Trump Struggling To Stay Calm As Russia Investigation Continues

GettyImages-695297530.jpg

IT'S NOT WORKING

So are we as a nation still just going to not talk about how freaking nuts this is.

President Trump has a new morning ritual. Around 6:30 a.m. on many days — before all the network news shows have come on the air — he gets on the phone with a member of his outside legal team to chew over all things Russia.

Trump now has a dedicated morning phone call for the Russia investigation. It's like the presidential daily intelligence briefing—but for what people have been saying about him and Russia, and nothing else. It is now a scheduled part of the White House day. It specifically targets, among others, the special counsel leading that investigation.

The calls — detailed by three senior White House officials — are part strategy consultation and part presidential venting session, during which Trump’s lawyers and public-relations gurus take turns reviewing the latest headlines with him.

They also devise their plan for battling his avowed enemies: the special counsel leading the Russia investigation; the “fake news” media chronicling it; and, in some instances, the president’s own Justice Department overseeing the probe.

Oh, thank goodness. A dedicated morning call so that his team can battle his avowed enemies: anyone who talks about Russian election hacking and the specific investigators investigating it. That is a brilliant idea that is no way a symptom of a deranged narcissist losing his everloving s—t while his entire team watches.

His advisers have encouraged the calls — which the early-to-rise Trump takes from his private quarters in the White House residence — in hopes that he can compartmentalize the widening Russia investigation. By the time the president arrives for work in the Oval Office, the thinking goes, he will no longer be consumed by the Russia probe that he complains hangs over his presidency like a darkening cloud.

Spoiler alert: It hasn't been working. Another spoiler alert: Anyone who thought it would work hasn't been paying attention to just how bottomless this man's need for ego-fueled vengeance against his invisible enemies has always been.

And so we're treated to stories like "Trump is struggling to stay calm on Russia, one morning call at a time" which is a headline you would expect to see written about a celebrity battling their rampant drug usage, not a sitting president battling an investigation which he insists will find nothing and is completely meaningless except as vehicle for making him, ensconced in the most powerful office in the nation, feel bad.

Trump 'struggling to stay calm' as Russia investigation continues

I see you're trying really hard with the cover-up.
upload_2017-6-26_7-58-28.jpeg

Trump seems fine. You left wing nuts and the media though... take some Prozac.

Oh, thank goodness. A dedicated morning call so that his team can battle his avowed enemies: anyone who talks about Russian electionhacking and the specific investigators investigating it. That is a brilliant idea that is no way a symptom of a deranged narcissist losing his everloving s—t while his entire team watches.

Yeah. Except for that, you've got a point there.
A more rational explanation is it's what all large business executives do everyday. It's the morning meeting or conference call to go over what is going to happen that day.

Are they all hiding something as well?

All large business executives have dedicated phone calls about the investigation they are under that could get them fired and imprisoned? LMAO.

Almost lost the coffee on that one.

Two things.

Trump isn't a large business executive. He's an elected official, subject to the laws of the Constitution.

And how does Trumps ass crack taste by the way?
Show me where meeting with your team is unconstitutional and I may join your freak out party.

How would I know what Trumps ass crack tastes like? He's running around in your head so fast nobody could catch him if they wanted to.

I predict he will become so distraught over the Russian investigations, he will eventually refuse to sleep with Ivanka. She will be crushed!

Oh, thank goodness. A dedicated morning call so that his team can battle his avowed enemies: anyone who talks about Russian electionhacking and the specific investigators investigating it. That is a brilliant idea that is no way a symptom of a deranged narcissist losing his everloving s—t while his entire team watches.

A more rational explanation is it's what all large business executives do everyday. It's the morning meeting or conference call to go over what is going to happen that day.

oh.......... sweet jesus...................

:suck: :bowdown: :thanks::udaman:

:haha:

it's just a matter of time..... the only question being:

will he either resign, get impeached, or flip out so hard that he will be removed due to a severe & irreversible case of cray-cray?

:popcorn:
It's been "a matter of time" for the last 6 months.

well now..... watergate took 2 years & that was a cakewalk compared to the many layers of russian stink that is all over our electorial system, little one.

Ohh kaaay. I'm supposed to be as upset over that as you because?

will he either resign, get impeached, or flip out so hard that he will be removed due to a severe & irreversible case of cray-cray?

The time already arrived. The left lost their shit right on schedule.

putin.jpg
I'm going to give you a participation trophy for whatever in the hell you think you're saying here. I have no idea but if you don't get something your mom will come yelling at me for hurting your feelings.

So here you go. One participation trophy. Display it proudly.

Ohh kaaay. I'm supposed to be as upset over that as you because?

upset? are you kidding? that was funny as hell & you gotta admit sick to the core. i bet they know what fat donny two scoops' ass crack tastes like.....

The time already arrived. The left lost their shit right on schedule.

putin.jpg
I'm going to give you a participation trophy for whatever in the hell you think you're saying here. I have no idea but if you don't get something your mom will come yelling at me for hurting your feelings.

So here you go. One participation trophy. Display it proudly.

oh please. do you seriously think it matters whether you can connect the sarcasm dots or not? it kinda figures that you failed though. :itsok:

i bet they know what fat donny two scoops' ass crack tastes like.....

Nope. Your nose is in the way. You have your face so close to his ass trying to smell his shit to see if you can something else to charge him with that if he makes a hard Left turn, or stops suddenly, you'll break your fucking neck.

Oh, and btw, your attempts to co-opt Snowflake and Trump Derangement Syndrome are humorous in that they apply only to Left Wing Fruitcakes.

Snowflake was coined by Democrats as a term to identify those among you that required safe spaces, blankies, and kittens.

Trump Derangement Syndrome was thought up by a Right leaning radio talk show host in response to the gnashing of teeth, insane wailing, and tearing of cloth that Democrats exhibited at Trump's election.

I suggest you Google "deranged" for definitions and synonyms.

Last edited:
i bet they know what fat donny two scoops' ass crack tastes like.....

Nope. Your nose is in the way. You have your face so close to his ass trying to smell his shit to see if you can something else to charge him that if makes a hard Left turn, or stops suddenly, you'll break tour fucking neck.

Oh, and btw, your attempts to co opt Snowflake and Trump Derangement Syndrome apply only to Left Wing Fruitcakes.

Snowflake was coined by Democrats as a term to identify those among that required safe spaces, blankie, and kittens.

Trump Derangement Syndrome was thought up by a Right leaning radio talk show host in response to the gnashing of teeth, insane wailing, and tearing of cloth that Democrats exhibited at Trump's election.

I suggest you Google "deranged" for definitions and synonyms.

wtf are you talking about? i suggest you google ' hallucination ' because i haven't said anything about what you just claimed.

but i will say you sound a bit buttercuppy there, derelict.

The truth is the leftists are struggling to cling to sanity and losing ground. I'm sure many of them have upped their drug and alcohol abuse, lost jobs and spouses.

"Trump Struggling To Stay Calm As Russia Investigation Continues"

CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI, House Intel Committee, and Democrats declare:
- no Crime
- No Collusion
- No Obstruction
- No Investigation of Trump

CNN Melts Down, Admits fake News, Issues a Retraction of Russia-Collusion Fake News, 3 Staffers GONE

FBI Secret Memo exposes FBI investigation of Flynn was political payback for one of their investigators getting exposed for potential improper sexual allegations

The entire snowflake conspiracy theory is unraveling, exposing multiple levels of butt-hurt partisanship, political payback, etc...

WHAT DOES TRUMP HAVE TO BE STRUGGLING TO STAY CALM ABOUT?

The only thing to be concerned about is snowflakes becoming desperate and un-leashing Mueller to find ANYTHING to pin on ANYONE, just to justify their witch hunt.

Putin is rooting fir his boy, Benedict Donald...

What an ignorant, Partisan thing to say.

Russia is reveling in the easily manipulated pettiness of the Democratic party that has completely melted down in their attempt to get Hillary elected and in the aftermath of her defeat, reveling in how the Democratic Party has created a political 'civil war', is waging internal war, is attempting to do Russia's job - which is completely shut down the US govt, and focusing US attention internally while ignoring real world threats / events.

Forum List

Back