Trump Sued For Allegedly Violating Presidential Records Act

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: National Public Radio

June 22, 20176:48 PM ET
Two government watchdog groups, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and the National Security Archive (NSA) filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Trump and the Executive Office of the President.

The complaint alleges that White House staffers' widely reported use of encrypted messaging apps, such as Signal and Confide, for internal communication violates the Presidential Records Act (PRA).

In the lawsuit, the groups claim the Trump administration has "failed to adopt adequate policies and guidelines to maintain and preserve presidential records."

Encrypted messaging apps automatically delete messages, which would prevent that communication from being archived.

Read more: Trump Sued For Allegedly Violating Presidential Records Act

It just doesn't fucking end

Ron-Burgundy-Nobody-Cares.jpg

No need to be alarmed, ladies & gents; I admit I'm Matty/ScienceRocks' psychiatrist here at the institute in which we have him locked up. My colleagues and I have found that when we release him from his padded cell and allow him to vent on the Internet, he won't become violent. That's our medical objective: resolving his psychotic liberal violence. My patient seems more lucid after his online trolling. This poster is under doctors' care, medications and a security staff at all times. He's currently no danger to anyone.

Is it just me or is it beginning to feel like a case of people just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something will stick?

J walking? Trump? INVESTIGATE!

Tweeted the ending of a new movie without typing "Spoiler Alert!" first? IMPEACH!

Farted in church? ONE SCOOP OF ICE CREAM FOR YOU!

Jesus, I don't like the guy, but I think the left and the Dems needs to fucking pull the trigger on at least one of these cases, bring charges, and let America see their hand. Put up or shut the fuck up and get on with doing what we put you there for.

Last edited:
It's what they have been doing to Republicans for the last 16 plus years. Some attorneys have become fatter cats through the Dems frivolous lawsuits.
Is it just me or is it beginning to feel like a case of people just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something will stick?

J walking? Trump? INVESTIGATE!

Tweeted the ending of a new movie without typing "Spoiler Alert!" first? IMPEACH!

Farted in church? ONE SCOOP OF ICE CREAM FOR YOU!

Jesus, I don't like the guy, but I think needs to fucking pull the trigger on at least one of these cases, bring charges, and let America see their hand. Put up or shut the fuck up and get on with doing what we put you there for.

Frivolous lawsuits is how Sarah Palin was driven from office. One lawsuit was about a label on her jacket that was showing. Another was a note to her hair stylist about a flattering haircut.

Democrats think they can do the same to Trump.

Its about time. Its been reported that he's been doing this from the beginning.

My bet is that there was a tape. I think that because he has said it before but, OTOH, it was proven in court that he lied so ......................... ?

Anyway, if there was a tape, he would destroy it because it would show that Comey told the truth.

In any event, I suspect he will continue to destroy papers, even if he's sued. The cheeto believes he is royalty. Maybe that's where he gets that orange color.

Two government watchdog groups, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) and the National Security Archive (NSA) filed a lawsuit Thursday against President Trump and the Executive Office of the President.

The complaint alleges that White House staffers' widely reported use of encrypted messaging apps, such as Signal and Confide, for internal communication violates the Presidential Records Act (PRA).

In the lawsuit, the groups claim the Trump administration has "failed to adopt adequate policies and guidelines to maintain and preserve presidential records."

Encrypted messaging apps automatically delete messages, which would prevent that communication from being archived.

Fucking Nazis, never stop picking.

Already? Holy shit. I guess the obie look away and do nothing vacation has truly ended. For the media anyway.

My bet is that there was a tape. I think that because he has said it before but, OTOH, it was proven in court that he lied so ......................... ?

Anyway, if there was a tape, he would destroy it because it would show that Comey told the truth.

In any event, I suspect he will continue to destroy papers, even if he's sued. The cheeto believes he is royalty. Maybe that's where he gets that orange color.
If Comey told the truth while completely exhonerating him why would he destroy those tapes?

Frivolous lawsuits is how Sarah Palin was driven from office. One lawsuit was about a label on her jacket that was showing. Another was a note to her hair stylist about a flattering haircut.

Democrats think they can do the same to Trump.

Tipsycatlover

Yesterday, you were all about this law but today, its "frivolous".

You never actually consider an issue before you start whining and grousing.

If Comey told the truth while completely exhonerating him why would he destroy those tapes?

uhhh ... Because Comey told the truth.

The cheeto has never told the truth about anything. As usual, trump lied and so of course would have to destroy the tape.

In any event, we'll never know.

Unless its leaked ...

:dev3:

My bet is it's is one of you progressive wieners who cries itself (since you worthless fucks have no discernible gender) filing yet ANOTHER frivolous lawsuit based on the fester hatred that defines you Nazi pigs.

The cheeto has never told the truth about anything. As usual, trump lied and so of course would have to destroy the tape.

Unless its leaked ...

Comey spent all day verifying exactly what Trump said. WTF is wrong with you?

Shit, that's nothing compared to Hillary deleting emails.

And who decided which emails were public records?

duh.

As far as Trump deleting tweets? Nah bro, all that shit is kept on file in Utah by the NSA, they have it all, don't worry, 'bout a thing.

Unless its leaked ...

Nothing Comey said implicates the President in any thing, in fact he did the opposite and implicated Lynch and Obama.

Forum List

Back