Top 10 of the Stupidest Things Donald Trump has Said

• Banned
  • Banned

Trump says some real stupid shit!

None of Trumps quotes can hold a candle to the stupidity of your sig.

My sig is based on reality! Every respectable on earth invest in their country and have laws. ;) You're the one that believes in things that aren't real and can't be.

"I never sent nor received classified emails..."

Despite being proven wrong multiple times, by various news outlets and fact checkers, she continues to say it. That's pretty stupid.

Trump says some real stupid shit!

None of Trumps quotes can hold a candle to the stupidity of your sig.

My sig is based on reality! Every respectable on earth invest in their country and have laws. ;) You're the one that believes in things that aren't real and can't be.

ROFLMFAO, bubba anyone who would use the hiltabitch and accountable anywhere on the same planet is not only delusional but certifiably insane. So feel free to continue to operate in your little fantasy, the rest of the world needs the laughs.

I like Trump. He's flamboyant and masculine . He's a flamboyant and masculine man.

I'll admit that he is a funny guy and he makes me laugh. I just don't believe that is good for a president.

Watch this one..It gets good the last 2.5 minutes.

hilarious. imagine how fun his presidency would be when he has even MORE control.

A mixture of Kim jong Un and Hitler but very funny.

rexcept without the "but"

Just don't mention the war to irosie91

Despite being proven wrong multiple times, by various news outlets and fact checkers, she continues to say it. That's pretty stupid.

Well, at least she was proven to be innocent of any real wrong doing.

LOL. Proven by what fact? As the saying goes, "power can't be innocent." Guess that means Hillary.

"You know the oldest lie in America, senator? It's that power can be innocent."

-Lex Luthor, Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice

Last edited:

I have noticed that the leftard clown posse avoids talking about the released e-mails that proves that Hitlery, Holder and the Barrypuppet were actively backing ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL and now they flying them into this country as "refugees" (covertly and overtly) after the Russians kicked their asses and sent them scattering. The leftard clown posse wants our guns....while allowing in unvetted muslims from the very area that USA.INC was de-stablizing while leaving the southern border unprotected WHILE allowing China to bring in ships to a deep sea water port in California given to them by the Clintons in the mid 90's in exchange for campaign contributions have special rights that only allows 1 out of 8 ships to be boarded and inspected. The Chinese have already been busted for bringing in semi-automatic weapons....seriously, if Americans allow themselves to be disarmed? They might as well lay their head on the chopping block.

I like Trump. He's flamboyant and masculine . He's a flamboyant and masculine man.

I'll admit that he is a funny guy and he makes me laugh. I just don't believe that is good for a president.

hilarious. imagine how fun his presidency would be when he has even MORE control.

A mixture of both of these will pretty much describe a trump presidency to a T.

Watch it in full
Watch Team America: World Police Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

Forum List

Back