Trump Supporter Rep. Jim Jordan...

GOP lawmakers rip Dems for calling Cohen to testify

Jordan knocked Cohen, saying he has pleaded guiltyfor misstatements he made to Congress while testifying about his contacts with Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"The Democrats' star witness has admitted to providing intentionally false and misleading testimony to Congress," Jordan said

---------------

OMG!!!!

Can you believe the Democrats? Letting a known liar talk in the House of Representatives? By now, we all know Michael, former Trump lawyer for over a decade, answers questions on the house floor on Feb 7th. It will be televised live.

Course, there is another viewpoint. The guy is going to prison for a long time. Why not be honest in front of the nation and tell what you know? He's already hit rock bottom once he pled guilty to multiple felonies. The day he goes to prison is the day he begins paying back his debt to society.
This is the guy who should have been in BIG legal trouble because as a coach he's a Mandatory Reporter and didn't report his wrestlers being molested.

Here is another viewpoint....

97hpbwbtymwy.jpg
B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

Gee, that idiotic defense just never gets old. :rolleyes:
And somehow the DEEP STATE keeps that murderer from getting locked up!....or if she goes the Manchurian monkey also goes?!!!

97hpbwbtymwy.jpg
Where is your Hillary card? You’re supposed to post the go to Hillary card when you derail the thread.
I didnt derail shit, I stated just for an asshole like you, "Here is another viewpoint".... but you ALWAYS make yourself look like a moron!
dude, it didn't agree with him so he'll call it derailed. it's who he is I suppose.

True form of snowflake.

More information is supporting the theory that the current big Justice Department "investigations" are actually functioning as big cover-up operations. Robert Mueller's team is effectively hiding key evidence related to serious crimes committed by government officials. Mueller has nearly complete control over what the public or any investigator can see. He has control over what witnesses can talk about.

This means that the Huber and Horowitz investigations exist to make you think something is being investigated when it is not. That is why Representatives Doug Collins, Mark Meadows, and Jim Jordan sent a letter to Huber, the U.S. attorney, this week that essentially exposes the fraud.

The letter begins, "We write to request an update on the progress of your review of irregularities involved with the Department of Justice's (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) actions during 2016 and 2017[.]" The letter then points to facts that indicate that there has been no real investigation. None of the many key witnesses has been interviewed. Huber refused to testify at a recent congressional hearing about the Clinton Foundation. The letter then asks for information in four areas where Huber cannot reply without further demonstrating that this is a fake investigation.

There is also mounting evidence that hiding facts is common in deep state political crusades. A recent column by Marty Watters and Lee Cary exposes Mueller's long history of improperly hiding evidence. The column begins, "During his twelve-year reign as FBI Director, Robert Mueller not only protected his criminal friends by silencing those who could expose their bad acts, he projected his friends' crimes onto others."

Read more at americanthinker.com .

Many lawyers actually protect people.
Uh-huh, unfortunately many more spend their time fucking people over and then attempting to rationalize it to themselves.

"Lawyers are like nuclear weapons, they got theirs, I got mine; you use them and they fuck everything up" -- Lawrence Garfield, Other People's Money
That sounds more like Republicans than lawyers.

REPORT: Donald Trump shot and killed a man in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue.

TARD: B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary! Mexicans! Look, a squirrel!

We can't trust anything Manafort says! He lied for Trump!

We can't trust anything Flynn says! He lied for Trump!

We can't trust anything Cohen says! He lied for Trump!

We can't trust anything Stone says! He lied for Trump!

We can trust Trump though! He NEVER lies!

Trumptards actually think this way.

In...sane.
I know, right? It’s right on video tape. You can watch it. No wonder Trump says don’t believe what you hear or see. Amazing how well they follow instructions.

Uh-huh, unfortunately many more spend their time fucking people over and then attempting to rationalize it to themselves.

"Lawyers are like nuclear weapons, they got theirs, I got mine; you use them and they fuck everything up" -- Lawrence Garfield, Other People's Money

You just can't help yourself, can you?

You're addicted to hyper-partisanship nonsense, just out of curiosity, do you experience physical withdrawal symptoms if you don't get a Republican Bashing/Democrat Worship fix every 10 minutes? .

97hpbwbtymwy.jpg
Where is your Hillary card? You’re supposed to post the go to Hillary card when you derail the thread.
I didnt derail shit, I stated just for an asshole like you, "Here is another viewpoint".... but you ALWAYS make yourself look like a moron!
To me that picture looks just like Hillary. If it isn’t her, then who is it?
For the THIRD TIME....Here is another viewpoint

GOP lawmakers rip Dems for calling Cohen to testify

Jordan knocked Cohen, saying he has pleaded guiltyfor misstatements he made to Congress while testifying about his contacts with Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"The Democrats' star witness has admitted to providing intentionally false and misleading testimony to Congress," Jordan said

---------------

OMG!!!!

Can you believe the Democrats? Letting a known liar talk in the House of Representatives? By now, we all know Michael, former Trump lawyer for over a decade, answers questions on the house floor on Feb 7th. It will be televised live.

Course, there is another viewpoint. The guy is going to prison for a long time. Why not be honest in front of the nation and tell what you know? He's already hit rock bottom once he pled guilty to multiple felonies. The day he goes to prison is the day he begins paying back his debt to society.

Cohen is going to testify about a private citizen paying $130,000, to an audience that used millions of dollars of taxpayer fund to settle actual sexual harassment suits. For example, Adam Schiff used $400,000 to get a 19 year old boy to keep his mouth shut. How old was the boy went Adam was making him open his mouth?

Considering nearly every person is a liar, I don’t see the big deal in letting a non-member liar speak too.

Yeah, it's not that Cohen is being asked to testify, what's he's actually being asked to do is conduct a liars seminar for our professional liars in Congress. Who knows the Congress Critters might garner new insights into the art of deception and given that Cohen will be providing instruction pro bono it's a good ROI for the tax payer too.

You don't honestly believe he can out lie the people in Congress or the Orange menace in the White House now do you?

Probably not but given that he's an excessively scummy example of an excessively scummy profession, he can probably utilize his experience with the Mueller Investigation to give them some pointers on how not to get caught lying so often.

As the saying goes, failure makes the best teacher. :dunno:

Didn't realize that Mueller had been lying about anything since his report hasn't been released yet?
Are you saying that Mueller hasn’t lied because he hasn’t released his report? What makes you think two years of investigation would be lies?

Perhaps I worded incorrectly. I was saying exactly what you are. How would anyone know since the report has not been released?

You just can't help yourself, can you?

You're addicted to hyper-partisanship nonsense, just out of curiosity, do you experience physical withdrawal symptoms if you don't get a Republican Bashing/Democrat Worship fix every 10 minutes? .
You can wonder the same thing about Republicans bashing America.
Tax cuts for billionaires, trying to get rid of healthcare. I can’t think of anything they do that’s good for America.

Forum List

Back