Trump supporters still fixate on Clinton

Who writes this stuff, the ghost of Saul Alinsky? Lefties are still refusing to accept the results of the election eight months after Hillary lost.

No, moron, we DO accept the results...but that's NOT the topic. Find your mommy to explain it to you.

Here is a group of Trump supporters in Pennsylvania showing their on-going "battle" between their delusion and................reality.

Their only real "defense" of Trump.......is their hatred of Clinton.

Trump supporters still fixate on Clinton as mood darkens

I'm reminded of this conservative congressman who, during the Watergate investigations, stated this.....(pretty much like Trump supporters are stating):

Congressman Earl Landgrebe of Indiana famously said, “Don’t confuse me with facts, I’ve got a closed mind,” vowing to vote against impeachment

Were you this concerned when Obama kept blaming Bush thru his administration?

When Obama inherited from Bush-baby 700,000 unemployed workers PER MONTH....and two bloody and UNpaid wars to clean up.....did you expect Obama to say to GWB,".....gee, thanks for the mess you and Dick-face Cheney left behind..."

In other words, No. You are, among many other undesirable traits, a hypocrite.

In other words, No. You are, among many other undesirable traits, a hypocrite.

Any relation between you and that Indiana congressman I mentioned above?

Congressman Earl Landgrebe of Indiana famously said, “Don’t confuse me with facts, I’ve got a closed mind,” vowing to vote against impeachment [of Nixon]

You realize that Washington Compost article supports his claim? See, this is what's wrong with liberals, they go on with lies long after they're assuredly debunked. You make yourself look like a joke, honestly.

So, you BELIEVE Trump when he stated that he saw a bunch of Muslims cheering on 9-11?........YES or NO??

(simple question, really....lol)

Whether I believe him or not is not relevant. That it happened is documented. And even if it hadn't been documented, it's consistent with the actions of many Muslims. The only relevance this has for me is that it shows how liberals favorite food is nothing burgers.

When Obama inherited from Bush-baby 700,000 unemployed workers PER MONTH....and two bloody and UNpaid wars to clean up.....did you expect Obama to say to GWB,".....gee, thanks for the mess you and Dick-face Cheney left behind..."

Well sure, except he didn't clean them up and he started two more on top of them.

Ahhhhh. so you can "justify" when your side did the same thing that you're bitching about today from the other side. Dully noted that you are a hypocritical douche.

Here is a group of Trump supporters in Pennsylvania showing their on-going "battle" between their delusion and................reality.

Well if you consider "W" leaving office after starting/leaving 2 wars, an economy in collapse, the stock market cratering, unemployment soaring, and the auto industry about to go under costing even more job, I think it was justified in Obama mentioning the previous occupant of White House! Trump and the country was fortunate that Obama left the country in great shape even though he says "I inherited a mess!" Hmmm, I think most would love to inherit a thriving economy on a mild trajectory that is still going up 1% or so a year, a record DOW, low unemployment, and believe it or not a "health care" system in place, but waiting for a few fixes! If not for Republicans beating the law with a club, it would be working fine, but the relentless haranguing of the ACA makes all concerned nervous, esp. insurance providers! That's why rates are going up exponentially; constantly being undermined by small minded & empty headed conservatives! :dunno: :eusa_naughty:

You're delusional. Trump's election was unprecedented in US history. There was a reason. Most of it was Obama. Look at what happened to my old Democratic party under the glorious Obama administration. We lost the senate, house and presidency along with the vast majority of governorships and state legislators. We went from a multi decade and generational powerhouse to a regional party representing a few locations along the coasts and some large cities dotting the land between. Yeah, Obama did a wonderful job and left us in such a better place. Time to face reality that he was an empty suit and failure. Trump is proof that the dog catcher could get elected after Obama. I wouldn't be crowing quite so much or criticizing Trump for bringing up the opposition just like Obama did. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Ahhhhh. so you can "justify" when your side did the same thing that you're bitching about today from the other side. Dully noted that you are a hypocritical douche.

Reading comprehension is an art that, unfortunately, is reserved for folks that graduated from junior high.....are you eligible for such a graduation soon?

A. There's no reason to defend Trump. Snowflakes make shit up.

B. Being liberals like to group everyone into one bunch, I've come to the conclusion all Democrats are illegal scumbag, LGBT feminists, who assault people who don't share their fucked-up views.

Being liberals like to group everyone into one bunch, I've come to the conclusion all Democrats are illegal scumbag, LGBT feminists, who assault people who don't share their fucked-up views.

Now that you got that out of your system.....wipe gently, flush, and wash your hands thoroughly......You'll feel better.

Reading comprehension is an art that, unfortunately, is reserved for folks that graduated from junior high.....are you eligible for such a graduation soon?

Critical thinking is an art that, unfortunately, is reserved for folks of normal intelligence.....sorry you were left out

Critical thinking is an art that, unfortunately, is reserved for folks of normal intelligence.....sorry you were left out

I'm so deeply offended......LOL

Forum List

Back