Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are.

Why can't you just talk calmly and rationally like a civilized person? Why must everything you say/write be tinged with rage?
They’re saddled with all kinds of grievances over their personal failures, and they’ll be DAMNED if anybody makes them take reponsibility for it!

Troll thread

I'm serious. There is a very obvious anger issue with Trump supporters from the neutral observer's point of view. I actually feel a bit sorry for them. It must suck to be so mad all the time.

Oh give it up. You're ignoring a year of leftist butthurt and starting a thread for effect. Start this garbage in the Badlands or FZ

Pretty much every time I see one of you post, you're calling someone nasty names, or spouting off some ridiculous conspiracy theory, or gnashing your teeth while stereotyping some group and declaring what scum they are, spittle flying from your lips while your face turns a bright neon red and your eyes bug out of your head.

I'm very happy, economy is booming, thank you President Trump! He is also making Obama's legacy, just a bad dream. He is also making liberals lose their minds. Life is good!

Troll thread

I'm serious. There is a very obvious anger issue with Trump supporters from the neutral observer's point of view. I actually feel a bit sorry for them. It must suck to be so mad all the time.

Oh give it up. You're ignoring a year of leftist butthurt and starting a thread for effect. Start this garbage in the Badlands or FZ

It's political because the Trump supporters are a political group.

I'm not necessarily ignoring the "leftists" (more like the PC police but whatever ...), but I just don't see many of them posting on here, and those that do tend to be more sarcastic than angry.

Probably because Progressive stupidity pisses off rational people like no other stupidity can.

That said, you don't see Trump supporters kneeling in the street wearing funny hats and primal screaming at the moon, now do ya.

Troll thread

I'm not necessarily ignoring the "leftists" (more like the PC police but whatever ...), but I just don't see many of them posting on here, and those that do tend to be more sarcastic than angry.

Whatever....stupid thread. I'm not angry at all. Trump's doing ok

I'm very happy, economy is booming, thank you President Trump! He is also making Obama's legacy, just a bad dream. He is also making liberals lose their minds. Life is good!

Me too! Grinning ear to ear.

Trump supporters are absent of anything outside of rage. The only thing that will make these peanut brain mf's happy is Trump declaring war on every muslim, black, latino and women in the country..then they'll be happy again

Yeah, there's that anger creeping through your post. It's not enough to be happy about the jobs; you are supposedly happy because other people are miserable. Except, that's not the way happy people actually think, unless they're sociopaths.

Troll thread

Oh my, you must not be paying attention. Liberals on here is even calling for impeachment cause Trump kissed a woman on the lips, oh the horror! Lol

Trump supporters are absent of anything outside of rage. The only thing that will make these peanut brain mf's happy is Trump declaring war on every muslim, black, latino and women in the country..then they'll be happy again
Lol, your one of the liberals losing their minds on here daily, because of Trump. Lol

and you're not seeing that from the left?

Some, but not nearly to the same extent.

Yeah, there's that anger creeping through your post. It's not enough to be happy about the jobs; you are supposedly happy because other people are miserable. Except, that's not the way happy people actually think, unless they're sociopaths.
If you can't find humour in this. Well I guess you're a typical liberal.
l-hate-trump-for-how-he-treats-wome-look-i-28241235.png

Yes, they are losing their minds.

Troll thread

Oh my, you must not be paying attention. Liberals on here is even calling for impeachment cause Trump kissed a woman on the lips, oh the horror! Lol

There's like Lakhota, Jillian, and a few other people who are like that. Vs. about 50 Trump supporters who also fall into that category of hyperbolic, angry, name-calling posters.

Some, but not nearly to the same extent.

I disagree

Forum List

Back