Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

Get back to us when the fucking so called intelligence community actually gets around to examining the servers. CrowdStrikes is a Dem company and I am not buying into their bullshit.

So the CIA, NIA, and FBI are lying that our elections were interfered with by a hostile foreign government we currently have under sanctions, and the Dictator of that hostile government is telling the truth?

And whose servers are you referring to? Jared Kurshners's? Ivanka Trumps? Michael Flynns?

Your reply is so noted comrade. At least you're honest about where your loyalties lie.

Then there is Obama, who knew Putin was trying to interfere with us, and gave him leeway and 20% of our uranium mines as a punishment.

Where is your phony outrage over the Putin/Obamy love fest, comrade?

Knowing Obama worshippers are TOO lazy and ignorant to view that video here is the transcript of what Obama promised the Russians!!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense”
until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
[NOTE: Isn't this collusion? Obama is asking Russia not to do anything that would prevent his re-election... THAT is collusion"]
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

The media lies
Our intelligence community lies

It is Putin that Trump trusts
Trump is spinning like a Whirling Dervish,,,,now it's HE believes Putin believes and of course he stands with our intelligence agencies now He's so FOS his eyes are brown,,,,,as are most republicans on this board

Get back to us when the fucking so called intelligence community actually gets around to examining the servers. CrowdStrikes is a Dem company and I am not buying into their bullshit.

So the CIA, NIA, and FBI are lying that our elections were interfered with by a hostile foreign government we currently have under sanctions, and the Dictator of that hostile government is telling the truth?

And whose servers are you referring to? Jared Kurshners's? Ivanka Trumps? Michael Flynns?

Your reply is so noted comrade. At least you're honest about where your loyalties lie.

Then there is Obama, who knew Putin was trying to interfere with us, and gave him leeway and 20% of our uranium mines as a punishment.

Where is your phony outrage over the Putin/Obamy love fest, comrade?

Knowing Obama worshippers are TOO lazy and ignorant to view that video here is the transcript of what Obama promised the Russians!!

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense”
until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
[NOTE: Isn't this collusion? Obama is asking Russia not to do anything that would prevent his re-election... THAT is collusion"]
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Talking about nuclear disarmament.

Trump called the US agencies liars. He said it.

Why would you support Putin over these American instituitions?

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

The Look Of Love. And Treason

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

Trump undercuts the US intelligence community again
Trump has, at best, a complicated relationship with America’s spies.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community — again
and liberals... well they continue to just ignore FISA statements of illegal spying / warrants by obama.

imagine that. this world we live in.

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

YOU idiots!
Trump is a wordsmith! Read exactly what he said about Putin... "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
A) Where in Trump's statement does Trump say he believes there was no meddling? Trump says and I'm repeating "I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.
What Trump says is he BELIEVES PUTIN MEANS WHAT HE SAYS"....Not what Putin says is TRUE! Do you idiots understand the subtle wordsmithing here?

B) And assuming Putin really believes there was NO meddling... where were all you Obama supporters when Obama said THESE outright LIES ?
Is it possible Obama truly believed at the time he peddled these LIES were true?

C) Finally as did Obama, so too Putin... he HIRES people that believe like him and as a result he doesn't NEED to know if there was meddling or in Obama's case
like Susan Rice did lying to the 5 networks that Benghazi was because of a video and not a terrorist attack!

These are all very real reasons why Trump in all honesty can say "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
Trump BELIEVES IT to be True!

View attachment 159998

Still laughing that Trump is a wordsmith.

Trump clearly said that Putin denied meddling & Trump said he believed him. He has said that more than once.

Quit lying & pretending that he didn't.

There was no lie about Benghazi. Jesus fucking Christ you people are such dumbasses.

The World According to the Orange Traitor

Andrew Cohen @JustADCohen

An incomplete list....

Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Federal judges: lying
His sex assault accusers: lying
Scientist about climate change: lying
Doctors about Affordable Care Act: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Putin: He means it. https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/929363293847859200 …

10:16 AM - Nov 11, 2017

BTW he's never orange in all the foreign photos. You ever notice that? Your media tints him.
Conspiracy!

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

YOU idiots!
Trump is a wordsmith! Read exactly what he said about Putin... "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
A) Where in Trump's statement does Trump say he believes there was no meddling? Trump says and I'm repeating "I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.
What Trump says is he BELIEVES PUTIN MEANS WHAT HE SAYS"....Not what Putin says is TRUE! Do you idiots understand the subtle wordsmithing here?

B) And assuming Putin really believes there was NO meddling... where were all you Obama supporters when Obama said THESE outright LIES ?
Is it possible Obama truly believed at the time he peddled these LIES were true?

C) Finally as did Obama, so too Putin... he HIRES people that believe like him and as a result he doesn't NEED to know if there was meddling or in Obama's case
like Susan Rice did lying to the 5 networks that Benghazi was because of a video and not a terrorist attack!

These are all very real reasons why Trump in all honesty can say "Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

View attachment 159998

Trump clearly said that Putin denied meddling & Trump said he believed him. He has said that more than once.

There was no lie about Benghazi. Jesus fucking Christ you people are such dumbasses.

Is this concept too hard for 3rd graders to understand? I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
understand when Trump said that he is saying Putin believes that and what Trump believes is that Putin believes it... NOT THAT TRUMP believes it!!!
Here read the latest comment regarding you and the MSM's grossly 3rd grade understanding of the nuances that Trump is making!

"I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election," Trump said. "As to whether I believe it or not, I am with our agencies, especially as currently constituted with the leadership."
Trump downplays past skepticism of Russian election meddling - CNNPolitics

NOW is that too difficult of a concept to grasp???

So considering the intellectual level of you and your fellow 3rd grade MSM let me make this even simpler to grasp!
A) Trump believes the 4 US intelligence agencies regarding Russian meddling.
B) Trump ALSO believes Putin when Putin says ..."Every time he [Putin] sees me [Trump] he says I didn't do that" Trump is saying Trump believes Putin believes that!
C) Trump is saying to you idiots... LOOK... Putin says there was no meddling... and I believe he means that"... BUT was there? YES the 4 agencies have proof!

NOW do you simpletons understand the really discrete diplomatic way that Trump who you think is so boorish so clumsy... is making it clear... Putin believes and Trump believes
Putin believes But Trump has the 4 agencies to prove differently!
IS that nuance to hard for people like you who believed this nuanced statement: Bill Clinton' s" It Depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is"!

Trump to the American people

Don't trust the media
Don't trust the intelligence community

Put your trust in Putin

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

YOU idiots!

View attachment 159998

Dumbasses like you just make up crap without doing any research!

Susan Rice LIES on 5 networks!

Benghazi Report: Even State Dept Officials Were Horrified by Susan Rice’s TV Appearances
Then-U.N. Ambassador and current National Security Advisor Susan Rice was lambasted by Obama administration critics when she went on all five Sunday morning shows in the wake of the 2012 Benghazi attack and blamed a YouTube video for the attack. But included in the newly-released Benghazi Committee report is the revelation that even withinthe Obama administration, State Department officials were flabbergasted by Rice’s appearances.

“State Department employees in Washington D.C. who had spoken with those on the ground in Libya after the attack were universal in their condemnation of Rice’s statements,” the Republican-controlled committee revealed, citing emails obtained in the course of their investigation.

The State Department’s Senior Libya Desk Officer wrote an email to his colleagues saying, “I think Rice was off the reservation on this one.”

Benghazi Report: Even State Dept Officials Were Horrified by Susan Rice’s TV Appearances

The same intelligence community that confirmed the existence of WMDs in Iraq? Why would anyone not take their word for something?
The same exact Iraq war that you were totally in support of, and still defend today? You mean that one?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

So we are going to start World War 3 over Facebook ads? We are going to hold an evil sociopath to a higher standard than ourselves?.

Are we going to turn over America to the Russians? Better RED than dead?
Of course!

I'm going to visit the man in the high castle. I hear the resistance are in possession of videos that depict the world if the Russians didn't win the US elections on November 8th, 2017. However, the way FOXNEWS have been operating it's as if Hillary is President, responsible for everything wrong in the country and Trump is just a regular circus barker criticizing from the sidelines with no responsibility whatsoever.

Last edited:
Putin says the United States intereferes in Russian elections; slapped the President down:

Watch Putin accuse the US of interfering in Russia’s election

I will take Republicans, over a KGB killer, spy and liar. But you like the weight lifting, petite KGB thing.
Putin disappointed me. I thought he would come here, drag obama out of the white house and chain him to the back of a pick up truck. Drag him around DC until his head popped off, like James Byrd.

Since he didn't do that, he's not much good as a dictator.
You know, you come across as a very reasonable and stable person. I just wanted to share that with you.

On Veterans Day.
From a man with bone spurs?

C7hzA2XVwAAsg8I.jpg:large

trump_golfing_faux_fb.jpg

2AB595BA00000578-3168648-image-a-9_1437436776223.jpg

02trumpvietnam-2-master768.jpg

Trump doesn't have bone spurs. He has never had bone spurs.

He has "forked tongue".

Trump-Shape-Shifting-Lizard.jpg

On Veterans Day.
From a man with bone spurs?

C7hzA2XVwAAsg8I.jpg:large

trump_golfing_faux_fb.jpg

2AB595BA00000578-3168648-image-a-9_1437436776223.jpg

02trumpvietnam-2-master768.jpg

Trump doesn't have bone spurs. He has never had bone spurs.

He has "forked tongue".

Trump-Shape-Shifting-Lizard.jpg

Since when can you not play golf on Veterans Day?

You understand that bone spurs are chronic and become painful after repeated injury right? No, you don’t because you are an idiot.

Bull shit. Those liars claiming collusion are very far from patriots.

It's gone way, way, way beyond lies. There is just so much there, there.
f2e260fdb98b9b5a404b8a42494f5da2.jpg

CwQwdbzWgAAFlyk.jpg

You need a spreadsheet to cover them all. Every day a new connection.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAA2jAAAAJDg1MGZhY2RkLWEwNjktNDkwMC1iMGE2LWUzOTMyY2UzZTU4NQ.png

Forum List

Back