trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.
Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
trump yesterday.jpg

So you want us to praise him for stopping something he started in the first place?

If your kid throws a tantrum and starts breaking things do you tell him he's a good boy when he stops
He didn't start it Obama did....and the only ones throwing a tantrum are libs and the corrupt lefty media......
I call bullshit!!!

tRump's "zero tolerance" policy is to blame for this. He started it. It's his fault. He owns this. I'm not going to praise him for halting his own criminal policy.

Everyone knows who began the crisis....he is the one wearing orange..
Not only do we know who kicked this problem down the road, we know who is going to solve it. :)

Yawn.............the hysteria political campaign continues............1800 within 17 months separation.........done by the laws on the books....at least half were smugglers pretending to be relatives.........criminal histories ..........and etc.........This happened under previous administrations under the same laws and the world didn't end...............

It's just a HATE TRUMP FESTIVAL...........who enforces the laws...........And forced to do E.O's because of a congress who refuse to fix it.

Obama was good at convincing weak minded people of anything. I’ll give him props for that.

Trump Stops Separating Immigrant Families After Claiming He Couldn’t

Next he will say his tax return audit is over and Mexico sent a check to build the ENTIRE wall
...and God didn't make little green apples....

Yes, magically his policy changed in the blink of an eye when he and the Republicons realized it was a massive losing issue for them.

When does he start building the wall? It's been a year and a half and he said he was ready to go in December of 2016 and he'd "get it done fast". His supporters are world class rubes.

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.

This reveals how utterly ill informed you are.

Just once I'd like one demoquack to concede they are responsible for the immigration problem. Just once...never happen because they can't take responsibility

Just once I'd like one demoquack to concede they are responsible for the immigration problem. Just once...never happen because they can't take responsibility
She's just another lying America hating criminal.

She's just another lying America hating criminal.

She's full of hot air.

Next he will say his tax return audit is over and Mexico sent a check to build the ENTIRE wall

Yes, magically his policy changed in the blink of an eye when he and the Republicons realized it was a massive losing issue for them.

When does he start building the wall? It's been a year and a half and he said he was ready to go in December of 2016 and he'd "get it done fast". His supporters are world class rubes.
This debate started with the children in cages LIE against Trump and low and behold the pictures were from Obama...........Caught your asses......

Then it proceeded............to Trump lost the children..............Oh my.............yet those supposedly missing were released to relatives under OBAMA......Caught your asses Lying again................

Now the shift to the SAVE THE CHILDREN..........then Trump caves.........now it's INTERNMENT CAMPS........

Face it ...........YOU GUYS SUCK.

It's already started.

But even Dems are thanking The Don for solving the separated families problem after they promised not to do a thing to help.

This debate started with the children in cages LIE against Trump and low and behold the pictures were from Obama...........Caught your asses......

Then it proceeded............to Trump lost the children..............Oh my.............yet those supposedly missing were released to relatives under OBAMA......Caught your asses Lying again................

Now the shift to the SAVE THE CHILDREN..........then Trump caves.........now it's INTERNMENT CAMPS........

Demoquacks fail at every turn

tissue?

Obama was good at convincing weak minded people of anything. I’ll give him props for that.

you misspelled trump

to be expected
We know it sucks to learn you’ve been supporting the worst president in history.
Same guy who started the influx of illegal children to America.....and put them in cages too..............Lion's and Tigers and Bears.....forcing him to set up family detention centers and more HHS centers...................OH MY FUCKING GOD...........HE INTERNED THEM................Caged CHILDREN.............

THE MONSTER

:1peleas:
This was for Del

Last edited:

tissue?
Awe...........the troll offering tissues............do you have any left.........and are they made in America.......seems the crocodile tears have used all your tissues up......

Poor thing..................

Your HERO SUCKED........did you see what he did................He separated children from their parents............he set up internment camps............WHY HE'S A NAZI..............did you see him................God save us from Obama..........AND GOD SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM OBAMA...........

Forum List

Back