Trump Still Supporting the Kurds

That's not answering the questions. I didn't ask what you did, I asked what you know about them. Can't be that hard, can it?
The Kurds are freedom loving and excepting of Christians in fact a small minority of Kurds are Christians and they do not support the jihad nor are they in favor of any type of Muslim extremism nor do they subscribe to Sharia law...they treat their women and children with respect...they do not look down on women they honor them...
And they are brave fighters...I've seen Kurdish men and women risk their life to save Americans....I know them.... a lot more than you do..... lib...

Okay, ask them to kill a load of Armenians and will they also set about it with gusto?

Kurds and the Armenian Genocide

"Ugur Umit Ungor, assistant professor at Utrecht University in the Netherlands and an expert on the Armenian genocide, told Rudaw that some Kurdish tribes helped the Ottoman government in killing Armenians."

""The Kurdish tribes were used by the Turkish government against the Armenians, because the Kurds claimed the same territorial area as the Armenians in eastern Anatolia. At the same time, the tribes wanted to gain economic advantages by killing Armenians," Akcam told Rudaw."
Ayup. They can even learn to shoot right, which yer average Muslim cannot.

Well, the problem here is that many people will have a view of the Kurds that is based on biased news reporting from the biased western media.

Kurds are good because they fought against Saddam, who was the US's enemy.

Turkey isn't enough of an ally that anyone cares for them, so the Kurds fighting the Turks isn't seen as a bad thing.

The Kurds are Muslims, many of the people who are anti-Muslim will suddenly forget their hatred for Muslims when they look at the Kurds, often thinking perhaps that they're not Muslim, or compartmentalizing things as they often do.
Lol, I've worked directly with them.

Been there done that. Have you?

No, I haven't. You've worked with them, that's fine, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the majority of people who take a position on an issue without any understanding simply because the media tells them to.
Kurds are Muslims (most of them anyway). They follow an offshoot of the Shia faith. I couldn't tell you why the Kurds are so different, what makes them more capable, but they are. It isn't religious or genetic. I suppose it could be as simple as upbringing, but I really don't know.

Yes, potentially it's just environment, things passed down from generation to generation.
That's not answering the questions. I didn't ask what you did, I asked what you know about them. Can't be that hard, can it?
The Kurds are freedom loving and excepting of Christians in fact a small minority of Kurds are Christians and they do not support the jihad nor are they in favor of any type of Muslim extremism nor do they subscribe to Sharia law...they treat their women and children with respect...they do not look down on women they honor them...
And they are brave fighters...I've seen Kurdish men and women risk their life to save Americans....I know them.... a lot more than you do..... lib...

Well, there are plenty of Muslims who are accepting of other faiths. However there are many people who will throw all Muslims into the same basket.

This is the issue I'm talking about here.

People who will say "All Muslims are bad, all Muslims are guilty" and then the next day will be like "The US should fight for the Kurds, the Kurds are good people".

Total contradiction.

The Kurds probably don't need Muslim extremism, they have their independence extremism to keep them going.

Maybe they are brave fighters, but at the end of the day some of them helped commit genocide when it was convenient too.

Like most groups of people, they're not just black or white.

Well, the problem here is that many people will have a view of the Kurds that is based on biased news reporting from the biased western media.

Turkey isn't enough of an ally that anyone cares for them, so the Kurds fighting the Turks isn't seen as a bad thing.

The Kurds are Muslims, many of the people who are anti-Muslim will suddenly forget their hatred for Muslims when they look at the Kurds, often thinking perhaps that they're not Muslim, or compartmentalizing things as they often do.

No, I haven't. You've worked with them, that's fine, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the majority of people who take a position on an issue without any understanding simply because the media tells them to.
Kurds are Muslims (most of them anyway). They follow an offshoot of the Shia faith. I couldn't tell you why the Kurds are so different, what makes them more capable, but they are. It isn't religious or genetic. I suppose it could be as simple as upbringing, but I really don't know.

Yes, potentially it's just environment, things passed down from generation to generation.

Well, there are plenty of Muslims who are accepting of other faiths. However there are many people who will throw all Muslims into the same basket.

People who will say "All Muslims are bad, all Muslims are guilty" and then the next day will be like "The US should fight for the Kurds, the Kurds are good people".

Total contradiction.

The Kurds probably don't need Muslim extremism, they have their independence extremism to keep them going.

Maybe they are brave fighters, but at the end of the day some of them helped commit genocide when it was convenient too.

Don't forget the we have our own mostly ignored genicidal past, Kemo Sabe.

Total contradiction.

I would never say this "All Muslims are bad, all Muslims are guilty" but I would and have said this "The US should fight for the Kurds, the Kurds are good people".....

Total contradiction.

Oh of course.

However the psychology there is slightly different.

That's the "Cowboys 'n' Injuns" syndrome, which is the Cowboys are good, while committing genocide, while the Injuns are bad as they defend their homeland from agressors.

The Kurds and other such groups it's merely how the media wants to portray things.

Like with the Saudis and Iranians. The Saudis are given an easy time while the Iranians get it hard.

Total contradiction.

Oh of course.

However the psychology there is slightly different.

That's the "Cowboys 'n' Injuns" syndrome, which is the Cowboys are good, while committing genocide, while the Injuns are bad as they defend their homeland from agressors.

The Kurds and other such groups it's merely how the media wants to portray things.

Like with the Saudis and Iranians. The Saudis are given an easy time while the Iranians get it hard.
The Kurds have been on the Indian''s side as well.

Kurds - in all the mess that is Syria , if anyone it's them who deserve an independent state.

Go Kurds!

Forum List

Back