Trump still wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)

I can understand why wealthy people might vote Republican, but when I see working-class people voting for Republicans, it doesn't make much sense. They're essentially voting against their own interests and propping up the interests of the rich at their own expense. The wealthy can afford to spend $10,000+ in deductibles to receive medical care, or even the ability to pay the whole medical bill, even if it's a million or two million dollars. The average Joe Republican will go bankrupt or will probably die due to a lack of resources. These working-class Republicans continue to hurt themselves.
Sorry, but ACA does nothing for anyone.
You still have to prepay.

President Trump's plan, Trumpcare would have provided tremendous healthcare of fabulous quality and would have provided savings to the American people they would have to see to believe.

It got defeated by a single vote, that of John McCain, who only voted against this fantastic program out of spite.
Oh, wow, you were seriously gaslighted about that bill.

It was not a "repeal and replace" as Trump claimed. It was a "skinny repeal" which removed some taxes used to pay for Obamacare. It was nowhere near a full repeal and definitely was not a replacement. And that is why McCain voted against it.

This is one of tens of thousands of lies Trump told you gullible rubes.

You never read the bill. And you never once asked to see Trump's replacement.

He never had one.

One of the greatest hoaxes ever pulled on the American people.

One of the dead giveaways that Trump is lying is when he says "bleev me" or "make no mistake" three times.

Link

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

Insurance for tens of millions of people, and pre-existing condition guarantees, could be in jeopardy if the former president wins the 2024 election.

Donald Trump says he is still interested in repealing the Affordable Care Act, which means health care for tens of millions of people would be in jeopardy if he becomes president again next year.

Trump said Saturday on his website Truth Social that he was “looking at alternatives” to the 2010 health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” which has reduced the number of Americans without health insurance to historic lows and established basic guarantees of coverage for all Americans regardless of pre-existing conditions.

The vow echoes promises that Trump made as a first-time candidate and as president, when he and Republican leaders in Congress made repeal a top legislative priority.

That effort failed. It also proved spectacularly unpopular, fueling a backlash that eventually helped Democrats win back the House, the Senate and the White House. President Joe Biden, long a vocal supporter of the ACA, has since worked with Democrats to bolster the law.

Much more that the link below...

Trump Still Seems Set On Repealing A Law That Most Americans Like

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it has helped many Americans. In other words, the ACA hasn’t fixed American health care, but it’s helped a lot of people. What do you think?
Rally around that maga fuckups.

Dear leader has commanded.

Obummer care is a disaster

Hard working people paying for deadbeats
Gee, ain't it a shame the GOP lied to you for SEVEN YEARS when they told you they would repeal and replace it. Trump jumped on that bandwagon and said he had a beautiful replacement, and yet not one of you rubes asked to see it.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Now Obamacare is pretty much immortal, thanks to idiots like you who swallowed Trump's giant hoax.

The only thing which will replace Obamacare is Universal Health Care. And you can thank the Republicans for that.

Oh, wow, you were seriously gaslighted about that bill.

It was not a "repeal and replace" as Trump claimed. It was a "skinny repeal" which removed some taxes used to pay for Obamacare. It was nowhere near a full repeal and definitely was not a replacement. And that is why McCain voted against it.

This is one of tens of thousands of lies Trump told you gullible rubes.

You never read the bill. And you never once asked to see Trump's replacement.

He never had one.

One of the greatest hoaxes ever pulled on the American people.

One of the dead giveaways that Trump is lying is when he says "bleev me" or "make no mistake" three times.

Link

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”

But you ignore the one huge improvement Trump made.
He repealed the mandate penalty.

Insurance for tens of millions of people, and pre-existing condition guarantees, could be in jeopardy if the former president wins the 2024 election.

Donald Trump says he is still interested in repealing the Affordable Care Act, which means health care for tens of millions of people would be in jeopardy if he becomes president again next year.

Trump said Saturday on his website Truth Social that he was “looking at alternatives” to the 2010 health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” which has reduced the number of Americans without health insurance to historic lows and established basic guarantees of coverage for all Americans regardless of pre-existing conditions.

The vow echoes promises that Trump made as a first-time candidate and as president, when he and Republican leaders in Congress made repeal a top legislative priority.

That effort failed. It also proved spectacularly unpopular, fueling a backlash that eventually helped Democrats win back the House, the Senate and the White House. President Joe Biden, long a vocal supporter of the ACA, has since worked with Democrats to bolster the law.

Much more that the link below...

Trump Still Seems Set On Repealing A Law That Most Americans Like

Obamacare isn't perfect, but it has helped many Americans. In other words, the ACA hasn’t fixed American health care, but it’s helped a lot of people. What do you think?

I don't think it's even possible. It's no longer a good idea even to consider it. They could pass the law or repeal it that is but I don't see how they could possibly disentangle all the now related systems built around it. It's pretty much here to stay.

But you ignore the one huge improvement Trump made.
He repealed the mandate penalty.
And it was predicted that if Trump dropped the mandate, Obamacare would fold.

Another lie told to you rubes.

I asked for seven years for the rubes on this forum to show me the GOP replacement. I asked all of the same rubes for Trump's replacement.

None of them ever showed the GOP or Trump replacements, despite my asking HUNDREDS of times.

You know why?

Because there never was a replacement.

And yet the rubes kept falling for the hoax? AMAZING!

That's about the time I started using "willfully blind" to describe Trumptards.

They STILL don't see they were hoaxed!!!

The only thing which will replace Obamacare is Universal Health Care. And you can thank the Republicans for that.

Gee, ain't it a shame the GOP lied to you for SEVEN YEARS when they told you they would repeal and replace it. Trump jumped on that bandwagon and said he had a beautiful replacement, and yet not one of you rubes asked to see it.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Now Obamacare is pretty much immortal, thanks to idiots like you who swallowed Trump's giant hoax.
so you think paying 20,000 out of pocket before 1st dollar coverage is great......LOLOL.....

Trump said he is "looking at alternatives". Well, he had FOUR YEARS to "look at alternative" - and he came up with NOTHING.
Looking? I thought he had one.

He was gonna tell us about it in 2 weeks, right?

1701135883675.png

He gave a copy of it to 60 minutes at one point.

Turned out to be a little lacking in substance...

1701135950497.png

Forum List

Back