Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

The cop followed procedure. The homeowner showed his own racism by not cooperating and making it a race issue.
Obama exacerbated the situation by exploiting the race angle.
I’ve been in similar circumstances due to my age, location and time of day. I cooperated, totally understood the cops’s perspective and everything was fine. I thanked the cops for their diligence.
Yeah. You made that up!

Black man loses his cool at being harassed by a cop with hurt feelings! Naturally, the proper thing for the cop to do is arrest the Black man! Cop logic 101!

Would YOU not get upset with a cop questioning you on your porch?
Gates was not being harassed

He was breaking into the house with a tool after dark and was reported by a neighbor

When the cops arrive he got irate and verbally abusive because he had no proof that the house belonged to him

Gates was not being harassed

He was breaking into the house with a tool after dark and was reported by a neighbor

When the cops arrive he got irate and verbally abusive because he had no proof that the house belonged to him
It was daylight! And the cop was being stupid!
After he got in, he showed the cop that it was his house!
Now quit lying.

Prove the lies!
Or STFU and hike your skirt while running away!

How would you react with a cop questioning you on your own porch? Even after going inside?
The cop fucked up!

Your lies are proven in the story.

The cop kept his cool and did his job.

And, shut me the fuck up....Punk,

It was daylight! And the cop was being stupid!
After he got in, he showed the cop that it was his house!
Now quit lying.
You could be correct about it occurring in daylight but nothing else

Gates acted like an asshole and was actually the harasser of a good cop who was just doing his job

I think we can fix the date of discovery of the Black Brain Disease to this incident

You could be correct about it occurring in daylight but nothing else

Gates acted like an asshole and was actually the harasser of a good cop who was just doing his job

I think we can fix the date of discovery of the Black Brain Disease to this incident

I am correct. And you can fix any date you want to another RWLie.

Forum List

Back