Trump Supporters, the vile grotesque underbelly of America

Trump's lead in South Carolina says more about that state than Trump himself.

He is a modern day George Wallace appealing to the fearful bigots and xenophobes.

Fact. Illegal immigration is not "threatening" America. Yet trump supporters and tea folks are convinced we are under some sort of threat from Mexico...

Fact: The 2nd Amendment it not under attack or threat. -- It is very safe. In fact, you know who else is safe, Badger Firearms and other retailers around the U.S. who have knowingly sold guns to straw purchasers and smugglers who travel guns across state lines to the inner cities for sale on the black market -- they are protected by backwards state laws. The ATF can not go after these stores or shut them down or expose them because it's illegal to release gun crime tracking stats.

Fact: Sharia laws is not coming to town. That talking point is just downright retarded.

Fact: Washington DC is screwed up and the monied interests do control out country. But electing a blowhard billionaire who only wants to end the death tax so his own children will benefit is not going to solve the problem not pay down the debt.

Fact: Donald Trump is not bright or smart or a great businessman. He is a great promoter and he has smart people working for him. However, when he speaks about the markets and the economy it's obvious he's talking out of his ass. 45% Tariffs...? WTF?

You're just as vile so why don't you fix yourself first?

Proud to be a white american where at least I know I am blamed for everything that ever goes wrong with everyone else...

I should just move to canada so I know I won't get blamed for anything else because I'm white. I never hear white canadian feel like they owe everyone else is not white something.

Proud to be a white american where at least I know I am blamed for everything that ever goes wrong with everyone else...

I should just move to canada so I know I won't get blamed for anything else because I'm white. I never hear white canadian feel like they owe everyone else is not white something.
White guilt is the governing principle that white Canadians live by.

Fear not, my left-leaning friends.....If (as unlikely as it will be) Trump manages to get the oval office, he will turn out to be the MOST liberal idiot to ever hold office (of course, we'll have to put up with the entire world ridiculing us for 4 years.)

I'll say I had no idea this grotesque underbelly had grown so much.

This is why we need drive-thru abortion on demand.

Especially in Red States.

For people who believe Trump is anti-gay or even anti-abortion... You need to be responsible for your own ignorance.

Obama/Hillary supporters: the vile, grotesque, American-self-hating, treasonous, spoiled brat cocksuckers who guzzle enough muslim jizz to stain a major river completely white with it! All these liberal reptilian filth care about is fetishizing the most savage dregs of the 3rd world in bursts of moral preening to make themselves look more oh-so-noble than they really are.

Munny Issues? That disgusting rant just to say they want to look noble. Jeess what a waist.

What?
giphy.gif

Fact...If you were or are a contractor, Illegals have and are ruining you financially.

Forum List

Back