Trump sues Cohen

The specific documents are not in the public sphere yet, however the Statement of Facts filed with the court specifically says that the falsification of records occurred because under the prearranged plan Cohen bill the Trump Organization for legal services in 2017 which didn't occur in 2016 and that they were entered into the business records as legal services. Of course legal services are tax deductible while something debited as "Hush Money to Stormy" would not be a valid business expense.

WW
Ok thanks, unfortunately I don't allow PDF's to download to my phone, just in case.

Unless Trump was recorded saying, "Here's the hush money cheque", or a document to that effect with his signature on it, I can see that joining the list of Democrat nothingburgers. I imagine Trump would blame the office junior in putting the wrong date on the paperwork, putting it down to an accounting error!

Ok thanks, unfortunately I don't allow PDF's to download to my phone, just in case.

Unless Trump was recorded saying, "Here's the hush money cheque", or a document to that effect with his signature on it, I can see that joining the list of Democrat nothingburgers. I imagine Trump would blame the office junior in putting the wrong date on the paperwork, putting it down to an accounting error!
Beyond that, Bragg has to prove criminal intent was made in this falsifying of records, which from what has been said from both sides of the legal world will be a very tough task.

Beyond that, Bragg has to prove criminal intent was made in this falsifying of records, which from what has been said from both sides of the legal world will be a very tough task.
Well, I can't imagine Trump sitting down doing his own accounts, so straight away, he'll blame an accounting date error etc.. from his former staff etc..

Only trouble with your logic is you've idolized a convicted perjurer.

LOL....so you have a diary of all Trump's lies?

View attachment 776892

Joe Biden lies to the American people almost daily.....about things concerning them.
I could easily spam you with link after link of Trump's documented lies.
And nobody is "idolizing" a convicted perjurer.
Of course if cohen had simply pleaded the 5th like Trump does then he wouldn't have been convicted of perjury right?

Of course if cohen had simply pleaded the 5th like Trump does then he wouldn't have been convicted of perjury right?

That's all well and fine......when did Trump look into the camera and lie directly to the American people as Joe Biden does almost daily. And don't give me pandemic crap he was advised to say by His task force.

Mikey Cohen is your boy......

Shows how dumb Cohen was, and how weak he was when the Democrat's came for him, otherwise when he knew that they came for him just to get at Trump, yet he faltered or coward of them when they appeared to him as the KGB or something like it I guess. He looks like a broken man.

Hey if Cohen had things he had done illegally, and they pinned it on him, then hey that's on him, but trying to take down everyone else is truly pathetic really.

Bragg already did that to the grand jury, otherwise there would be no indictments.

Bragg already did that to the grand jury, otherwise there would be no indictments.
Would love to see that Grand jury, because I'd almost bet it is a left leaning biased bunch of pro-Biden citizen's, probably chosen in some sort of left leaning part of town or enclave in order to help secretly get Trump.

trying to take down everyone else
By "trying to take down everyone else" do you mean "by testifying truthfully about the ex-President's criminality?"

You can just say it like it is. This isn't "Scarface" even though Trump seems to want to operate like some mafia Don.

By "trying to take down everyone else" do you mean "by testifying truthfully about the ex-President's criminality?"

You can just say it like it is. This isn't "Scarface" even though Trump seems to want to operate like some mafia Don.
If equal justice was a foot, then no one, and I mean no one would have a problem prosecuting anyone.

Equal justice is not what is going on here.

Black's have been raising hell about this kind of stuff forever, and they have had justice lean in their direction in order to assess itself about unequal justice being applied unequally, but here we have a prosecutor being a complete hypocrite basically forsaking the gain's made by black's on unequal justice, because he's trying to apply unequal justice against a former president, and he's doing so because it's Trump, and possibly because he's white.

Cohen is a serial liar.

Hence the investigation, it will be based on more than Cohen.

Such as...
  • The testimony by Trumps chief financial officer (Allen Weisseilberg)
  • The testimony by packer at AMI media (David Pecker)
  • The testimony his personal attorney (Michael Cohen, but this time corroborated by other testimony and documents)
  • The testimony by staff in the business office
  • The supporting texts submitted as evidence
  • The supporting invoices submitted as evidence
  • The supporting emails submitted as evidence
  • The supporting checks submitted as evidence
  • The supporting shell company documents submitted as evidence
  • The supporting phone records submitted as evidence
  • The supporting business ledgers submitted as evidence
  • The supporting contemporaneous notes submitted as evidence
  • Any an ALL audio tapes of Trump turned over by Cohen to the prosecution used as evidence.

WW

Hence the investigation, it will be based on more than Cohen.

Such as...
  • The testimony by Trumps chief financial officer (Allen Weisseilberg)
  • The testimony by packer at AMI media (David Pecker)
  • The testimony his personal attorney (Michael Cohen, but this time corroborated by other testimony and documents)
  • The testimony by staff in the business office
  • The supporting texts submitted as evidence
  • The supporting invoices submitted as evidence
  • The supporting emails submitted as evidence
  • The supporting checks submitted as evidence
  • The supporting shell company documents submitted as evidence
  • The supporting phone records submitted as evidence
  • The supporting business ledgers submitted as evidence
  • The supporting contemporaneous notes submitted as evidence
  • Any an ALL audio tapes of Trump turned over by Cohen to the prosecution used as evidence.

WW
Remember this when it's Biden's turn.

Forum List

Back