Trump supporters stage sit in at Starbucks after woman mocked for wearing a Trump t shirt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump supporters stage "sit-in" at Starbucks after woman mocked for wearing Trump t-shirt

VIDEO
CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46) - "At all cost, we have to rise above any opposition or anybody that treats us poorly. Somebody says something, please ignore it. Don't engage in it. Just be proud to be wearing the trump attire, pins, stickers, hats that we have, that we live in a great country, that we have the ability to go into this establishment. We've had problems in the past but hopefully those have been rectified and we can enjoy a cup of coffee and just enjoy being American." Sean Kilbane said as Trump supporters were getting ready to go into the Starbucks on East Boulevard in Dilworth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starbucks can't sink fast enough.

. I wouldn't have bought a g.d. thing from that place.

^^^ I wouldn't have stuck around either. Coming in with no desire to buy anything would only give the people in charge of the place a reason to throw you out any way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So I thought that the goal was to attract people, not make them take their business elsewhere.

So they protested Starbucks by......... organizing a group together to give Starbuck a bunch of business that day? :rofl:

It's not surprising their goal went over your head. They encouraged coming together. Of course they could have taken the alternative route and ended up getting arrested...like the disabled folk did ar McConells office

New Topics

Forum List

Back