Why are so many of you so pissed off and combative over politics?

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I understand that things happen that you think are wrong. That pisses you off; I get it, but it seems out of proportion for a lot of you. A lot of you are extremely angry and toxic. I live a good life. I'm happy. I work hard and I'm rewarded for it because I live in a good country. I would guess that the vast majority of you are pretty comfortable too. You're hanging out on an internet forum while you sit on your butt in an air-conditioned room. How hard and unfair can your life really be? How much do you actually have to be thankful for and happy about? Probably a lot. Why allow politics to consume you so much? Sure, be involved, go vote, do your part, but many of you seem to let this stuff turn you into very bitter and unhappy people. I just don't get it.

I understand that things happen that you think are wrong. That pisses you off; I get it, but it seems out of proportion for a lot of you. A lot of you are extremely angry and toxic. I live a good life. I'm happy. I work hard and I'm rewarded for it because I live in a good country. I would guess that the vast majority of you are pretty comfortable too. You're hanging out on an internet forum while you sit on your butt in an air-conditioned room. How hard and unfair can your life really be? How much do you actually have to be thankful for and happy about? Probably a lot. Why allow politics to consume you so much? Sure, be involved, go vote, do your part, but many of you seem to let this stuff turn you into very bitter and unhappy people. I just don't get it.
you ever heard of a place called nazi germany or communist china and the soviet union??

Do you actually think we're close to that? You can stand right outside the White House and protest your heart out if you want to.
doesnt matter if we are close or not,, fact remains politics allowed to go unchecked or restrained can and usually does end up with millions of dead people,,

who is paying you, troll? /sarcasm

1668451998100.png

No, you don't.

Do you have kids?

well there are a lot pf people saying the 1st 2nd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th and 10th amendments need to be eliminated,,

in fact most of the democrat party says the constitution need thrown out and rewritten,,,
I don't think the anger and bitterness will produce anything useful or helpful.

No, you don't.

Do you have kids?
I think you're wrong if you think our country has gone to shit and that your kids don't have good prospects for the future. The world gets better all the time, largely with the help of technology. Your great-grandchildren will live in a world we can't even comprehend. All of that stuff about how everything is bad and horrible, to me, just seems like over-emotional nonsense. People get too emotional about politics and just throw their suckers in the dirt. The world really isn't that bad, especially compared to times passed.

I think you're wrong if you think our country has gone to shit and that your kids don't have good prospects for the future. The world gets better all the time, largely with the help of technology. Your great-grandchildren will live in a world we can't even comprehend. All of that stuff about how everything is bad and horrible, to me, just seems like over-emotional nonsense.
better is a matter of perspective,, some think a bigger more intrusive government is better and some dont,,

which are you??

I think you're wrong if you think our country has gone to shit and that your kids don't have good prospects for the future. The world gets better all the time, largely with the help of technology. Your great-grandchildren will live in a world we can't even comprehend. All of that stuff about how everything is bad and horrible, to me, just seems like over-emotional nonsense. People get too emotional about politics and just throw their suckers in the dirt. The world really isn't that bad, especially compared to times passed.

Dude - you ever been to China?

Do you know what goes on in China?

My wife is Chinese. My kids are just enough Chinese to get hassled by the BIPOC's and degraded by the universities.

I don't want that shit here. Not at all.

Don't tell me to go easy either, I won't.

I've lived in dozens of countries all over the world, I know what I'm looking at. No part of it is good

Forum List

Back