Trump supporters attacked and bludgeoned, but the U.S. media will not report

one thing about Trumpbots, they can take a good fucking like the little bitches they really are.
One thing about trashy liberals, they have no moral boundaries they won't cross.

You people are too stupid, even for our education system. As much as I rally against Trump this kind of bullshit makes me want to vote for him. If you dumbfucks are not careful your actions will counter all the stupidity Trump does with his own mouth & YOUR ACTIONS will lead to him being elected.

So you really want to vote for Hillary? Is that really what you wanted to say?

And that is why trump supporters are seen uneducated, easy to manipulate rubes , using a picture from a horror movie to whip up the rubes even more!!!!:laugh2:

what next Freddie Kruger pictures ? :lmao:
You call Trump supporters uneducated, and yet the Hillary supporters are doing this.

maxresdefault.jpg

one thing about Trumpbots, they can take a good fucking like the little bitches they really are.
One thing about trashy liberals, they have no moral boundaries they won't cross.

You people are too stupid, even for our education system. As much as I rally against Trump this kind of bullshit makes me want to vote for him. If you dumbfucks are not careful your actions will counter all the stupidity Trump does with his own mouth & YOUR ACTIONS will lead to him being elected.

Are we back to this stupid shit again?

Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?
He could write in Stalin's name..................

Who are you voting for?

Watch. He won't answer.

I saw this on the news. Wonder who paid them and how. If Soros is paying people to commit violence and assaults, why hasn't he been arrested for conspiracy to ... The whole thing just seems a little off center, to me.

Of course they aren't told to commit violence and assaults, but Soros and his gang know that is likely to happen.
Why is he paying them? Gas money?
If gas money was paid we might have Molotov cocktails as well.
Good to see you are totally ignorant on the topic you're babbling about.

clinton comments campaign violence. - Google Search

Next time, YOU do the fucking research, retard.

Has she ask Soros to stop paying people to attend these events??????

Nope, and the violence is escalating

Nice try, retard. Go polish your hockey helmet.

Why are you mocking the attack on this young lady?

trump-rallies-protests-via-flickr-twitter_741123.jpg
Because this is a picture of an actress in a horror movie. Someone already tried using this yesterday. The picture in the OP is probably of the same ilk. You've been sold a bill of goods; sorry. You can't believe everything you see on the internet. Watch your sources.

Do you have a link?
Sorry. Don't remember who started the thread. It was refuted there, but don't remember who did that either. I read it yesterday and I believe that's when it was started, but that's all I can tell you.

Who are you voting for?
Not Hillary.

If you persist with this stupidity you will join the likes of Truthmatters & Candycorn on ignore. I'm not going to have the same discussion with you day after day. It's tiresome.

Who here are you accusing of wrongdoing?

The image speaks for itself, is the America we want...............
maxresdefault.jpg

Are you claiming that the violent attack on this man and thousands others is not wrongdoing?

I'm asking who are you blaming on USMB for the attacks.

If I knew who to blame for this, I would notify the FBI right now, ask them if I would........ Why is Clinton not asking for peace in America?

maxresdefault.jpg
I've heard her ask for peace, so has Sanders. So has Obama. Trump supporters live in their own little echo chambers and haven't heard them.

ROFL! Mostly what she did is blame Trump for the violence committed by her supporters.
That's how she started, yes, and I disagree with her for that. I think Obama, Clinton and Sanders ought to do a joint press conference during prime time and give every one of these jokers a good ass chewing. WITHOUT deflecting toward Trump. Just tell 'em to knock it the fuck off. Most of the trouble makers aren't serious supporters anyway. They're adrenaline junkies out for a rush.

Who are you voting for?

Watch. He won't answer.
I don't run from people son. I may be an asshole but I have integrity.

Prove it, please.

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.
I saw this on the news. Wonder who paid them and how. If Soros is paying people to commit violence and assaults, why hasn't he been arrested for conspiracy to ... The whole thing just seems a little off center, to me.

Of course they aren't told to commit violence and assaults, but Soros and his gang know that is likely to happen.

Are you really that stupid?
It seems strange to pay to attend a protest. What would the justification be, if it were true? I wasn't being cute. I don't know.

Who are you voting for?
Not Hillary.

If you persist with this stupidity you will join the likes of Truthmatters & Candycorn on ignore. I'm not going to have the same discussion with you day after day. It's tiresome.

If you're voting for Trump, then why are you always attacking him? If not, then you might as well vote for Hillary.

Clinton And Soros Are Behind Violent Riots At Trump Rallies, Not Sanders

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

It seems strange to pay to attend a protest. What would the justification be, if it were true? I wasn't being cute. I don't know.
ROFL! You can't be that naive. Soros pays them #1) because he wants to intimidate Trump supporters into avoiding his rallies, and #2) to make it appear there is more opposition to Trump than there actually is.

My actions? Cite my actions or go fuck yourself you broken down old cretin.
You consider yourself a trashy liberal as I cited?

Interesting

Or perhaps I wasn't talking to you? Maybe YOU can go fuck YOURSELF since you seem to think YOU'RE all that and a bag of potato chips?

Run away little bunny run away.

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you claiming that the violent attack on this man and thousands others is not wrongdoing?

If I knew who to blame for this, I would notify the FBI right now, ask them if I would........ Why is Clinton not asking for peace in America?

maxresdefault.jpg
I've heard her ask for peace, so has Sanders. So has Obama. Trump supporters live in their own little echo chambers and haven't heard them.

ROFL! Mostly what she did is blame Trump for the violence committed by her supporters.
That's how she started, yes, and I disagree with her for that. I think Obama, Clinton and Sanders ought to do a joint press conference during prime time and give every one of these jokers a good ass chewing. WITHOUT deflecting toward Trump. Just tell 'em to knock it the fuck off. Most of the trouble makers aren't serious supporters anyway. They're adrenaline junkies out for a rush.

One of Hillary's main financers is paying the "protesters," so why would she denounce them?

maxresdefault.jpg

One of Hillary's main financers is paying the "protesters," so why would she denounce them?

Is the FBI investigating this?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Good point. Why isn't Clinton asking her supporters to restrain themselves?

Because she wants the violence, as it takes some of the spotlight off of her own crimes.

The real reason is that she wants to scare Trumps supporters away from attending his rallies. It's the same reason Obama used the IRS to harass TEA Party groups. Dims are always talking about being open, but they do everything in their power to keep the American public in the dark. The leftwing cockroaches hate it whenever anyone shines a light on them.
Honestly, the people most to blame for violence outside these rallies is SOME inadequately prepared or politically anesthetized cops who don't keep good distance between the Trump fans and the protestors. If I were a Trump supporter, I would certainly think twice about attending one of his rallies. Who wants to get hurt getting back to their car?

ROFL! You can't be that naive. Soros pays them #1) because he wants to intimidate Trump supporters into avoiding his rallies, and #2) to make it appear there is more opposition to Trump than there actually is.

2nd request ... LINK

Well, back to earlier posts here, if he were paying protestors to intimidate Trump supporters, he should and would have been arrested. I guess I am naive. I always went for free when I protested something.

Well, back to earlier posts here, if he were paying protestors to intimidate Trump supporters, he should and would have been arrested. I guess I am naive. I always went for free when I protested something.
Did you ever meet Forest Gump at a protest?

Forum List

Back