Trump Still Leads Clinton in Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll (FReep a poll)

It looks like the Democrat parade of lies was a colossal flop.

Donald Trump holds a roughly 5-point lead over Hillary Clinton two days after the Democratic National Convention. The People’s Pundit Daily Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll finds Mr. Trump at 47.6% to 42.1% for Mrs. Clinton, a lead that is largely fueled by a greater consolidation of the Republican base and a lead among independent voters.

Perhaps the biggest story regarding the post convention polling data is the shift toward Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein and the collapse of Libertarian Party candidate, former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson.

On July 19, the first day of the Republican convention, Gov. Johnson enjoyed roughly 9% support in the 4-way matchup, and Dr. Stein was polling at an usually high 3% (her support has ranged from 1% to 3%). Now, no doubt a result of the embarrassing WikiLeak release of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, Dr. Stein has increased to her highest level of support to date (4.3%).

Meanwhile, the decline of Mrs. Clinton’s support began even before the conventions began, with voters turning markedly more negative in their views toward the former secretary of state in light of the statements made by FBI Director James Comey. She has struggled to recover ever since and would likely be far higher if a significant number of her own party wasn’t opting for Dr. Stein, Gov. Johnson and even Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump is drawing more Democrats (17%) than Mrs. Clinton is drawing from Republicans (9%).

Also worth noting, Mr. Trump was fairly successful at rehabilitating his image among a large number of voters who previously held a less favorable view of him, while views of Mrs. Clinton changed almost immeasurably after the convention
Never underestimate the stupidity of a brain-dead American conservative.

Daily results represent a rolling weekly average (the last seven days).

The supporter of a criminal has the gall to make a statement like that?

Last edited:
2 weeks ago my brother and dad liked trump. This week they've changed their minds. And the buzz at work does not sound good for truump. The dems did a really good job last week. It's easy to make your case when the facts are on our side.

I wonder if in December Republicans will say they lost because trump wasn't conservative enough
I am hearing the same thing from friends in the Hill County and here in Salt Lake and Utah valleys.

Comrade Donald's attacks on everybody is upsetting, and three of my friends in the last two days said the comrade's attack against Captain Khan's family just ticked them off. A few are going to vote HRC but most are looking at Gary Johnson.

Last edited:
The only angst we are seeing is among the far right comrades. They should be worried.

2 weeks ago my brother and dad liked trump. This week they've changed their minds. And the buzz at work does not sound good for truump. The dems did a really good job last week. It's easy to make your case when the facts are on our side.

I wonder if in December Republicans will say they lost because trump wasn't conservative enough
I am hearing the same thing from friends in the Hill County and here in Salt Lake and Utah valleys.

Comrade Donald's attacks on everybody is upsetting, and three of my friends in the last two days said the comrade's attack against Captain Khan's family just ticked them off. A few are going to vote HRC but most are looking at Gary Johnson.

Yeah, because we all believe they were dedicated Trump supporters before the DNC convention.

You're a riot, senile Fakey.

Yeah, because we all believe they were dedicated Trump supporters before the DNC convention. You're a riot, senile Fakey.
They are Republicans who want a Republican president but have had it with comrade Donald.

Yeah, because we all believe they were dedicated Trump supporters before the DNC convention. You're a riot, senile Fakey.
They are Republicans who want a Republican president but have had it with comrade Donald.

Sure they are, Fakey, just like you're a Republican.

They are Republicans, and you are supposedly an anarchist. Sure.

They are Republicans, and you are supposedly an anarchist. Sure.

Yeah, right, Fakey, and I'm the queen of England.

Donald Trump holds a roughly 5-point lead over Hillary Clinton two days after the Democratic National Convention. The People’s Pundit Daily Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll finds Mr. Trump at 47.6% to 42.1% for Mrs. Clinton, a lead that is largely fueled by a greater consolidation of the Republican base and a lead among independent voters.

Perhaps the biggest story regarding the post convention polling data is the shift toward Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein and the collapse of Libertarian Party candidate, former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson.

On July 19, the first day of the Republican convention, Gov. Johnson enjoyed roughly 9% support in the 4-way matchup, and Dr. Stein was polling at an usually high 3% (her support has ranged from 1% to 3%). Now, no doubt a result of the embarrassing WikiLeak release of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, Dr. Stein has increased to her highest level of support to date (4.3%).

Meanwhile, the decline of Mrs. Clinton’s support began even before the conventions began, with voters turning markedly more negative in their views toward the former secretary of state in light of the statements made by FBI Director James Comey. She has struggled to recover ever since and would likely be far higher if a significant number of her own party wasn’t opting for Dr. Stein, Gov. Johnson and even Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump is drawing more Democrats (17%) than Mrs. Clinton is drawing from Republicans (9%).

Also worth noting, Mr. Trump was fairly successful at rehabilitating his image among a large number of voters who previously held a less favorable view of him, while views of Mrs. Clinton changed almost immeasurably after the convention

When you post stupid shit, you should expect to be called, "stupid."

Says the imbecile leftwing douche bag.

Most of your shit is so stupid it's not even worth a substantive response.

Well see, I love this, but the media will try their beat to rig it.....problem get eim poles with +10 Democratic samples and shit

Spits the rightard who brags about a poll showing Hillary is behind Trump after the DNC, but doesn't realize the poll he posted includes days from before the DNC even began.

logo.gif

Spits the rightard who brags about a poll showing Hillary is behind Trump after the DNC, but doesn't realize the poll he posted includes days from before the DNC even began.

logo.gif

Ots.been two whole days, not bad, I don't know where this poll was to start though......either way Hillary will lose

logo.gif

Ots.been two whole days, not bad, I don't know where this poll was to start though......either way Hillary will lose
Great.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Another rightard who doesn't know a week is seven days. <smh>

The far right comrades keep thinking online polls and land line surveys are accurate: they are not.

it's all they've got.
They are going to lie and say its close to try and hold on to as many duped voters as they can but people are talking and trump just isn't presidential.

And a lot of women do want to see a woman president.

And trumps a con man. Just ask Michael Bloomberg another billionaire.

Trump made a fortune screwing people. Another bain capital type only different
The problem here is that you mistake your friends for "people." That is, you mistake them for normal thinking people with brains instead of brainwashed leftwing morons.
They aren't like me fool! If they were liberals I wouldn't be telling you about them.

You guys did a good job getting people to not trust hillary. She's gaining that trust back.

And only a fool believes trump. Are you a fool?

And by the way, I considered voting trump too for a minute. We get his appeal. We just understand trumps a con man not qualified to be president. No Republican is really

The only angst we are seeing is among the far right comrades. They should be worried.
They are. I was a week ago but things are looking good for America don't worry.

I wish SNL wasn't on summer break. I want to see them make fun of both conventions

logo.gif
Your desperation is palpable.

logo.gif
:lmao:

To the brain-dead right, pointing out to them the [post-DNC] poll they post actually includes days from before the DNC began plus the earliest days from it before it would have much impact on the polls, is "desperation."

But that's ok, rightard. :itsok: You've proven many times in the past, as you do again here, that you'll say anything, no matter how stupid, to justify the idiocies you post.

logo.gif
:lmao:

To the brain-dead right, pointing out to them the [post-DNC] poll they post actually includes days from before the DNC began plus the earliest days from it before it would have much impact on the polls, is "desperation."

But that's ok, rightard. :itsok: You've proven many times in the past, as you do again here, that you'll say anything, no matter how stupid, to justify the idiocies you post.

Is that the one where they added a new category because that made Hillary look better?

Forum List

Back