Trump supporters; why are you so angry?

All I asked for was the quote of his saying what you claim he said.
Listen to the audio the article has the audio ...Roy's own voice ..best quote is by his own voice lol

Roy Moore: Reinstating slavery and taking the vote back from women would ‘eliminate many problems

BUT they don't stand up to actual scrutiny.

Which is why you are not posting the transcripts. Because they reveal you to be a lying asshole.

what you are saying is I posted an Audio [that you did not even listen to ] in order to prove I had lied ? ...what are you mental LOL
the audio reveals
Roy Moore: Reinstating slavery and taking the vote back from women would ‘eliminate many problems

All I asked for was the quote of his saying what you claim he said.
Listen to the audio the article has the audio ...Roy's own voice ..best quote is by his own voice lol

I read your link's transcribed portions that they cited to support YOUR CLAIM.

It did not actually support it.

You can't support your claim. But you also can't admit that.

Being honest is beyond your ability.

First on CNN: Obama tells Alabama voters to reject Roy Moore
Source: CNN

Former President Barack Obama is adding his voice to the Alabama Senate race, imploring voters to go to the polls Tuesday to reject the candidacy of Roy Moore as part of an aggressive effort by Democrats to try and counter President Donald Trump's full-throated endorsement of the controversial Republican candidate.

"This one's serious," Obama says in the call. "You can't sit it out."

Two Democratic officials familiar with the Alabama race tell CNN that Obama recorded the phone message in recent days, at the very time Trump stepped up his own involvement in the campaign with a recorded message. Obama does not mention Moore by name.

"Doug Jones is a fighter for equality, for progress," Obama says. "Doug will be our champion for justice. So get out and vote, Alabama."

-snip-

Here this should make you Trump supporters totally Crazed....SAD

CBS News‏Verified account @CBSNews

NEW: Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault will speak at a news conference, hosted by @bravenewfilms, Monday at 10:30 a.m. ET. The women are calling for an investigation by Congress of sexual misconduct by the president.

DQu5z7WVoAERs7C.jpg

Gee, if they were so brave, why did they wait until their alleged grouper was President of the United States to make their accusations?

WHy not try to bring him to justice back when he was just a TV star?
Ya mean like women did with Clinton, right? Oh, wait, you couldn’t have meant that because those women also didn’t come forward until Clinton was was president. But I’m sure you discounted their allegations just as conveniently for waiting until Clinton was president to go public with their claims.

I thought most of them had to be dragged out into the limelight by the investigation.

Bill and Hillary were/are actually scary. They are the type of people to use their power to destroy people.
LOL

A couple did, most did not. And even the lawsuit which sparked the investigation was filed after Clinton became president. So you did discount them, right? Tell me you’re not a hypocrite....

First on CNN: Obama tells Alabama voters to reject Roy Moore
Source: CNN

Former President Barack Obama is adding his voice to the Alabama Senate race, imploring voters to go to the polls Tuesday to reject the candidacy of Roy Moore as part of an aggressive effort by Democrats to try and counter President Donald Trump's full-throated endorsement of the controversial Republican candidate.

"This one's serious," Obama says in the call. "You can't sit it out."

Two Democratic officials familiar with the Alabama race tell CNN that Obama recorded the phone message in recent days, at the very time Trump stepped up his own involvement in the campaign with a recorded message. Obama does not mention Moore by name.

"Doug Jones is a fighter for equality, for progress," Obama says. "Doug will be our champion for justice. So get out and vote, Alabama."
Barack Obama tells Alabama voters to reject Roy Moore - CNNPolitics

-snip-

Gee, if they were so brave, why did they wait until their alleged grouper was President of the United States to make their accusations?

WHy not try to bring him to justice back when he was just a TV star?
Roy Moore praises the era of slavery and says America may be the focus of evil in a series of viral, resurfaced comments
Business Insider

So, you're dropping that shit about wanting to bring back slavery, and just moving on to the next bullshit smear job.

You are such a dishonest asshole.

And the op can't imagine why we are angry.
Which Amendment ended slavery?

The 13th,, why?
So in legal terms, what happens to the ban on slavery if that ban is repealed?

Troll thread

I'm serious. There is a very obvious anger issue with Trump supporters from the neutral observer's point of view. I actually feel a bit sorry for them. It must suck to be so mad all the time.
Sounds like you're angry about something.

Could it be a massive amount of butt-hurt???

You arent very good with comebacks, are you. Correll is ass fucking you right now and thats the best you can come up with? :laugh:
LOLOLOL

Look who's into gay ass fucking ^^^

The same imbecile who think violent rightwingers in Venezuela are violent leftwingers in the U.S.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Wow, you misrepresented what he said, and you think that that somehow scored a point?

You are the pathetic one here.

Also, you insulted him with an homophobic attack. That's homophobia on your part.

Are you one of those rare self admitted homophobic lefties, or are you the standard issue completely hypocritical lefty?
LOLOL

He's fantasizing about gay sex and you think you can pin that on me?

2s0blvo.jpg

Your pretense that you do not understand the figurative use of "ass fucking" and that you truly believe that it was a reference to literal male on male sex is

another one of those pathetic lies of yours I have been referring to.

You are fooling no one, not even yourself at this point.

But you are too much of a dishonest, moral coward to admit to anything.

Because you know that your entire world view is build on lies, and that admitting one Truth would cause it all to come tumbling down.

Hence you hew to any and all lies, because it is all you have.

I will not lie and claim to pity you.

I laugh at you and gleeful anticipate the day your lies blow up in your asshole face.
You lead a sad existence, so yes, I really do pity you.

As far as that other schmuck, all you had to say was, “and that is still a lie, and still also the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule,” and that imbecile felt inspired to equate that to a gay sex act. You cannot project his homoerotic fantasies onto me.
Oh, the ole "youre gay" comeback. You like sticking with the basics, dont you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back