Trump supporters; what would get you to turn against him?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
If he turned out to be a tax cheat?

If he actually did shoot someone on Fifth Ave. in broad daylight?

If irrefutable proof turned up that he is a serial rapist?

If he was caught on camera/tape trash-talking his gullible supporters?

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.

Nothing. He could eat an 8 month old fetus with extra ketchup -- while getting fucked in the ass by Putin on live TV, and the Trump humpers would still support him.

What would it actually take for you to be like, "maybe this guy wasn't the best choice for president"?

Because I know you'd love it if he fired Mueller (not directly, mind you) disbanded the FBI, and declared himself Emperor for Life, despite that running entirely contrary to the ideals the U.S. was founded upon.

Oh.

You " know" that, do you?

I bet you don't know jack.

Oh.

You " know" that, do you?

I bet you don't know jack.

Why are so many Trump supporters squalling that he oughta get rid of Mueller then? Because a couple of FBI agents don't like Trump? No shit; most people don't like Trump. And it's not a prosecutor's duty to remain unbiased. It's a judge's duty.

Probably the reason he hasn't gone that route is because he knows it would get even worse for him if he did. If he has a brain in his skull, he'll have learned from the Comey debacle.

It is only about power for the Trumpers: they don't give a crap about truth and justice and the American Way.

If he loses power, the Alt Right will turn on and devour him.

What if, all the democrat lies turned out to be true?

But they aren't. They are still lies.

Nothing. He could eat an 8 month old fetus with extra ketchup -- while getting fucked in the ass by Putin on live TV, and the Trump humpers would still support him.
Well that sounds like stuff trump would really enjoy.

And he seems to be especially fond of Vladimir Puta's penetrating Russian Probe.

I would turn against him if he professed that it’s bad if America prospers.

0ab9144f901d8f3396bf3fbffc1c5a64--destination-imagination-jesus-facepalm.jpg

It is only about power for the Trumpers: they don't give a crap about truth and justice and the American Way.

If he loses power, the Alt Right will turn on and devour him.
Projecting? Help Al Franken, the bus ran him over. It is called the Right for a reason.

How do Obama supporters feel about his dealings with Hezzbolla/Iran shennanigans?

Oh, is this the part where we start pointing at other people and saying, "What about ..." ?

I love that part.

She has a valid point. If Donald Trump did only a fraction of the criminal and unconstitutional things Obama did, many would turn against him.

How do Obama supporters feel about his dealings with Hezzbolla/Iran shennanigans?

Oh, is this the part where we start pointing at other people and saying, "What about ..." ?

I love that part.

I seem to recall eight years of BBBUUUTTT BOOOOSH!!!!!

The difference is, when Bush left, the U.S. economy was in shambles.

When Obama left, it was looking pretty damn good, all things considered.

Obama inherited a lump of coal from Bush that turned into a diamond under his watch (how much of that was him is up for debate), and he gave that diamond to Trump. Who promptly shat all over Obama as means of showing his gratitude.

So it's hard to take "but Obama" seriously when Trump actually inherited a pretty sweet thing from Obama.

Forum List

Back