Trump Sued For Allegedly Violating Presidential Records Act

Source: National Public Radio

June 22, 20176:48 PM ET
Two government watchdog groups, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and the National Security Archive (NSA) filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Trump and the Executive Office of the President.

The complaint alleges that White House staffers' widely reported use of encrypted messaging apps, such as Signal and Confide, for internal communication violates the Presidential Records Act (PRA).

In the lawsuit, the groups claim the Trump administration has "failed to adopt adequate policies and guidelines to maintain and preserve presidential records."

Encrypted messaging apps automatically delete messages, which would prevent that communication from being archived.

Read more: Trump Sued For Allegedly Violating Presidential Records Act

It just doesn't fucking end
Shit, that's nothing compared to Hillary deleting emails.

And who decided which emails were public records?

duh.

As far as Trump deleting tweets? Nah bro, all that shit is kept on file in Utah by the NSA, they have it all, don't worry, 'bout a thing.

Yeah, that's really big time stuff, right?

That's why the Repubs have completely dropped their phony "investigations".

And of course you're wrong about the tweets.

:itsok:

Its about time. Its been reported that he's been doing this from the beginning.

My bet is that there was a tape. I think that because he has said it before but, OTOH, it was proven in court that he lied so ......................... ?

Anyway, if there was a tape, he would destroy it because it would show that Comey told the truth.

In any event, I suspect he will continue to destroy papers, even if he's sued. The cheeto believes he is royalty. Maybe that's where he gets that orange color.
If Comey told the truth while completely exhonerating him why would he destroy those tapes?

The cheeto has never told the truth about anything.

:dev3:
Yes he has. He said he would defeat Hillary for the Presidency.

Two government watchdog groups, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and the National Security Archive (NSA) filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Trump and the Executive Office of the President.

The complaint alleges that White House staffers' widely reported use of encrypted messaging apps, such as Signal and Confide, for internal communication violates the Presidential Records Act (PRA).

In the lawsuit, the groups claim the Trump administration has "failed to adopt adequate policies and guidelines to maintain and preserve presidential records."

Encrypted messaging apps automatically delete messages, which would prevent that communication from being archived.

That is fucking funny......hilary destroyed 33,000 emails, 13 cell phones and blackberries, and 3 illegal, unsecured servers......and now you decide to care about preserving government documents...?

Shit, that's nothing compared to Hillary deleting emails.

And who decided which emails were public records?

duh.

As far as Trump deleting tweets? Nah bro, all that shit is kept on file in Utah by the NSA, they have it all, don't worry, 'bout a thing.

Yeah, that's really big time stuff, right?

That's why the Repubs have completely dropped their phony "investigations".

And of course you're wrong about the tweets.

:itsok:
Well, I usually would ignore this post, because, we aren't going to agree on anything.

Your world view is shaped by the MSM, mine is free of the conditioning.

Just the fact that you tell me that I'm wrong about this place existing is a sign that you and I will not agree on anything.
Utah Data Center - Wikipedia
Trust me, those tweets are stored. Nothing electronic ever disappears, nothing.

As far as why the congress and the media has forgotten about Hillary and is now obsessed with Trump, it has nothing to do with governing and everything to do with distracting you and the rest of the public.

When Obama was in office, they were all about his scandals. It is because they do NOT want to do their jobs, because they CANNOT do their jobs.

If you knew what an absolute mess the nations finances are, and how little power congress has to affect those problems, it would astound you.

Why do you think they could not come up with a working budget during the whole of the Obama years?

The world is headed for a huge crash. Not just the nation. There are endemic structural problems, CAUSED by the very fabric of how the government and the FED interferes with the economy. Facing and solving these problems is not something the peoples' representatives actually have the power to do. They are all pawns now.

The real people in power need to give them something to do so that the presstitutes and people like you have something to talk about.

So. . . . if it isn't Fast and Furious, or IRS spying on people, or Benghazi, NSA spying scandal, or Solydra, or Hillary's emails, or this or that, or Trump and the Russians, it will be, oh, gee, what, we have something new? What is this?

Don't you see, it is all a distraction from real issues that affect the nation. Things that are destroying the fabric of civilization, things that affect every single American. Well, except the millionaire patricians that rule in the gilded city, right?

Everyone that posts at this site really have the same interests, not to be distracted by these stupid inane scandals anymore.

But everyone, inevitably likes to discuss what is on their TV and what is in their papers, because they don't have minds of their own.

Last edited:
Oh, and it wouldn't surprise me if, someplace, somewhere, Hillary's emails are stored as well.

The Deep State just never wanted them revealed. For obvious reasons.

Frivolous lawsuits is how Sarah Palin was driven from office. One lawsuit was about a label on her jacket that was showing. Another was a note to her hair stylist about a flattering haircut.

Democrats think they can do the same to Trump.

Of course, they can!

One law suit would be about a slogan on his base ball cap showing "Make America Great Again". The other one would be a note to his hair stylist about a flattering hair cut.

Forum List

Back