Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

The cop was following procedure. The militant black made it into a race issue and Obama threw gasoline on that fire.
Bullshit! The cop made it racial by not accepting that the man lived there!
If a cop showed up on your porch would you get pissed?
But he couldnt prove if
And what steps did the cop follow to calm down the situation? He got pissed and arrested him. Why? He's the one that made it racial by not diffusing the scene. He immediately wouldn't listen, then played super cop! Would you think that was fair, or legal, if it was you?

Sergeant Who Arrested Gates Tells His Story : NPR

Crowley says the Harvard scholar repeatedly accused him of racial bias, shouted over his words and insulted him. Crowley insisted that he remained calm and professional with Gates — and repeatedly warned him that he was becoming disorderly.

"He was arrested after following me outside of the house, continuing the tirade even after being warned multiple times — probably a few more times than the average person would have gotten," Crowley said. "The second warning was with me holding a set of handcuffs in my hand — something I really didn't want to do. The professor could have resolved the issue by calming down or going back in the house."
Ooo! He hurt the cops feelings!

And what steps did the cop follow to calm down the situation? He got pissed and arrested him. Why? He's the one that made it racial by not diffusing the scene. He immediately wouldn't listen, then played super cop! Would you think that was fair, or legal, if it was you?
The cop followed procedure. The homeowner showed his own racism by not cooperating and making it a race issue.
Obama exacerbated the situation by exploiting the race angle.
I’ve been in similar circumstances due to my age, location and time of day. I cooperated, totally understood the cops’s perspective and everything was fine. I thanked the cops for their diligence.

Nothing but lies.

Democrats are the most racist people on earth.

Democrats come here and say things like "black people can't be racist because of their race, only the Supreme race can be racist "

You ignore Gates who caused all the trouble by losing his cool

You ignore Gates who caused all the trouble by losing his cool
Black man loses his cool at being harassed by a cop with hurt feelings! Naturally, the proper thing for the cop to do is arrest the Black man! Cop logic 101!

Would YOU not get upset with a cop questioning you on your porch?

Forum List

Back