Trump Still Leads Clinton in Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll (FReep a poll)

When you post stupid shit, you should expect to be called, "stupid."

Says the imbecile leftwing douche bag.

Most of your shit is so stupid it's not even worth a substantive response.
Spits the rightard who brags about a poll showing Hillary is behind Trump after the DNC, but doesn't realize the poll he posted includes days from before the DNC even began.

logo.gif
Your desperation is palpable.
:lmao:

To the brain-dead right, pointing out to them the [post-DNC] poll they post actually includes days from before the DNC began plus the earliest days from it before it would have much impact on the polls, is "desperation."

But that's ok, rightard. :itsok: You've proven many times in the past, as you do again here, that you'll say anything, no matter how stupid, to justify the idiocies you post.

Is that the one where they added a new category because that made Hillary look better?
You posted that poll. Don't you think you should know the answer to that?

giphy.gif

Says the imbecile leftwing douche bag.

Most of your shit is so stupid it's not even worth a substantive response.
Spits the rightard who brags about a poll showing Hillary is behind Trump after the DNC, but doesn't realize the poll he posted includes days from before the DNC even began.

logo.gif
Your desperation is palpable.
:lmao:

To the brain-dead right, pointing out to them the [post-DNC] poll they post actually includes days from before the DNC began plus the earliest days from it before it would have much impact on the polls, is "desperation."

But that's ok, rightard. :itsok: You've proven many times in the past, as you do again here, that you'll say anything, no matter how stupid, to justify the idiocies you post.

Is that the one where they added a new category because that made Hillary look better?
You posted that poll. Don't you think you should know the answer to that?

I do know the answer. The question was purely rhetorical.

2 weeks ago my brother and dad liked trump. This week they've changed their minds. And the buzz at work does not sound good for truump. The dems did a really good job last week. It's easy to make your case when the facts are on our side.

I wonder if in December Republicans will say they lost because trump wasn't conservative enough
Conservative enough? Lol

I've been saying for MONTHS that he's not a conservative AT ALL.

2 weeks ago my brother and dad liked trump. This week they've changed their minds. And the buzz at work does not sound good for truump. The dems did a really good job last week. It's easy to make your case when the facts are on our side.

I wonder if in December Republicans will say they lost because trump wasn't conservative enough
Yep.

So the same people will demand a hardcore conservative in 2020. Since Cruz may have shot his foot clean off, it may need to be somebody like Pence.

It may end up that the party doesn't run a nationally attractive candidate until 2024.

Yep.

So the same people will demand a hardcore conservative in 2020. Since Cruz may have shot his foot clean off, it may need to be somebody like Pence.

It may end up that the party doesn't run a nationally attractive candidate until 2024.
Paul Ryan will run when the time is right. Maybe Rand Paul.

Not a woman or black though. White males need only apply.

Yep.

Paul Ryan will run when the time is right. Maybe Rand Paul.

Not a woman or black though. White males need only apply.
I'm not sure, but I think Paul Ryan is considered a communist at this moment.

My scorecard is a mess.

Forum List

Back