the Steele Dossier, exposed as a phony from beginning to end.
Ivanka disagrees:

Attachments

• 86324262.jpeg
    86324262.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 7
The entire intellilgence complex of the United States isn't colluding with anyone to destroy Donald Trump.

Your analysis is so fucking assbackwards, entire betting markets should manifest around the guiding principal of betting all in on the precise opposite of anything/everything you prognosticate.

Forum List

Back