Trump Still Supporting the Kurds

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
DbYn2OeXcAEDAKT.jpg

The US Sends 5,000 trucks loaded with weapons and supplies to [the Kurds] in Northern Syria.

The only group in the region outside of Israel that actively fights Muslim radicals - and the Turks who are trying to annihilate them.

Turkey is turning into a Caliphate and it appears the president is fighting back against it - even though Turkey is a member of NATO and supposedly our ally.

More @ Turkish President Erdogan Blasts The US For "Sending 5,000 Trucks Loaded With Weapons To Northern Syria"

DbYn2OeXcAEDAKT.jpg

The US Sends 5,000 trucks loaded with weapons and supplies to [the Kurds] in Northern Syria.

The only group in the region outside of Israel that actively fights Muslim radicals - and the Turks who are trying to annihilate them.

Turkey is turning into a Caliphate and it appears the president is fighting back against it - even though Turkey is a member of NATO and supposedly our ally.

More @ Turkish President Erdogan Blasts The US For "Sending 5,000 Trucks Loaded With Weapons To Northern Syria"

Did you know the Kurds took part in the Armenian Genocide?

The Kurdish people are the only sane people in the region....

If he is that will bring the total of "smart things trump has done" to 1.

The Kurds are the only people in the region worth two shits.

On International Women’s Day, Kurds praised women, Iran’s regime mansplained patriarchy

In contrast Kurdish political leaders paid tribute to women, rather than lecturing them. Lahur Talabany, Director of Kurdistan Regional Government’s Zanyari and Parastin (Zanyari) Intelligence Agency and Counter-Terrorism Group (CTG), wrote: “On #InternationalWomenDay, I pay tribute to all the formidable #Kurdish women who continue to fight for freedom. The role of women in #Kurdish society has always been an important one. We must be committed to empowering young girls & women & ensure they’ve equal opportunities.”

They fight side by side their women..............don't treat them like dogs.........and our forces who have fought with them said they were the closest thing to Marines in the region..............ISIS doesn't like taking them on...............And the Kurds have taken more ground than other forces.........

They aren't going around butchering others because they disagree religiously..................in regards to the insanity over there........they are a bright light............Forced to be hard core on the Battlefield as the others over there are always trying to kill them.

Why?
They have a whole different attitude, it's hard to explain.

Look at it this way, you need two ditches dug. You have two crews, one Kurdish and the other can be Shia or Sunni or whatever. Provide the both shovels, tell them the pay rate, and that they must be done by 5:00.

The Kurds will high five each other and start digging.

The other crew will start squabbling over who is in charge.

The Kurds will come find you around 2:00 and ask for more work.

The other crew will have maybe a few feet of ditch dug, neither deep enough nor straight, by 5:00. Most of the shovels will have been sold. When you ask why they aren't done they will shrug and tell you "isha'allah", or "as god wills" as if that is a valad excuse.

This attitude applies to everything they do. They never get any better at anything either because to them it isn't their fault they failed, it was God's will.

Absolutely drives me insane.

Why?

Do you have the intelligence to conduct a search to find out who they are and what their standing in the region is?

I'm sorry, WHAT? Ah, more attacks. Typical.

I asked a question. I didn't ask a question so I could find out this knowledge, I asked the question for other reasons.

You can either answer my question or not. But don't come and start attacking me.

Why?

Look at it this way, you need two ditches dug. You have two crews, one Kurdish and the other can be Shia or Sunni or whatever. Provide the both shovels, tell them the pay rate, and that they must be done by 5:00.

The other crew will have maybe a few feet of ditch dug, neither deep enough nor straight, by 5:00. Most of the shovels will have been sold. When you ask why they aren't done they will shrug and tell you "isha'allah", or "as god wills" as if that is a valad excuse.

This attitude applies to everything they do. They never get any better at anything either because to them it isn't their fault they failed, it was God's will.

Okay, ask them to kill a load of Armenians and will they also set about it with gusto?

Kurds and the Armenian Genocide

"Ugur Umit Ungor, assistant professor at Utrecht University in the Netherlands and an expert on the Armenian genocide, told Rudaw that some Kurdish tribes helped the Ottoman government in killing Armenians."

""The Kurdish tribes were used by the Turkish government against the Armenians, because the Kurds claimed the same territorial area as the Armenians in eastern Anatolia. At the same time, the tribes wanted to gain economic advantages by killing Armenians," Akcam told Rudaw."

Why?

Okay, ask them to kill a load of Armenians and will they also set about it with gusto?

"Ugur Umit Ungor, assistant professor at Utrecht University in the Netherlands and an expert on the Armenian genocide, told Rudaw that some Kurdish tribes helped the Ottoman government in killing Armenians."

""The Kurdish tribes were used by the Turkish government against the Armenians, because the Kurds claimed the same territorial area as the Armenians in eastern Anatolia. At the same time, the tribes wanted to gain economic advantages by killing Armenians," Akcam told Rudaw."
Ayup. They can even learn to shoot right, which yer average Muslim cannot.

Learn About the Kurdish Genocide | The Kurdish Project

Kurdish Genocide by the Ottoman Empire
Leading up to and during World War I, the Ottoman Empire conducted a number of genocidal campaigns against the Christian minorities living within Turkey as well as other provinces under its control. The most well-known is the Armenian genocide. There were also lesser known, but no less brutal, genocide campaigns against the Assyrian Christians in Northern Iraq.

After World War I, the newly declared Turkish Republic leader Kemal Atatürk repudiated the Treaty of Sèvres which proposed a referendum be conducted in the Kurdish homeland. As a result, conflict continued between the Turkish military and the Kurds. This conflict still exists today, as the Turkish Kurdistan area has been depopulated, thousands of villages have been destroyed and a state of martial law has been implemented.

Some.......in the other article......others........not so much......

Why?

Well, the problem here is that many people will have a view of the Kurds that is based on biased news reporting from the biased western media.

Kurds are good because they fought against Saddam, who was the US's enemy.

Turkey isn't enough of an ally that anyone cares for them, so the Kurds fighting the Turks isn't seen as a bad thing.

The Kurds are Muslims, many of the people who are anti-Muslim will suddenly forget their hatred for Muslims when they look at the Kurds, often thinking perhaps that they're not Muslim, or compartmentalizing things as they often do.

Why?

Well, the problem here is that many people will have a view of the Kurds that is based on biased news reporting from the biased western media.

Turkey isn't enough of an ally that anyone cares for them, so the Kurds fighting the Turks isn't seen as a bad thing.

The Kurds are Muslims, many of the people who are anti-Muslim will suddenly forget their hatred for Muslims when they look at the Kurds, often thinking perhaps that they're not Muslim, or compartmentalizing things as they often do.
Lol, I've worked directly with them.

Been there done that. Have you?

No, I haven't. You've worked with them, that's fine, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the majority of people who take a position on an issue without any understanding simply because the media tells them to.

No, I haven't. You've worked with them, that's fine, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the majority of people who take a position on an issue without any understanding simply because the media tells them to.
Kurds are Muslims (most of them anyway). They follow an offshoot of the Shia faith. I couldn't tell you why the Kurds are so different, what makes them more capable, but they are. It isn't religious or genetic. I suppose it could be as simple as upbringing, but I really don't know.

Forum List

Back