Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

YOu are insane. Trump is a sane man in a crazy world.

They were awake over 24 hours without access to parents or lawyers
There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

There was no evidence of the victims blood on them and they left no DNA

So what?

Manafort was kept in solitary for a year by Mueller, does that make him innocent?

I don't know if the CP 5 are innocent or guilty, but the prosecutors who handled the case are convinced they are guilty as sin as well as the people that lived in the neighborhood, like Donald J Trump.

Having someone confess after the statute of limitations has passed so they can't be touched is just a way to get money.

The prosecutors are protecting a poorly constructed case with no physical evidence linking the boys to the crime

Think about it. The woman was brutally beaten and almost bled to death. Yet none of the boys had any blood on them or their clothes or shoes.....not a drop
There was DNA on the woman but it did not match any of the 5

DNA a did match the guy who confessed in prison. The guy who actually knew details about the crime that matched the evidence

Shower-Arm.jpg

And in a related theme, Blow Job Clinton is still impeached. AND a rapist, and our Manchurian muslim, Surrender Monkey still gave Iran $150 BILLION to promote their terrorism around the world, that he didn't have to.....which has more effect on the world?

They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

Which is completely to be expected whether they are guilty or not.

The fact remains that they confessed, that some of them told their friends about the crime before they were arrested and that we always knew that the DNA guy got away.

Yea, some confession
They were questioned for over ten hours. The cops lied and said the others are all blaming you, so you better come up with a story. They all came up with stories saying they watched and the others did it. No consistency between the stories. NONE told others that they were involved

And yes, they did catch the guy who did it. His DNA did match and he said he did it alone

Wow. YOu mean it is hard to get people to admit to crimes they know will send them to prison?

And your big defense is that a man already serving life, after the statue of limitations ran out, said that he acted alone?

LOL!!

Why do you trust his words, other than they give you an excuse to smear good Americans as "Racist"?

The guy actually knew details of what happened and the CP 5 knew nothing the police hadn’t told them. You did not rape her in that location, you did it over here on the map

The fact is....Asshole Trump demanded that innocent 15 year old black boys be executed

He was wrong and refuses to apologize

Libs insisted that 15 yo honky school boys from Kentucky have their lives ruined because they wore MAGA hats to a rally celebrating life in Washington.

A long, long series exposing the regressive crazies on the central park case.

Prime example of leftist white guilt.The OP is pro-rape.

Donald J. Trump was spot on back then, as usual. Not standing for rape because the rapist happened to be black. A hero...

I suppose that you might be right. That the CP5 were committing other crimes and thus were unavailable for the crime they were convicted of. So when are those other crimes going to be re-investigated so the CP5 can pay their debt for what they did do.

Actually, they were charged with other minor offenses as well... most of which wouldn't have involved jail time.

So what?

Manafort was kept in solitary for a year by Mueller, does that make him innocent?

I don't know if the CP 5 are innocent or guilty, but the prosecutors who handled the case are convinced they are guilty as sin as well as the people that lived in the neighborhood, like Donald J Trump.

Having someone confess after the statute of limitations has passed so they can't be touched is just a way to get money.

The prosecutors are protecting a poorly constructed case with no physical evidence linking the boys to the crime

Think about it. The woman was brutally beaten and almost bled to death. Yet none of the boys had any blood on them or their clothes or shoes.....not a drop

DNA a did match the guy who confessed in prison. The guy who actually knew details about the crime that matched the evidence
DNA was rarely collected in 1989
Sure it was
On clothes, semen, hair samples
All were kept as evidence
Not really, DNA wasn’t that big back then. They confessed, jury found them guilty
So what?

DNA was rarely collected in 1989
Sure it was
On clothes, semen, hair samples
All were kept as evidence
Not really, DNA wasn’t that big back then. They confessed, jury found them guilty

DNA was “big” since the dawn of mankind. It existed and was found on the available evidence years later

None matched the boys
1989, DNA was a primitive science. Cops wouldn't have even bothered collecting samples for DNA tests back then.

The case was solved with other evidence -- and there was a lot of it.

On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape.

The fact remains that they confessed, that some of them told their friends about the crime before they were arrested and that we always knew that the DNA guy got away.

Yea, some confession
They were questioned for over ten hours. The cops lied and said the others are all blaming you, so you better come up with a story. They all came up with stories saying they watched and the others did it. No consistency between the stories. NONE told others that they were involved

And yes, they did catch the guy who did it. His DNA did match and he said he did it alone

Wow. YOu mean it is hard to get people to admit to crimes they know will send them to prison?

And your big defense is that a man already serving life, after the statue of limitations ran out, said that he acted alone?

LOL!!

Why do you trust his words, other than they give you an excuse to smear good Americans as "Racist"?

The guy actually knew details of what happened and the CP 5 knew nothing the police hadn’t told them. You did not rape her in that location, you did it over here on the map

The fact is....Asshole Trump demanded that innocent 15 year old black boys be executed

On the drive to the precinct, Raymond Santana blurted out, "I had nothing to do with the rape. All I did was feel the woman's t*ts." The cops didn't even know about a rape yet.

The kids should be executed, they raped her.

The leftists of course defend them. Just like they defend that other rapist murderer currently... not because he didn't rape and kill, but because he is black.

Yea, some confession

LOL!!

Oh, I'm not denying that he is the one that left the dna.

I'm asking why you believe him, when he says he acted alone.

Why do you find him credible, other than him giving you an excuse to smear your enemies as "Racist"?

Is that like that idiot Obama thinking that Trayvonn Martin was just an innocent little kid shuffling down the road munching on his Skittles?
So what else was he doing there flash? Your giirl friend give ya that name? I am sure she did ,refering to your prowess in bed I presume. What evidence other than a scared little bitches testimoney that shot him. Or is your illiterate redneck ass flashng to conclusions that support your own paranoia and extreme political views. I notice coral and jts are here supportting the third stooge, aka you. Then even a inbrred stupid fuck that actually named his unshowered uneducated ass redneck is here in support. Yall muyst feel pretty big spouting the orange blobs bullshit together.

Well, he did sit on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help.

You did know that, right?
According to a a paid defence witness that completely disagreed with the coroner . Also it was the second time that night the dumb fuck zimmerman approached some one in the neighborhood when the group told him not to. So you are 16 years old and some dumb fuck is following you around with a gun and you are not going to defend your sewlf. the kid lived in the nieghbn orhood and was doing nothing but walking home. Zimmerman had no right to approach in the first place and no brains either. So go blow your self. The duimb fuck zimmerman was supposed to observe and report not confront but he wanted to use his gun, kinda like some of the idiots on this board. inCLUDING YOU! mEAN WHILE BACK TO the subject of this post They had a guy actually confess and his DNA supports the confesion open and shut the wrongly convicted is now out. All ya can go blow yourselves.

This is crazy. The Armstrong report clearly confirmed they were guilty. Leftists also believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and that Israel is responsible for 9/11.

All ya can go blow yourselves.

You are alluding to why Yoga has become so popular nowadays in your major homosexual dominated cities. Yoga was invented by homos on the Subcontinent so they could become flexible enough to do exactly that.

When I was a teenager, one of my fellow classmates told me about that nugget of knowledge about yoga when I was a kid.

According to the cops, who were proven to have lied about other aspects of the case. NEXT.

Yusef Salaam announced to the detective interviewing him, "I was there, but I didn't rape her." Even if true, under the law, anyone who participated in the attack on Meili is guilty of her rape.

Again, after the cops lied to him that his friends had implicated him.... which he immediately recanted.

According to the cops, who were proven to have lied about other aspects of the case. NEXT.

Again, after the cops lied to him that his friends had implicated him.... which he immediately recanted.
Cops lied? Link?

Riddle me this, joe.

If the CP5 were the boy scouts and upstanding citizens that liberals contend, why were their law abiding neighbors, people like Donald J Trump not testifying on their behalf talking about what great kids they were and how they could never commit such a heinous crime?

All ya can go blow yourselves.

You are alluding to why Yoga has become so popular nowadays in your major homosexual dominated cities. Yoga was invented by homos on the Subcontinent so they could become flexible enough to do exactly that.

When I was a teenager, one of my fellow classmates told me about that nugget of knowledge about yoga when I was a kid.
You know they say dogs lick themselves because they can, I guess a motivated human could do the same. LOL interesting take on it. Here I thought it was so we could see the hot chicks in tight pants. I guess the other side has thier motivations also. Poor gays gotta work pretty hard for thier shit I guess. If I had to work that hard to get off I would still be a virgin. I wonder if they would have gone thru all that work to create yoga if they had the hook up sites we have today.

Sounds like Ford's evidence against Kavanaugh. You thought he was guilty. How one sided you are.

I think it has more to do with the way they confessed, and bragged about it to their friends before they were arrested.

YOu libs are the ones that judge people by skin color, not US normal Americans.

Teens talk smack all the time... it's not evidence.

That and DNA proved another guy did it.
They NEVER bragged about doing it. They knew nothing about the crime until police started giving them details and correcting the stories they were telling
According to their friends they bragged about it
According to the real perp and dna they did not. So keep it coming. You are not even smart enough to be a monday morning quarterback. Dumb fuck.

Is that like that idiot Obama thinking that Trayvonn Martin was just an innocent little kid shuffling down the road munching on his Skittles?
So what else was he doing there flash? Your giirl friend give ya that name? I am sure she did ,refering to your prowess in bed I presume. What evidence other than a scared little bitches testimoney that shot him. Or is your illiterate redneck ass flashng to conclusions that support your own paranoia and extreme political views. I notice coral and jts are here supportting the third stooge, aka you. Then even a inbrred stupid fuck that actually named his unshowered uneducated ass redneck is here in support. Yall muyst feel pretty big spouting the orange blobs bullshit together.

Well, he did sit on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help.

You did know that, right?
According to a a paid defence witness that completely disagreed with the coroner . Also it was the second time that night the dumb fuck zimmerman approached some one in the neighborhood when the group told him not to. So you are 16 years old and some dumb fuck is following you around with a gun and you are not going to defend your sewlf. the kid lived in the nieghbn orhood and was doing nothing but walking home. Zimmerman had no right to approach in the first place and no brains either. So go blow your self. The duimb fuck zimmerman was supposed to observe and report not confront but he wanted to use his gun, kinda like some of the idiots on this board. inCLUDING YOU! mEAN WHILE BACK TO the subject of this post They had a guy actually confess and his DNA supports the confesion open and shut the wrongly convicted is now out. All ya can go blow yourselves.

I am retired so I have a little time on my hands. They televised the trial and I watched most of it. Did you see the trial or are you just parroiting the Libtard media?

It was obvious that George was acting in self defense when he wasted the little shithead. The evidence was overwhelming. The jury determined that pretty quickly.

That sonofabitch Martin was a little thug and his attacked on George was racially motivated. His fat ass Ho testified that Martin even racially profiled George as being a "Cracker" which is a Neggra racial slur against Whites.

That piece of ghetto shit Obama should have kept his friggin mouth shut but instead he fanned racial hatred by taking out his ass about something he really didn't know anything about. He got the Neggras and pukey White Guilt Moon Bats all riled up.

You stupid Moon Bats were absolute idiots electing that asshole Obama. What the hell were you morons thinking? You owe America an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back