Trump Still Leads Clinton in Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll (FReep a poll)

The far right comrades keep thinking online polls and land line surveys are accurate: they are not.

it's all they've got.
They are going to lie and say its close to try and hold on to as many duped voters as they can but people are talking and trump just isn't presidential.

And a lot of women do want to see a woman president.

And trumps a con man. Just ask Michael Bloomberg another billionaire.

Trump made a fortune screwing people. Another bain capital type only different

bloomberg's speech was great. ny'ers know donald best. and know he's a con.

the long grift, as it were.
And despite knowing what a bs artist scumbag Donald is they still chose him over kasich, rubio, carson, jeb, Cruz, fiorino, Paul, Walker, Christie, huckabee.

That vindicates us Jillian. Even Republican voters don't like republicans.

The far right comrades keep thinking online polls and land line surveys are accurate: they are not.

it's all they've got.
They are going to lie and say its close to try and hold on to as many duped voters as they can but people are talking and trump just isn't presidential.

And despite knowing what a bs artist scumbag Donald is they still chose him over kasich, rubio, carson, jeb, Cruz, fiorino, Paul, Walker, Christie, huckabee.

Those are all RINO'S so no we don't like them RINO neocons there time has passed

2 weeks ago my brother and dad liked trump. This week they've changed their minds. And the buzz at work does not sound good for truump. The dems did a really good job last week. It's easy to make your case when the facts are on our side.

I wonder if in December Republicans will say they lost because trump wasn't conservative enough
I don't trust the machines they use tbh with you I put NOTHING past Hillary she thinks she was screwed 8 years ago and it's owes to her this time. If she "wins" I don't mind her becoming a martyr :) plus Kaine will be a bigger dud than Obama has been
One of you going to kill the potus? Is that what you're suggesting?

Screen-Shot-2016-02-25-at-10.00.07-AM-1024x741.jpg

it's all they've got.

Those are all RINO'S so no we don't like them RINO neocons there time has passed

Rand Paul is a RINO!? :lol:

it's all they've got.

Who's not a rino? And why did you all love the "wide variety of great choices" a few months ago.

2 weeks ago my brother and dad liked trump. This week they've changed their minds. And the buzz at work does not sound good for truump. The dems did a really good job last week. It's easy to make your case when the facts are on our side.

I wonder if in December Republicans will say they lost because trump wasn't conservative enough
I don't trust the machines they use tbh with you I put NOTHING past Hillary she thinks she was screwed 8 years ago and it's owes to her this time. If she "wins" I don't mind her becoming a martyr :) plus Kaine will be a bigger dud than Obama has been
One of you going to kill the potus? Is that what you're suggesting?
Take it how you want to take it I don't give a shit but I will say this that bitch ain't worth my time I can always see the good in any situation with the negro we got to see how incompetent even a half breed is and Hillary is pure evil and will destroy the country either by really dumb policies or involving us in another war that spreads would be great to see Trump run a parallel regime undermining her and cutting a deal with Russia to help us take back America and they can get a sweet deal on oil or arms or something :)

• Despite Hillary’s Historic Nomination, Democrats Are Kind Of Freaking Out That Trump Will Beat Her
    Townhall.com ^ | July 30, 2016 | Matt Vespa
    Hillary Clinton made history, but that may not be enough to get her to 270. Some Democrats are still worried that Donald Trump might win, given the level of volatility this election cycle, how Trump deflects media attacks like Teflon, and the high level of Democratic discontent within their own ranks over ClintonÂ’s nomination. Those feelings were intensified when leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee showed staffers trying to find ways to derail Sen. Bernie SandersÂ’ campaign. The amount of booing, even during ClintonÂ’s acceptance speech Thursday night just highlighted those divisions within the Democratic Party (via The Hill):...
Is it time for Democrats to panic?

That’s what a growing number of party loyalists are wondering, amid a rough couple of weeks in which President Obama and his political operation have been buffeted by bad economic news, their own gaffes and signs that the presumed Republican nominee is gaining strength.

...some Democrats say that the campaign has lost its bearings at some turns recently. Some have suggested that the president’s team is flailing in its attacks against Romney.
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make'

it's all they've got.

Rand Paul is a RINO!? :lol:
He is a pathetic sniveling cuckservative
it's all they've got.

Who's not a rino? And why did you all love the "wide variety of great choices" a few months ago.

You can go back over a year and I have NEVER said anything nice about the other republican candidates i think they all sucked

it's all they've got.

They were known as The Deep Bench back then.

You really a delusional dumb fuck. lol
Go see him sniveling and bowing to negroes and pandering to other pieces of shit. He needs to take that rug on his head to the cleaners. He is a sad shadow of his father that's for damn sure

Oh, I see. He's not a racist troglodyte and that's why you dislike him.

it's all they've got.

The problem here is that you mistake your friends for "people." That is, you mistake them for normal thinking people with brains instead of brainwashed leftwing morons.

You really a delusional dumb fuck. lol
Go see him sniveling and bowing to negroes and pandering to other pieces of shit. He needs to take that rug on his head to the cleaners. He is a sad shadow of his father that's for damn sure

Oh, I see. He's not a racist troglodyte and that's why you dislike him.
I don't like anyone that begs on his knees like a bitch it's weak as hell and pathetic to boot oh here dear negros here are some better goodies I can give you that the dumbocrats can't

It looks like the Democrat parade of lies was a colossal flop.

Donald Trump holds a roughly 5-point lead over Hillary Clinton two days after the Democratic National Convention. The People’s Pundit Daily Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll finds Mr. Trump at 47.6% to 42.1% for Mrs. Clinton, a lead that is largely fueled by a greater consolidation of the Republican base and a lead among independent voters.

Perhaps the biggest story regarding the post convention polling data is the shift toward Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein and the collapse of Libertarian Party candidate, former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson.

On July 19, the first day of the Republican convention, Gov. Johnson enjoyed roughly 9% support in the 4-way matchup, and Dr. Stein was polling at an usually high 3% (her support has ranged from 1% to 3%). Now, no doubt a result of the embarrassing WikiLeak release of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, Dr. Stein has increased to her highest level of support to date (4.3%).

Meanwhile, the decline of Mrs. Clinton’s support began even before the conventions began, with voters turning markedly more negative in their views toward the former secretary of state in light of the statements made by FBI Director James Comey. She has struggled to recover ever since and would likely be far higher if a significant number of her own party wasn’t opting for Dr. Stein, Gov. Johnson and even Mr. Trump.

Mr. Trump is drawing more Democrats (17%) than Mrs. Clinton is drawing from Republicans (9%).

Also worth noting, Mr. Trump was fairly successful at rehabilitating his image among a large number of voters who previously held a less favorable view of him, while views of Mrs. Clinton changed almost immeasurably after the convention
Never underestimate the stupidity of a brain-dead American conservative.

Daily results represent a rolling weekly average (the last seven days).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back