Trump supporters scream "hang that bitch".

Typical right wing joke.

Man is waiting in a traffic jam.

Another man walks up and knocks on his window and says, "Hillary Clinton has been captured by terrorists. They are demanding a hundred billion dollars or they are going to burn her alive with gasoline".

First man says, "How much have they already collected?"

Another man say, "Bout a thousand gallons".

Remember how they wanted to kill Obama.

Bet they still do.

Bet they still do.

Whuu??? WHO? WHEN? WHERE? I've NEVER heard that from anyone!

Tell me something.... Do Libtards have some kind of "daily quota" of lies they have to meet?

Sure does seem like it sometime.

There Will Be Blood

The first time I heard someone yell “Hang that bitch!” was during a speech by Trump policy advisor Stephen Miller. I heard “hang that bitch” at least twice more during Trump’s speech, remarks that led to the crowd’s calls for Comey to be fired. Trump alleged that former President Bill Clinton had tampered with the FBI’s investigation, and that Hillary had used her position as secretary of state to line her pockets and singlehandedly destabilize the Middle East.

While Trump made the latter case, a man stood up and yelled, “Hang Hillary!”

“Yeah!” another shouted.

Nearly six years have passed since I last heard, in person, somebody call for the death of a politician. I was at a Tea Party informational meeting at the Greene County Fairgrounds outside Bloomfield, Indiana, back when Obamacare was still a dirty word. Speakers equated President Barack Obama with Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin. They alluded to the Great Famine and the Great Purge. If Obama had his way, they argued, we should all be ready to report to work camps. After the presentation, I listened to farmers and factory workers alike wonder whether to take up arms and march on Washington. If the time had come, as one speaker put it, to “refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.”

Meanwhile, a man with a copy of The Art of the Deal in his back pocket was ranting to a local TV reporter about Clinton’s private email server. He said Clinton should be “shot, executed” for “high treason.”

------------------------------

So who exactly are these Trump "supporters"?

Today, commentators who try to make sense of Trump’s mass appeal often fall back on “white trash” signifiers, even if the term itself never rises above the level of subtext. A recent New York Times article announced that counties most likely to contain Trump supporters were also likely to be populated by mobile home residents who had no high school diplomas, worked “old economy” jobs, and listed their ancestry as “American” on the U.S. census. Trump’s public persona is the kind of brash, ball-busting bully you want on your side when you have become convinced that no one else will stand up for you. His campaign strategy may be unfamiliar to the democratic process—or at least to its public face—but he comes from a long and well-established tradition of heavies, henchmen, and block bosses. He is, in other words, the kind of leader who might well be called on by a population demographer William Frey described to the Times as “nonurban, blue-collar and now apparently quite angry.” Or, to put it in the kind of blunt terms we associate with the candidate: White trash.

----------------------------

What do Trump supporters want? I've been saying it for months. They want non skilled, easy to do and easy to learn high paying jobs.

Only they don't exist. Trump is promising them a waterfall. All they have to do it catch it and hold on to it. Then it's theirs.

ba4c199a18482fca6d9507d5acf7059640356ae3db14cdee430b20212d2bc62d.jpg
Nope, those jobs don't exist anymore thanks to people like her husband and NAFTA.

Recall NAFTA and other free trade agreements as well as our policy of interventionism has all been bipartisan.

Bet they still do.

Nobody wants to kill Obama rderp.
Don't be a dumbass. Remember, the Internet keeps track:

From Secret Service Says The Number Of Threats Against The President Is Overwhelming:

President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched Secret Service. He is the most threatened President in history.

Since the President took office in 2008, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400% cent. Some threats to the President have been publicized, including the well known alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts.

"President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History."

There Will Be Blood

The first time I heard someone yell “Hang that bitch!” was during a speech by Trump policy advisor Stephen Miller. I heard “hang that bitch” at least twice more during Trump’s speech, remarks that led to the crowd’s calls for Comey to be fired. Trump alleged that former President Bill Clinton had tampered with the FBI’s investigation, and that Hillary had used her position as secretary of state to line her pockets and singlehandedly destabilize the Middle East.

“Yeah!” another shouted.

Nearly six years have passed since I last heard, in person, somebody call for the death of a politician. I was at a Tea Party informational meeting at the Greene County Fairgrounds outside Bloomfield, Indiana, back when Obamacare was still a dirty word. Speakers equated President Barack Obama with Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin. They alluded to the Great Famine and the Great Purge. If Obama had his way, they argued, we should all be ready to report to work camps. After the presentation, I listened to farmers and factory workers alike wonder whether to take up arms and march on Washington. If the time had come, as one speaker put it, to “refresh the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants.”

Meanwhile, a man with a copy of The Art of the Deal in his back pocket was ranting to a local TV reporter about Clinton’s private email server. He said Clinton should be “shot, executed” for “high treason.”

Today, commentators who try to make sense of Trump’s mass appeal often fall back on “white trash” signifiers, even if the term itself never rises above the level of subtext. A recent New York Times article announced that counties most likely to contain Trump supporters were also likely to be populated by mobile home residents who had no high school diplomas, worked “old economy” jobs, and listed their ancestry as “American” on the U.S. census. Trump’s public persona is the kind of brash, ball-busting bully you want on your side when you have become convinced that no one else will stand up for you. His campaign strategy may be unfamiliar to the democratic process—or at least to its public face—but he comes from a long and well-established tradition of heavies, henchmen, and block bosses. He is, in other words, the kind of leader who might well be called on by a population demographer William Frey described to the Times as “nonurban, blue-collar and now apparently quite angry.” Or, to put it in the kind of blunt terms we associate with the candidate: White trash.

What do Trump supporters want? I've been saying it for months. They want non skilled, easy to do and easy to learn high paying jobs.

Only they don't exist. Trump is promising them a waterfall. All they have to do it catch it and hold on to it. Then it's theirs.

I
DON'T
CARE

Democrats hate the workers. That's why they call them white trash but when the dums want their votes, they call them middle class. The elite of DC really hates the middle class.

Hang the bitch might be an inartful statement but nonetheless true. The same has been said of Elena Ceaucescu, Imelda Marcos, and even American Leona Helmsly, who also held the working class in contempt.
aJjHsXo.jpg

There Will Be Blood

“Yeah!” another shouted.

I
DON'T
CARE
No one cares if you care or not monkey boy.

Democrats hate the workers. That's why they call them white trash but when the dums want their votes, they call them middle class. The elite of DC really hates the middle class.

Hang the bitch might be an inartful statement but nonetheless true. The same has been said of Elena Ceaucescu, Imelda Marcos, and even American Leona Helmsly, who also held the working class in contempt.
Workers don't live in campers.
You are an idiot.

Workers don't live in campers.
You are an idiot.
We have a winner folks

There Will Be Blood

“Yeah!” another shouted.

Nope, those jobs don't exist anymore thanks to people like her husband and NAFTA.
No, thanks to automation. Probably designed by American engineers.
Automation. Have you ever had a job? Or do you draw Social Security and live in mommy and daddy's basement? It lousy trade policy of Washington D.C. Anybody that had worked manufacturing knows this.

There Will Be Blood

“Yeah!” another shouted.

In November the voters will hang Trump The Chump out to dry.

Guess they want to hang the bitch.

I said it. My name is Robert Johnson. I am retired Marine Corps Infantry and fought in Fallujah in 2004 where I was shot in combat. I said 'HANG THAT BITCH!' in regards to Crooked Hillary. She is a traitor and guilty of high treason. The punishment for which when proven guilty in a court of law is Death.
Now I'm a filmmaker. You can watch for free at allahcockbar.com and crossroadcinema.com

Semper Fidelis,
Robert Johnson

Forum List

Back