Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

LOLOLOL

Look who's into gay ass fucking ^^^

The same imbecile who think violent rightwingers in Venezuela are violent leftwingers in the U.S.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Wow, you misrepresented what he said, and you think that that somehow scored a point?

You are the pathetic one here.

Also, you insulted him with an homophobic attack. That's homophobia on your part.

Are you one of those rare self admitted homophobic lefties, or are you the standard issue completely hypocritical lefty?
LOLOL

He's fantasizing about gay sex and you think you can pin that on me?

2s0blvo.jpg

Your pretense that you do not understand the figurative use of "ass fucking" and that you truly believe that it was a reference to literal male on male sex is

another one of those pathetic lies of yours I have been referring to.

You are fooling no one, not even yourself at this point.

But you are too much of a dishonest, moral coward to admit to anything.

Because you know that your entire world view is build on lies, and that admitting one Truth would cause it all to come tumbling down.

Hence you hew to any and all lies, because it is all you have.

I will not lie and claim to pity you.

I laugh at you and gleeful anticipate the day your lies blow up in your asshole face.
You lead a sad existence, so yes, I really do pity you.

As far as that other schmuck, all you had to say was, “and that is still a lie, and still also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule,” and that imbecile felt inspired to equate that to a gay sex act. You cannot project his homoerotic fantasies onto me.
Oh, the ole "youre gay" comeback. You like sticking with the basics, dont you. :laugh:
You’re the one who expressed fantasies of gay sex, not me. I’m merely pointing that out.

Wow, you misrepresented what he said, and you think that that somehow scored a point?

You are the pathetic one here.

Also, you insulted him with an homophobic attack. That's homophobia on your part.

Are you one of those rare self admitted homophobic lefties, or are you the standard issue completely hypocritical lefty?
LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Your pretense that you do not understand the figurative use of "ass fucking" and that you truly believe that it was a reference to literal male on male sex is

Because you know that your entire world view is build on lies, and that admitting one Truth would cause it all to come tumbling down.

I laugh at you and gleeful anticipate the day your lies blow up in your asshole face.

As far as that other schmuck, all you had to say was, “and that is still a lie, and still also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule,” and that imbecile felt inspired to equate that to a gay sex act. You cannot project his homoerotic fantasies onto me.
Oh, the ole "youre gay" comeback. You like sticking with the basics, dont you. :laugh:
You’re the one who expressed fantasies of gay sex, not me. I’m merely pointing that out.
Ah, the ole joke recycle. Jokes are always funnier the second time you tell them.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Ah, the ole joke recycle. Jokes are always funnier the second time you tell them.
Still trying to get past your idiocy of posting a photo of rightwingers getting violent in Venezuela...

02260620-df34.ab94b306.jpg

... and idiotically claiming those are violent left wingers in the U.S.?

What a fucking retard you are, huh, ShortBus?

:lmao:

Still trying to get past your idiocy of posting a photo of rightwingers getting violent in Venezuela...

Captain Repeat in the house! :laugh:

Some things are worth repeating for the humor of it.....:lol:

Gee, if they were so brave, why did they wait until their alleged grouper was President of the United States to make their accusations?

WHy not try to bring him to justice back when he was just a TV star?
Roy Moore praises the era of slavery and says America may be the focus of evil in a series of viral, resurfaced comments
Business Insider

So, you're dropping that shit about wanting to bring back slavery, and just moving on to the next bullshit smear job.

You are such a dishonest asshole.

And the op can't imagine why we are angry.
Which Amendment ended slavery?

The 13th,, why?
So in legal terms, what happens to the ban on slavery if that ban is repealed?

Why do you ask?

Why not repeat it? It was fucking hysterical. Don’t you want everyone here to get a good laugh?
Youre angry because we laugh at the lefts pitiful crying all the time. Dont project your emotions on us. We are enjoying life while you angry lefties make troll threads like this. Relax, you are only going to have to deal with Trump for YEARS!!!!! :laugh:

Lefties are ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ hysterical; given those are actually rightwingers in Venezuela protesting Hugo Chavez.

The Truth About Venezuela’s Right-Wing Opposition – Venezuela Solidarity Campaign

So, you're dropping that shit about wanting to bring back slavery, and just moving on to the next bullshit smear job.

The 13th,, why?

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?

The 13th,, why?

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?
...because you're corny.

The 13th,, why?

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?

I did, and instead of making a point, you just asked another question.

Time for you to engage in actual dialog, instead of being a dick.

THat was rhetorical, I know you can't help it.

The 13th,, why?

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?

Dumbfuck...

I asked, ”so in legal terms, what happens to the ban on slavery if that ban is repealed,” And you responded with, ”why do you ask?”

”Why do you ask,” does not actually answer the question, ”so in legal terms, what happens to the ban on slavery if that ban is repealed?” Please tell me you’re not too retarded to comprehend that?

But that’s ok, I understand why you didn’t want to answer and your reluctance to answer actually revealed you know Moore called for the return of slavery, even if you’re not man enough, or intelligent enough, to admit it.

The 13th,, why?

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?

Dumbfuck...

I asked, ”so in legal terms, what happens to the ban on slavery if that ban is repealed,” And you responded with, ”why do you ask?”

”Why do you ask,” does not actually answer the question, ”so in legal terms, what happens to the ban on slavery if that ban is repealed?” Please tell me you’re not too retarded to comprehend that?

But that’s ok, I understand why you didn’t want to answer and your reluctance to answer actually revealed you know Moore called for the return of slavery, even if you’re not man enough, or intelligent enough, to admit it.

Why so upset? All I wanted was for you to make your point, such as it is, and stop pussy footing around.

Why was that so hard for you?

Now.

Link to the quote, or STFU.

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?

Dumbfuck...

Why so upset? All I wanted was for you to make your point, such as it is, and stop pussy footing around.

Now.

My point is made. You made it when you showed you’re too afraid to answer my last question.

Why do you ask?
Why don’t you answer?

Dumbfuck...

Now.

My point is made. You made it when you showed you’re too afraid to answer my last question.

Says the man that didn't post the link to the quote he is talking about.

Why don’t you answer?

Dumbfuck...

Now.

Link to what quote?

Why don’t you simply answer the question I asked you? What are you so afraid of?

Dumbfuck...

Now.

Link to what quote?

Why don’t you simply answer the question I asked you? What are you so afraid of?

The quote to support your claim that he wants to repeal the 13th, and reinstitute slavery.

You've been pussyfooting around for days.

So, let's see it.

Or admit that you were just talking shit.

Dumbfuck...

Now.

Link to what quote?

The quote to support your claim that he wants to repeal the 13th, and reinstitute slavery.

So, let's see it.

LOL

You’re too funny. You refuse to answer my question but you demand I answer yours.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
Because we’re deplorable.

Now.

Link to what quote?

So, let's see it.

LOL

You’re too funny. You refuse to answer my question but you demand I answer yours.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I did answer your question, ie the 13th.

Your question is based on your unsupported claim that he wants to repeal that in order to reintroduce slavery.

I asked for the link supporting your claim.

Provide it and I will respond appropriately.

Link to what quote?

So, let's see it.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

I did answer your question, ie the 13th.

Your question is based on your unsupported claim that he wants to repeal that in order to reintroduce slavery.

I asked for the link supporting your claim.

Provide it and I will respond appropriately.
You didn’t answer the question of legally, what happens to the ban on slavery if the 13th Amendment were to be repealed.

Forum List

Back