Trump supporters attacked and bludgeoned, but the U.S. media will not report

Of course they aren't told to commit violence and assaults, but Soros and his gang know that is likely to happen.
Why is he paying them? Gas money?

Are you really that stupid?
It seems strange to pay to attend a protest. What would the justification be, if it were true? I wasn't being cute. I don't know.
ROFL! You can't be that naive. Soros pays them #1) because he wants to intimidate Trump supporters into avoiding his rallies, and #2) to make it appear there is more opposition to Trump than there actually is.

2nd request ... LINK
This thread begins with a lie in the title. U.S. media covered the story. After that, it is being bolstered by one lie after another in an attempt to make the original lie appear to be true or relevant. The Trump cultist figure if he can serial lie, so can they.

It seems strange to pay to attend a protest. What would the justification be, if it were true? I wasn't being cute. I don't know.
ROFL! You can't be that naive. Soros pays them #1) because he wants to intimidate Trump supporters into avoiding his rallies, and #2) to make it appear there is more opposition to Trump than there actually is.

2nd request ... LINK
This thread begins with a lie in the title. U.S. media covered the story. After that, it is being bolstered by one lie after another in an attempt to make the original lie appear to be true or relevant. The Trump cultist figure if he can serial lie, so can they.
Is this a lie too?

Trump-supporter-attacked-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

Is this another lie?

maxresdefault.jpg

You are living in denial, but that's ok, as long as you defend your right to kill your own children before birth.

The OP has been easily repudiated.

The OP conclusions have been demolished.

Close the thread and let the far right miscreants slink off into the sewers.
Does she believe what you are saying? Or you could care less?

The OP has been easily repudiated. The media has published it in the US.

2nd request ... LINK
Is this a lie too?

Is this another lie?

maxresdefault.jpg

You are living in denial, but that's ok, as long as you defend your right to kill your own children before birth.
You are deflecting. The lie is not that Trump supporters have been attacked by pissed off anti-Trump criminals. The lie is that the US media ignored the events, as stated in the thread title, and that any factual evidence ties these violent criminals to Sanders, Clinton or any group affiliated with their campaigns or that there is evidence of a conspiracy of the type speculated about in this thread.

The OP has been easily repudiated. The media has published it in the US.

Jake, you are as cute as can be when you lose and get all maddy like.

So why do you feel that this type of violence is acceptable in America?

maxresdefault.jpg

2nd request ... LINK
Is this a lie too?

Is this another lie?

maxresdefault.jpg

You are deflecting. The lie is not that Trump supporters have been attacked by pissed off anti-Trump criminals. The lie is that the US media ignored the events, as stated in the thread title, and that any factual evidence ties these violent criminals to Sanders, Clinton or any group affiliated with their campaigns or that there is evidence of a conspiracy of the type speculated about in this thread.

You are in denial, this is being done by pro hillary supporters who want bridges built over the Rio Grand and a guarantee that there will be no border agents or drug sniffing dogs at the bridge locations. This is about letting drugs flow freely into America to kill our kids and not letting Trump build a wall to protect our innocent Americans

maxresdefault.jpg

If I knew who to blame for this, I would notify the FBI right now, ask them if I would........ Why is Clinton not asking for peace in America?

maxresdefault.jpg
I've heard her ask for peace, so has Sanders. So has Obama. Trump supporters live in their own little echo chambers and haven't heard them.

ROFL! Mostly what she did is blame Trump for the violence committed by her supporters.
That's how she started, yes, and I disagree with her for that. I think Obama, Clinton and Sanders ought to do a joint press conference during prime time and give every one of these jokers a good ass chewing. WITHOUT deflecting toward Trump. Just tell 'em to knock it the fuck off. Most of the trouble makers aren't serious supporters anyway. They're adrenaline junkies out for a rush.

One of Hillary's main financers is paying the "protesters," so why would she denounce them?

Is the FBI investigating this?

It is sleazy and despicable, but it's not a crime, so why would the FBI investigate it?

Well, back to earlier posts here, if he were paying protestors to intimidate Trump supporters, he should and would have been arrested. I guess I am naive. I always went for free when I protested something.
Did you ever meet Forest Gump at a protest?
Actually, I don't take that as the insult you probably intended. I'd rather be a Gump than a hater.

I've heard her ask for peace, so has Sanders. So has Obama. Trump supporters live in their own little echo chambers and haven't heard them.

ROFL! Mostly what she did is blame Trump for the violence committed by her supporters.
That's how she started, yes, and I disagree with her for that. I think Obama, Clinton and Sanders ought to do a joint press conference during prime time and give every one of these jokers a good ass chewing. WITHOUT deflecting toward Trump. Just tell 'em to knock it the fuck off. Most of the trouble makers aren't serious supporters anyway. They're adrenaline junkies out for a rush.

One of Hillary's main financers is paying the "protesters," so why would she denounce them?

It is sleazy and despicable, but it's not a crime, so why would the FBI investigate it?
Huh, it is accused that Soros paid people to hurt other people, then say why investigate the injuries of hundreds of Americans. Trust me dude, if Soros paid people to hurt other people, he could get big time in the big house.

Are you actually saying that if one person paid another to do this, that a crime has not been committed, because if you are you need serious schooling.

maxresdefault.jpg

2nd request ... LINK
Is this a lie too?

Is this another lie?

You are in denial, this is being done by pro hillary supporters who want bridges built over the Rio Grand and a guarantee that there will be no border agents or drug sniffing dogs at the bridge locations. This is about letting drugs flow freely into America to kill our kids and not letting Trump build a wall to protect our innocent Americans
Trump supporters suffer from spinicitus. Like you, they believe the spins and talking points, no matter how false and delude themselves into believing those false spins. Confronted with facts that clearly show the thread is a total misrepresentation of the truth, they and you being one of them, will diligently promote the lies because the lies are what controls your beliefs and you are too weak to face reality. You have been relegated to posting the same photo's over and over because you have no real defense for the fact that the thread is a lie. Juvenile and lame.

Well, back to earlier posts here, if he were paying protestors to intimidate Trump supporters, he should and would have been arrested. I guess I am naive. I always went for free when I protested something.
Actually, I don't take that as the insult you probably intended. I'd rather be a Gump than a hater.
Gump was a hero.

Gump was a hero.
Gump was not a hero...................

2nd request ... LINK
Is this a lie too?

Is this another lie?

Trump supporters suffer from spinicitus. Like you, they believe the spins and talking points, no matter how false and delude themselves into believing those false spins. Confronted with facts that clearly show the thread is a total misrepresentation of the truth, they and you being one of them, will diligently promote the lies because the lies are what controls your beliefs and you are too weak to face reality. You have been relegated to posting the same photo's over and over because you have no real defense for the fact that the thread is a lie. Juvenile and lame.

Too many words, but hey at least you are motivated...............................

Gump was a hero.
Gump is a fictional character in a movie. You clearly have no clue as to what the meaning of the story is. Gump was a hero throughout his life to the people he had relationships with. In the movie, he is awarded the Medal of Honor for rescuing fellow soldiers in a Vietnam battle. You certainly should be able to comprehend the hero factor of the character during that portion of the movie. Maybe not. You perhaps don't consider Medal of Honor recipient's as heroes.

Huh, it is accused that Soros paid people to hurt other people, then say why investigate the injuries of hundreds of Americans. Trust me dude, if Soros paid people to hurt other people, he could get big time in the big house.

Are you actually saying that if one person paid another to do this, that a crime has not been committed, because if you are you need serious schooling.

maxresdefault.jpg
He paid them to protest. Of course, he realized that the possibility of violence was great.

Gump was a hero.
Gump is a fictional character in a movie. You clearly have no clue as to what the meaning of the story is. Gump was a hero throughout his life to the people he had relationships with. In the movie, he is awarded the Medal of Honor for rescuing fellow soldiers in a Vietnam battle. You certainly should be able to comprehend the hero factor of the character during that portion of the movie. Maybe not. You perhaps don't consider Medal of Honor recipient's as heroes.
Gump is not a hero, as someone who is not real can not be a hero. Seriously Gump is no more a hero than Superman. Are Batman, Spiderman and the incredible hulk hero's too?

LA LA LA LA

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg
He paid them to protest. Of course, he realized that the possibility of violence was great.

If the violence follows the paid to protest protestors, an investigation is needed.

maxresdefault.jpg

If the violence follows the paid to protest protestors, an investigation is needed.

investigate this bassieboi ...

Anti-Trump violence ..

maxresdefault.jpg

investigate this bassieboi ...

Anti-Trump violence ..

Forum List

Back