trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

So you want us to praise him for stopping something he started in the first place?

If your kid throws a tantrum and starts breaking things do you tell him he's a good boy when he stops
He didn't start it Obama did....and the only ones throwing a tantrum are libs and the corrupt lefty media......

I’m glad Trump highlighted the problems democrats refuse to address with illegal immigration.
Let’s now hope they stop their stupid nonsense and do something to end this problem.

Last edited:
So you want us to praise him for stopping something he started in the first place?

If your kid throws a tantrum and starts breaking things do you tell him he's a good boy when he stops
He didn't start it Obama did....and the only ones throwing a tantrum are libs and the corrupt lefty media......
I call bullshit!!!

tRump's "zero tolerance" policy is to blame for this. He started it. It's his fault. He owns this. I'm not going to praise him for halting his own criminal policy.

Dang. Thanks, Airlines...

View attachment 199970

The Great Douche Fails Again! GOT No Wall Money. But does the Great Douche know,
most illegals, the vast majority of them come by air and enter legally and just stay?
The POTUS controls visa approvals. :)
LOL! Not really that much.

upload_2018-6-20_20-44-46.png

Another MAGA Great Douche Failure. LOL!

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.
Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
So you DIDNT want him to stop separating children from their parents?
Sure I do He's just a little late and he's not doing it for any compassionate reason ,,purely political

It really doesn't matter the reason.

-Geaux

Dang. Thanks, Airlines...

View attachment 199970

The Great Douche Fails Again! GOT No Wall Money. But does the Great Douche know,
most illegals, the vast majority of them come by air and enter legally and just stay?
The POTUS controls visa approvals. :)
LOL! Not really that much.

View attachment 199972

Another MAGA Great Douche Failure. LOL!
Took the wind right out of your sails lol.

And right after Chucky Schumer pledged Dems wouldn't lift a finger to help those poor separated families.

Losing is your lifestyle. :)

Oh Gawd Jim.....really?:08621:

Idk.....the whole perpetual state of misery thing! The optics suck if you are trying to sway a curious independent minded person regarding the president, although I suppose you might just be obsessed with being a hyper-progressive cheerleader in here!:flirtysmile4:

Last edited:
You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.
Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
So you DIDNT want him to stop separating children from their parents?
Sure I do He's just a little late and he's not doing it for any compassionate reason ,,purely political

It really doesn't matter the reason.

-Geaux
What plans does he have to reunite these children with their parents???? The answer is NONE

I call bullshit!!!

tRump's "zero tolerance" policy is to blame for this. He started it. It's his fault. He owns this. I'm not going to praise him for halting his own criminal policy.

Everyone knows who began the crisis....he is the one wearing orange..

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.

No, the parents created the problem by breaking the law.

-Geaux
Democrats provide the incentive for them to break the law.

Gee, we have 30+ states run by Republican governors, a Republican President, and Republicans control both houses of Congress. But lets blame the democrats?

Child please.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.

No, the parents created the problem by breaking the law.

-Geaux
Democrats provide the incentive for them to break the law.
Democrats and liberals prefer a lawless society

-Geaux

No, they prefer a just society and a level playing field. Some Republicans do as well.

Forum List

Back