Trump sucks up ....... again.

his handlers shoved a RINO horn up his ass and made him bark like a dog ..

Trump endorses House Speaker Paul Ryan and Sen. John McCain

Ahh, so how much money did all Hillary's corporate friends stuff in the cup of her bra before she in order to make her do this?

wtf dos that have to do with Trump endorsing two rinos?

Nothing. I simply decided to ram that faux pas of yours back down your throat.

I quoted the article ... you troll

dont let westwall catch you'

LMAO

Ahh, so how much money did all Hillary's corporate friends stuff in the cup of her bra before she in order to make her do this?

LMAO

A troll calling me a troll. That's quite the irony. Simply live with the fact that I ended your thread.

Good day, cero.

LMAO

A troll calling me a troll. That's quite the irony. Simply live with the fact that I ended your thread.

Good day, cero.

whenever you decide to address the op let me know. I'll decide when to end the thread.

LMAO

Good day, cero.

whenever you decide to address the op let me know. I'll decide when to end the thread.

200.gif

And there is the problem for trump and his supporters. If he can do no wrong because he 'isn't one of them', 'isn't a rino', 'will change the system', 'doesn't need them', then what exactly is he offering if he changes to one of the establishments friends, does what they say, and doesn't get out of line with what 'they' want.

Isn't that the pussification his followers are always railing against? Doesn't he then become one of the establishment and there is no difference between voting for him or voting for Romney?

If they can cowtow him during the campaign wouldn't they tell him what to do if he is elected?

LMAO

Good day, cero.

All you did was show what an asshole you are.

And there is the problem for trump and his supporters. If he can do no wrong because he 'isn't one of them', 'isn't a rino', 'will change the system', 'doesn't need them', then what exactly is he offering if he changes to one of the establishments friends, does what they say, and doesn't get out of line with what 'they' want.

Isn't that the pussification his followers are always railing against? Doesn't he then become one of the establishment and there is no difference between voting for him or voting for Romney?

If they can cowtow him during the campaign wouldn't they tell him what to do if he is elected?

Trumpbots could care less if Donnie does the exact opposite of everything he promised them during his campaign for the nomination. Thats why theyre Trumpbots.

I'm still pulling for Nehlen. I still think Nehlen can win on Tuesday, because everyone knows there is some "deal" here, or Maginot Trump wouldn't have caved. The US and the GOP can do just fine without Paul BIZARRO Ryan, Hillary's #1 supporter.

Trump picks an ultra establishment Republican for VP. Trump hires as big time insider lobbyist a his campaign manager. Trump starts soliciting special interest money. Trump starts endorsing establishment Republicans. Trump starts endorsing RINO's.

What's left of the Trump of a year ago? His obnoxiousness?

Trump picks an ultra establishment Republican for VP. Trump hires as big time insider lobbyist a his campaign manager. Trump starts soliciting special interest money. Trump starts endorsing establishment Republicans. Trump starts endorsing RINO's.

What's left of the Trump of a year ago? His obnoxiousness?

Trump will be Trump regardless. He's wired direct to his ego. He'll never see the WH.

Making Trump look ridiculous and inconsistent.

And for Trump supporters Ryan and McCain represent the republican ‘establishment’ they’re supposed to despise; Ryan in particular, the consequence of the Speaker’s omnibus budget agreement with democrats last December – the ‘business as usual’ Ryan who Trump supporters would like to see thrown out of office.

LMAO

Good day, cero.

You’re a coward and a troll – you lack the courage to address the hypocrisy and inconsistency exhibited by Trump, and practiced by you and most other Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back