Trump started to lead in polls. Aren't you excited?

Trump is no more laughable as POTUS then Hillary Rodham Clinton is.
I know this is a childish question, but...are we ever going to have a President that anyone can truly respect as President? :dunno:
It seems like we've all resigned ourselves to whatever shitball that gathers the most crumbs rolling up to the podium. Whoever gets elected represents all of us--whether we like it or not.
It doesn't bode well for any of us if all we're doing is simply holding our nose and voting into Office whoever gets "our" party's nomination.
Oh, well, guess it really doesn't matter anyway...:(

If you could get past your racism and all the right wing lies, the president we have now is extremely impressive. Unfortunately, you have decided to ignore that.

Trump is no more laughable as POTUS then Hillary Rodham Clinton is.
I know this is a childish question, but...are we ever going to have a President that anyone can truly respect as President? :dunno:
It seems like we've all resigned ourselves to whatever shitball that gathers the most crumbs rolling up to the podium. Whoever gets elected represents all of us--whether we like it or not.
It doesn't bode well for any of us if all we're doing is simply holding our nose and voting into Office whoever gets "our" party's nomination.
Oh, well, guess it really doesn't matter anyway...:(

If you could get past your racism and all the right wing lies, the president we have now is extremely impressive. Unfortunately, you have decided to ignore that.
Who the Hell are you talking to? Cause it ain't me. :thup:

Right wing and racist. Right. I'm sure me and David Duke both have this in our playlist of Golden Oldies.

There are rumors that GNUS has been unable to confirm to the effect that Cliven Bundy may soon be named a special adviser on "the Negro" to the Trump Campaign ......
Cliven_Bundy.jpg
182-donald-trump-940-740x394-300x225.png

The Donald, of course ...

“So many people want me to run as an independent — so many people,” Trump said.

Last edited:
Straight talk trumps (pardon the pun) bullshit and Americans (God bless em) even understood the difference between straight talk and John McCain's bull shit "straight talk express". Both parties tend to underestimate the intelligence of today's voter and somehow the democrat party manages to get away with not only underestimating the intelligence of their base but insulting them with ridiculous claims that Black people are too stupid to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Why Blacks tolerate the pandering of the democrat party is anybody's guess.

Straight talk trumps (pardon the pun) bullshit and Americans (God bless em) even understood the difference between straight talk and John McCain's bull shit "straight talk express". Both parties tend to underestimate the intelligence of today's voter and somehow the democrat party manages to get away with not only underestimating the intelligence of their base but insulting them with ridiculous claims that Black people are too stupid to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century. Why Blacks tolerate the pandering of the democrat party is anybody's guess.

Democrat politicians also maintain that all white people are racists. I don't know how any white person could ever vote for a Democrat.

A question I'd love to know the answer to

Trump leading in polls, aren't you excited?

Dunno but liberals sure as fuck are besides themselves about it. So much so that pacifiers & diaper production has doubled

Is his hair all you have to defend him with? I can't think of anything better. This is a man who thinks he is qualified to be president because he hosted "The Apprentice". He has nothing else to talk about besides Mexicans. He's a sad sack of trash without a platform who is ahead in the polls which is proof that republicans in general are morons.

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Trump is a guy who rants about jobs going to China while he's importing Chinese made products for his businesses in the US.

If you can get past that kind of phoniness then I guess you can be a Trump voter.

And yet you continue to support politicians that actually made the POLICY that forces this reality to happen.
AND you criticize others for exploiting it.
If you can get by THAT phoniness then I guess you can be a democrat voter.
From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. A lot of that was due to help from the US Chamber of Commerce which gives to the GOP 10 to 1 over Democrats. There's a reason they give so much more to the GOP.

What policy did the Chamber of Commerce support that caused jobs to move to China?
Whitehouse says companies get a tax break for moving jobs overseas PolitiFact Rhode Island
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Thanks GOP!

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uschamberofoutsourcing.pdf

1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced Campaign Money Watch

New Report Ties Chamber s Support for Outsourcing Jobs to Controversy Around Their Political Advertising Campaign Money Watch

bchinab.jpg

Similar events like the one above continued into 2009 and beyond.

The Chamber’s CEO, Tom Donohue, frequently defends outsourcing: for example, in 2004, he said “there are legitimate values in outsourcing — not only jobs, but work.” Recently, the Chamber came out against a Senate bill that would have discouraged outsourcing. As Campaign Money Watch report found that more than 1.4 million jobs were outsourced since 1994 in the nine states in which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is spending significant money.

Separately from their relationship with the AmCham affiliates, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce receives direct foreign donations to the same 501(c)(6) political account the Chamber is using to run an unprecedented $75 million attack ad campaign against progressives. In an exclusive investigation, ThinkProgress documented over 80 foreign firms donating at least $885,000 to the Chamber’s 501(c)(6) account. As ThinkProgress’ Brad Johnson noted, many of these foreign supporters of the Chamber financing its 501(c)(6) are also some of the world’s largest outsourcing companies.

US Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource ThinkProgress

http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=laborunions
The Bush Record on Shipping Jobs Overseas

--------------------------

I know you guys don't know how to use the Internet and refuse to look stuff up. The question I have is "why?"

If that was his only qualification, he would still be more qualified than Hillary. However the fact is that he has built a $9 billion dollar fortune, something no weasel Democrat politician could even imagine doing. That takes a lot of skill at managing and negotiating.

Trump is a guy who rants about jobs going to China while he's importing Chinese made products for his businesses in the US.

If you can get past that kind of phoniness then I guess you can be a Trump voter.

And yet you continue to support politicians that actually made the POLICY that forces this reality to happen.
AND you criticize others for exploiting it.
If you can get by THAT phoniness then I guess you can be a democrat voter.
From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China and over 40,000 factories were closed. A lot of that was due to help from the US Chamber of Commerce which gives to the GOP 10 to 1 over Democrats. There's a reason they give so much more to the GOP.

What policy did the Chamber of Commerce support that caused jobs to move to China?
Whitehouse says companies get a tax break for moving jobs overseas PolitiFact Rhode Island
rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

Thanks GOP!

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uschamberofoutsourcing.pdf

1.4 Million Jobs Outsourced Campaign Money Watch

New Report Ties Chamber s Support for Outsourcing Jobs to Controversy Around Their Political Advertising Campaign Money Watch

bchinab.jpg

Similar events like the one above continued into 2009 and beyond.

The Chamber’s CEO, Tom Donohue, frequently defends outsourcing: for example, in 2004, he said “there are legitimate values in outsourcing — not only jobs, but work.” Recently, the Chamber came out against a Senate bill that would have discouraged outsourcing. As Campaign Money Watch report found that more than 1.4 million jobs were outsourced since 1994 in the nine states in which the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is spending significant money.

Separately from their relationship with the AmCham affiliates, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce receives direct foreign donations to the same 501(c)(6) political account the Chamber is using to run an unprecedented $75 million attack ad campaign against progressives. In an exclusive investigation, ThinkProgress documented over 80 foreign firms donating at least $885,000 to the Chamber’s 501(c)(6) account. As ThinkProgress’ Brad Johnson noted, many of these foreign supporters of the Chamber financing its 501(c)(6) are also some of the world’s largest outsourcing companies.

US Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource ThinkProgress

http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=laborunions
The Bush Record on Shipping Jobs Overseas

--------------------------

I know you guys don't know how to use the Internet and refuse to look stuff up. The question I have is "why?"

I asked you to name the policy that the Chamber supports that caused jobs to be shipped overseas. All you did was post links to a bunch of paranoid conspiratorial propaganda about the chamber of commerce.

Trump leading in polls. - Google Search

I think this is great news. I don't believe there is anyone who could lead the GOP better than a predatory businessman. He's only been bankrupt 4 times. Now he wants to bring his expertise to the entire country.

Trump's ascendancy with the GOP base simply proves something I've believed to be true for the last few election cycles dating back to the GOP flirting with Alan Keyes, and later on, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman, and Herman Cain. Namely, there is NO potential GOP candidate who's TOO crazy for the GOP base to embrace. In fact, the base simply loathes potential candidates who are arguably sane and reasonable. No, they like their standard-bearers to be just as whacked out in the heat as they are. The only thing I wonder at THIS point is whether these candidates are REALLY crazy or are they fakin' it to make it with the base.

It's stranger than fiction, but then again, so are conservatives. Hell, if this was written in a book of fiction with the intention of making it into a movie, it wouldn't seem believable. People would be laughing at it as if it was a transparent and poorly-written parody of some kind.

But no, it's all too real.

Ahahaha Trump is living in you're liberal brains rent free. :laugh: There is nothing the left fears more than someone they cannot bully into silence, eat it libs.

Forum List

Back